As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Terrible Sex

• KilljoyKilljoy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    oh, Dave Chappell's Block Party is on.

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Houk wrote: »
    If you were grunge enough to round down, you would be grunge enough not to select a non-grunge dude as one of your favorite artists.
    David Bowie was in a grunge band called Tin Machine
    Then you better list Tin Machine, because David Bowie is not grunge. If you list David Bowie, you are including him in all his no-eyebrow glamrock glory, and that is most definitely not grunge.

Plus if listing David Bowie includes all of his bands, then you are well over 4, now aren't you?
    I listed Bowie as an artist, which includes David Bowie. Tin Machine was terrible to Bowie. The whole is really as tarnish when someone talks about David Bowie. Now, Buddha of Suburbia is amazing.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    If you were grunge enough to round down, you would be grunge enough not to select a non-grunge dude as one of your favorite artists.
    Then you better list Tin Machine, because David Bowie is not grunge. If you list David Bowie, you are including him in all his no-eyebrow glamrock glory, and that is most definitely not grunge.

Plus if listing David Bowie includes all of his bands, then you are well over 4, now aren't you?
    I listed Bowie as an artist, which includes David Bowie. Tin Machine was terrible to Bowie. The whole is really as tarnish when someone talks about David Bowie. Now, Buddha of Suburbia is amazing.
    Then it just comes right back to my point about listing an artist that isn't grunge, which makes you not nearly grunge enough to round down, making it 5 bands/artists.

You're fucked no matter which way you slice it. Which you probably don't actually mind too much.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008

Then I better list glam, 80 hair rock, and anything else he's ever done. Including crappy 60's music.

I own every single Bowie CD's, and half of LP's that are available to me.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
    edited September 2008

Then it just comes right back to my point about listing an artist that isn't grunge, which makes you not nearly grunge enough to round down, making it 5 bands/artists.

You're fucked no matter which way you slice it. Which you probably don't actually mind too much.
    David Bowie was in a grunge band. Sorry I didn't list Tin Machine as my favorite but David Bowie from 1966 to now still stands. Sorry, you're not winning this one. I said Artist(David Bowie)/bands I was wrong on saying four when I clearly listed five.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • seizureorbsseizureorbs Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    how drunk are you that you are really arguing this point

seizureorbs on
    eyes.gif
    edited September 2008
    And I do mind, you're trying to cut Bowie into parts. You just can't do that unless you cut him up every single way

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • To Slip AwayTo Slip Away __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    What Bowie do you have on vinyl?

To Slip Away on
    CureSig2-1.jpg
    plnre-1.jpg
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008

Then I better list glam, 80 hair rock, and anything else he's ever done. Including crappy 60's music.
    Then I guess you better!

Houk the Namebringer on
    edited September 2008
    everything up to Scary Monsters(And Super Creeps)

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
    edited September 2008
    That's cool as fuck. I only have Diamond Dogs The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and Space Oddity that I have purchased at half priced books.

To Slip Away on
    CureSig2-1.jpg
    plnre-1.jpg
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Shibby, having David Bowie and Mudhoney in your top 4/5/4.31459 makes you very awesome in my unimportant opinion. Also, I need to verify something that's been driving me insane for a long time. Is your avatar the cover of The Best of Blur?

Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
    edited September 2008
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Shibby, having David Bowie and Mudhoney in your top 4/5/4.31459 makes you very awesome in my unimportant opinion. Also, I need to verify something that's been driving me insane for a long time. Is your avatar the cover of The Best of Blur?
    It is, Blur is one of my top 5.456988 bands.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
    edited September 2008
    Number six is the Kills. Somehow I fall in love with British rock, I fall hard for it. I'll never be able to love American music. Unless it's grunge, which was more popular there than it was here, except for Seattle and the west coast of America.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
    edited September 2008
    I have every Bowie, Blur, Monkeywrench, Mudhoney, the Kills, Tin Machine, and Stever Turner solo albums all on CD.

I really love the music that I love.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
    edited September 2008
    I own everything by The Cure that has ever been out.

To Slip Away on
    CureSig2-1.jpg
    plnre-1.jpg
  • Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

Why do you like The Cure? It is silly to like The Cure!

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Pretty good now that I am 239,000 miles from The Cure

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

cosmic perhaps you and i should take a rocket to the moon to be far away from the cure

and maybe for some low-gravity snuggling

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
    edited September 2008
    Do you like retarded and cry yourself to sleep every night?

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
    edited September 2008
    crwth wrote: »

cosmic perhaps you and i should take a rocket to the moon to be far away from the cure

and maybe for some low-gravity snuggling

all wrapped up in a red comforter on the ceiling of our rocketship

necking and such

Cosmic Sombrero on
    edited September 2008
    Do you like retarded and cry yourself to sleep every night?

shibby there is a time to live and a time to love and a time to stop posting

Cosmic Sombrero on
    edited September 2008

I have no idea really, I guess it has to do with my older cousin introducing them to me when I was like, as long as I can remember I have been a Cure fan, since I was like three I suppose seeing as that is when I first remember jamming to them. He use to babysit me up till I was about twelve, and he taught me all about music, that is why I like The Cure I suppose. They are my favorite band of all time closely followed by Pink Floyd. Hell I love The Cure so much, that when I lost my virginity I made sure to have Cure on, I was playing Six Different Ways off of their Head on the Door album.

To Slip Away on
    CureSig2-1.jpg
    plnre-1.jpg
  • DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    stop talking about music and entertain me with sex stories

Dadouw on
  • EriosErios Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    my point still stands so this is all moot

I have won this argument easily

shibby has drank himself retarded out of mournful loss

triumph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrW4AR91a-s

Erios on
    Steam: erios23, Live: Coconut Flavor, Origin: erios2386.
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    one time i put my penis in a gal's vagina

(no i didn't)

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
    edited September 2008
    Dadouw wrote: »
    stop talking about music and entertain me with sex stories
    One time I had sex to David Bowie's 'Jump they say', the girl didn't like it so much, but it was the best sex I've ever had.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
    edited September 2008

Hell I love The Cure so much, that when I lost my virginity I made sure to have Cure on, I was playing Six Different Ways off of their Head on the Door album.

I honestly hadn't planned on getting the most terrible sex story out of this conversation.

also heck let's just do this right

curenp9.gif

Cosmic Sombrero on
    edited September 2008
    I had sex once while playing Prodigy's Smack my Bitch up and my ex said that it ruined the mood, what a bitch, she cut me off for like three weeks because of that.

To Slip Away on
    CureSig2-1.jpg
    plnre-1.jpg
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I had sex to each Star Wars movie.

Episodes I-VI

Graves on
  • RialeRiale I'm a little slow Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    people who listen to prodigy are people who fully deserve their girlfriends cutting them off

Riale on
    33c9nxz.gif
    Steam | XBL: Elazual | Last.fm
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I had sex once while playing Prodigy's Smack my Bitch up and my ex said that it ruined the mood, what a bitch, she cut me off for like three weeks because of that.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM-M_F7WrPg&feature=related

do it to this next time.

Metzger Meister on
  • EriosErios Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Riale wrote: »
    people who listen to prodigy are people who fully deserve their girlfriends cutting them off

Worked for me!

Erios on
    Steam: erios23, Live: Coconut Flavor, Origin: erios2386.
    edited September 2008
    That song is utter crap.

To Slip Away on
    CureSig2-1.jpg
    plnre-1.jpg
    edited September 2008
    Seriously, a song about suicide + sex = best time ever.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
    edited September 2008
    How so? Is the sex so bad from you, she wants to kill herself afterwards?

To Slip Away on
    CureSig2-1.jpg
    plnre-1.jpg
  • DadouwDadouw Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Once I

had sex

Dadouw on
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    That song is utter crap.

Says the dude with The Cure all over his deal.

Metzger Meister on
    edited September 2008
    How so? Is the sex so bad from you, she wants to kill herself afterwards?
    It was so good she wanted to kill herself afterwards because nothing could ever feel so good after I fucked her vagina off.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
This discussion has been closed.