As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat] Magnetic

• SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Bama wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    That song is so romantic.

The rockband DLC for it just came out today
    Maybe if you're playing it on some shitty platform.

ok it's been out for 2 days for the 360

I only heard about it today

shut pu
    That's like 14 months in internet time.

Same age as your girlfriend

Senjutsu on
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Ryad I hate you

:(

Why? I do nothing but spread joy. Look at Mojo. Just full of joy with wanting to own a shitty CD.
    Hopefully it won't suck like that "Metal Christmas" CD did.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Hey, if they don't know how to talk yet then they can't bore you with inane conversation.

*glares at Senj's mom*

Bama on
  • IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Ryad I hate you

Why? I do nothing but spread joy. Look at Mojo. Just full of joy with wanting to own a shitty CD.

That reminds me: Mannheim Steamroller.

We had to play one of their songs for one of our christmas concerts in high school. Oh god kill it with fire! >.<

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    wuwuwell

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    I did not get the bonus points

Medopine on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Do you manually change your avatar's mood or do you use some PGP trickery, Medo?

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    edited September 2008
    Feral wrote: »
    Do you manually change your avatar's mood or do you use some PGP trickery, Medo?

Trickery

Hosted by Senj actually

Medopine on
    edited September 2008

PHP and a .htaccess redirect

Senjutsu on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008

PHP and a .htaccess redirect

PHP, rather.

Typo. Been dealing with encryption issues today.

My old rotating song lyrics sig worked the same way.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    edited September 2008
    flickr flickr flickr

Reorganizing is so much fun

Medopine on
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Ryad I hate you

I've heard some of the songs. It's pretty bad. But they are rap songs, so what do you expect? Some of them are good, like Notorious Thugs, but I am a Bone Thugs N Harmony fan, so I may be biased. Men In Black is alright, but the original is better.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    note to self: Do not read a political debate on a fitness website.

oh my

link/choice excerpts?

http://www.crossfit.com/mt-archive2/004132.html
    Sarah Palin= a Pitbull + lipstick

Joe Biden =Another Democrat Lawyer + Meatstick

Seriously, does anyone know why every Democrat Presidential Contender is a lawyer and married to one as well?

That should tell you everything you need to know. The party of Ambulance Chasers and Trial Lawyers.

It is people who want to be victims and people that want to make victims.

Sort of a "Sado-Masichist" relationship.

Palin: The woman has her crap together. She has my undivided attention.
    Amazing how the dems can throw the heat but sure whine we Palin threw it right back @ them.

And if you continue to harp on Palin's preg daughter. If it was Obaman he would make her have an abortion. Well, that's what he said a few weeks back. Father of the year.

Dynagrip on
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    We have a 25 minute hold time right now for customers calling in and one of the supervisors pulled her team off for a meeting. Is asking a supervisor if she's a dumb ass an acceptable way to get fired?

DeShadowC on
    edited September 2008
    And if you continue to harp on Palin's preg daughter. If it was Obaman he would make her have an abortion. Well, that's what he said a few weeks back. Father of the year.

I'm not really sure whether to laugh or cry...

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Medopine wrote: »
    Reorganizing is so much fun

Really, this is all you need for a nerd badge.

Incenjucar on
  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    beep boop bopper

Oboro on
    words
    edited September 2008
    Hey it's a The Oboro.

Hey The Oboro.

Incenjucar on
    edited September 2008
    That's not how it works! I'm not a The Cat!

Oboro on
    words
    edited September 2008
    The Oboro as opposed to any old Oborough

Senjutsu on
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

Laugh so hard you cry?

Did you decide to keep your old case?

DeShadowC on
    edited September 2008
    The Oboro as opposed to any old Oborough
    My advisers recommend I disavow all knowledge of any other Oboro/Oboroughs. The Highlander escapades wouldn't go over well with the public, they say.

Oboro on
    words
    edited September 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    That's not how it works! I'm not a The Cat!

Sorry I had to run that joke into the ground before I could bury it. :P

Incenjucar on
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Oboro! What is the latest crisis?

electricitylikesme on
    edited September 2008
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    We have a 25 minute hold time right now for customers calling in and one of the supervisors pulled her team off for a meeting. Is asking a supervisor if she's a dumb ass an acceptable way to get fired?

What do you mean by acceptable? The question really should be asked of the supervisor. Give me her e-mail, I'll ask the question.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Sounds like a good time for a coffee break.

Mojo_Jojo on
    edited September 2008

What do you mean by acceptable? The question really should be asked of the supervisor. Give me her e-mail, I'll ask the question.
    This strikes me as a fantastic website - anonymous questions are us. A group of people who agree to exchange their problems with supervisors anonymously and supply an email address. I guess you could automate this sort of thing, but I think the appeal would be in writing the email by the other person and feeling like you're sticking it to the man.

electricitylikesme on
    edited September 2008

Laugh so hard you cry?

Did you decide to keep your old case?

I decided to go ahead and splurge on the Antec P180. It's a pretty snazzy case, though probably way fancier than what I needed.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2008
    Oboro! What is the latest crisis?
    :|

I'm assuming this is a jab, so I'm just going to walk the other way instead of answering. [chat] isn't the place for that kind of talk, anyway.

Oboro on
    words
  • deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Do we really need two zombie threads, and another disaster thread?

deadonthestreet on
    edited September 2008
    Good god, I think I really like dry martinis.

electricitylikesme on
    edited September 2008
    Guys, I want to go home. Any of you feel like sitting at my desk and pretending to work for a few hours?

Bama on
    edited September 2008
    Guys, I want to go home. Any of you feel like sitting at my desk and pretending to work for a few hours?
    Give me VNC access to your computer. What do you do again?

electricitylikesme on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    yeah! watching people get drunk! This will be my evening.

Off to get ready for the psuedo-drunkenness.

BobCesca on
    edited September 2008

This strikes me as a fantastic website - anonymous questions are us. A group of people who agree to exchange their problems with supervisors anonymously and supply an email address. I guess you could automate this sort of thing, but I think the appeal would be in writing the email by the other person and feeling like you're sticking it to the man.

You sir, are a fucking genius. We could be rich and rule the world with an idea like this!

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
    edited September 2008
    BobCesca wrote: »
    yeah! watching people get drunk! This will be my evening.

Off to get ready for the psuedo-drunkenness.
    I can't stand being sober around drunk people.

Mojo_Jojo on
    edited September 2008
    You're going about this the wrong way. I need a body at the desk. The computer doesn't even really need to be on, though having visual studio up and running would help the illusion.

Bama on
    edited September 2008

You sir, are a fucking genius. We could be rich and rule the world with an idea like this!

Wouldn't this violate some sort of privacy law? It seems like people giving out your contact information to random websites should be legally discouraged...

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2008
    You're going about this the wrong way. I need a body at the desk. The computer doesn't even really need to be on, though having visual studio up and running would help the illusion.
    Buy a mannequin. Actually I'd recommend a sex doll, since that way you can use it for other things.

electricitylikesme on
This discussion has been closed.