The Whining Forum will always live on in my heart

13»

Posts

  • KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    thorgot wrote: »
    dang, i was about to whine about comcast implementing a bandwidth cap

    That's funny, because AT&T is pissing me the fuck off right now. I'm about to switch to Comcast.

    KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    thorgot wrote: »
    dang, i was about to whine about comcast implementing a bandwidth cap

    That's funny, because AT&T is pissing me the fuck off right now. I'm about to switch to Comcast.

    it's 250gb, which is probably enough for most people

    thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Balefuego wrote: »
    nothing exciting happaned in this whining forum

    potu was too competent a mod

    That and mod abuse was banned

    which is understandable but that was always a big part of the draw

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Balefuego wrote: »
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Balefuego wrote: »
    nothing exciting happaned in this whining forum

    potu was too competent a mod

    That and mod abuse was banned

    which is understandable but that was always a big part of the draw

    That's the only reason I was a mod that time

    I was changing thread titles, locking threads for no reason, fucking with peoples posts, merging threads and posts alike

    Straightzi on
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    What the fuck.

    "I need you to set up Email for me."
    "Okay, but it should already be set up."
    "Alright well do it, I have to go, I have to look at this person who has edema."
    "Uh, okay I'll look at it tomorrow."
    "TOMORROW?!"
    "Well god, Tuesday you know what I mean."

    Don't tell me to set up your email that's already set up and then don't let me look at your fucking laptop. She gave me such a fucking attitude. Guess what, I can take you off our spam filter too bimbo.

    bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Rosie And JimRosie And Jim Registered User
    edited August 2008
    Where can I whine about this places lack of a proper outlet for whining?

    Rosie And Jim on
    And when the radio stars climbed up out of the floors to murder the medium that shot 'em 30 years before they said... Kill! Television! Kill! Television! Kill! Television!
    Armory XBL: ShaneJones004
  • Canada_jezusCanada_jezus Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Where can I whine about this places lack of a proper outlet for whining?

    tube's pm box

    Canada_jezus on
    You know who I fucking hate? Pony.

    I don't know why, I just felt the need to say that.
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Balefuego wrote: »
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Balefuego wrote: »
    nothing exciting happaned in this whining forum

    potu was too competent a mod

    That and mod abuse was banned

    which is understandable but that was always a big part of the draw

    That's the only reason I was a mod that time

    I was changing thread titles, locking threads for no reason, fucking with peoples posts, merging threads and posts alike

    "Hey what does merge all do?"
    "...shiiiit"

    Me Too! on
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    ahh I missed the whining forum

    well, I didn't miss it much

    Skull Man on
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Me Too! wrote: »
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Balefuego wrote: »
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Balefuego wrote: »
    nothing exciting happaned in this whining forum

    potu was too competent a mod

    That and mod abuse was banned

    which is understandable but that was always a big part of the draw

    That's the only reason I was a mod that time

    I was changing thread titles, locking threads for no reason, fucking with peoples posts, merging threads and posts alike

    "Hey what does merge all do?"
    "...shiiiit"

    I don't think there was actually a merge all button

    I think he just checked every thread and pressed merge

    It was still magnificent

    Straightzi on
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Where I will continue to bitch about things that have no consequence, and call people faggots.

    oh yeah that reminds me

    i never got to say "No, fuck you"

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    My favorite part of this one was Randall screaming about how pronouns are oppressive

    Me Too! on
  • WrenWren Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I liked how fagg was saying how gender roles in math textbooks were wrong

    Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    RF is like, I mean

    he tries

    Skull Man on
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    Wren wrote: »
    I liked how fagg was saying how gender roles in math textbooks were wrong

    No it's that we assume the people in examples are of a certain orientation
    Not really
    I just assume that I don't give a shit about the people and look at the numbers

    Me Too! on
  • Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User
    edited August 2008
    I try.

    Randall_Flagg on
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I think you're all right, chief

    passion is important

    Skull Man on
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    Pick your battles man, seriously
    There are so many different things you could have argued about
    Instead you had to pick the craziest fucking one

    Me Too! on
  • WrenWren Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    96% of people are straight so people in math textbooks should be gay

    Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User
    edited August 2008
    plus, most people totally misunderstood the arguments I was making about heterosexism, no no loss

    c.f. wren, supra

    Randall_Flagg on
  • WrenWren Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    is that latin for wren is super?

    Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    the smaller a minority is, the less I care about its ostracization

    Skull Man on
  • RialeRiale Registered User
    edited August 2008
    Skull Man wrote: »
    RF is like, I mean

    he tries

    but he still doesn't measure up to you?

    Riale on
    33c9nxz.gif
    Steam | XBL: Elazual | Last.fm
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    Well since you picked the most asinine example
    Use characters on TV shows
    You generally assume they're straight unless told otherwise
    Now that's a good example
    People that are discounted as meaningless are a bad example

    Me Too! on
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Riale wrote: »
    Skull Man wrote: »
    RF is like, I mean

    he tries

    but he still doesn't measure up to you?

    kitty ain't no tiger

    Skull Man on
  • Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User
    edited August 2008
    Me Too! wrote: »
    Well since you picked the most asinine example
    Use characters on TV shows
    You generally assume they're straight unless told otherwise
    Now that's a good example
    People that are discounted as meaningless are a bad example
    nope!
    you're still missing the point, little guy

    look, just drop it

    Randall_Flagg on
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2008
    No I get your point
    I don't agree with it, but I get it
    You still used the most asinine fucking example I've ever heard

    Me Too! on
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Me Too! wrote: »
    Well since you picked the most asinine example
    Use characters on TV shows
    You generally assume they're straight unless told otherwise
    Now that's a good example
    People that are discounted as meaningless are a bad example
    nope!
    you're still missing the point, little guy

    look, just drop it

    Why would I assume they're gay?

    It's not like I'm anti-gay or something, but isn't it generally a logical thing to assume someone is not gay unless it's completely flamboyant or they start necking their own sex?

    Anyways.

    More like Randal_Fag.

    bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
Sign In or Register to comment.