Making this so we can keep track of gatherings and such.
To view the calender:
1) Login to your google account and go to google calender
2) on the left bar under "Other calendars" click add, then add by URL
3) add the url of the calendar: http://www.google.com/calendar/render?tab=mc&gsessionid=npANli4Yh7a25Fpprcyd8w
4) If that doesnt work, the calender is public so just search public calendars for "PAX Forumer gatherings" and you can add it that way.
If you want to be added to the calender access list to be able to add events to it:
1) Post or PM me your gmail or google account address
2) I will add you as soon as I am able to
Im giving everyone read/write access to events and such, there will be a few rules though:
Dont edit/remove events that you didnt put up
Dont be a dick and put random shit up on the calender (it will get cluttered too quickly). However cool stuff like "Talk like a pirate day" is a-ok