As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Pre-PAX Magical Mystery Tour! (Registration Closed!)

12345679»

• Options
    ashridahashridah Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    PS: nice photos, ashridah! I think your photos are the only ones I'm in.

Thanks. I never really remember to use a camera when i have one on me. Not very photographically inclined, but i'm generally happy with the random, non-posed, ones i took, I prefer them to posed. mainly because i always wind up with my eyes closed :)

ashridah on
  • Options
    s7arbucks7arbuck Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    The closest thing I got to that is a bunch of people across the street (minus me and 3 others) and I think eye-shuh is giving me the finger..... But if that counts....

s7arbuck on
  • Options
    MetaverseNomadMetaverseNomad Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    ashridah wrote: »
    We never really lined ourselves up for a group shot at any point, did we?

Oh, that's right! Maybe next year. Or Photoshop.

Hey! I also just remembered I was going to play some Tetris with you!

MetaverseNomad on
  • Options
    edited September 2008

Hm, we were? We'll have to organise something then. Aren't the irc people doing something at Dick's tonight? don't know if that's been mentioned on the forums though.

ashridah on
  • Options
    edited September 2008

Hm, we were? We'll have to organise something then. Aren't the irc people doing something at Dick's tonight? don't know if that's been mentioned on the forums though.

I think it's 6:00 today at Dicks. There are a few threads about it here (maybe I should get back on irc though).

MetaverseNomad on
  • Options
    edited September 2008

I think it's 6:00 today at Dicks. There are a few threads about it here (maybe I should get back on irc though).

Hm, looking through the post-pax meetup thread, looks like you're still too sick to go? I was probably going to miss it myself as well, I'm still catching up on work and cleaning, what with having basically a week off, plus another two days off next week for wisdom teeth, but plans can change if tetris is involved.

ashridah on
  • Options
    edited September 2008

Hm, looking through the post-pax meetup thread, looks like you're still too sick to go? I was probably going to miss it myself as well, I'm still catching up on work and cleaning, what with having basically a week off, plus another two days off next week for wisdom teeth, but plans can change if tetris is involved.

I think I'll be there, my disease is subsiding! I have to clean my apartment too, but I'll take a break and show up for a bit. eeehhhh good luck with your wisdom teeth, that's never fun. If you don't make it today, I'm sure there will be plenty more opportunities to play (have my ass kicked at) Tetris!

MetaverseNomad on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Guess I have to show up now. If only to prove which one of us sucks more at tetris (i'm betting it's actually me :) )

ashridah on
This discussion has been closed.