As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX handheld library: Whose collection was used?

geoffhomgeoffhom Registered User regular
edited September 2008 in PAX Archive
I really enjoyed the Handheld Lounge's library for checking out portable games. Once I realized it was there, I left my driver's license in the morning, checked out Phoenix Wright 1, and suddenly I was looking forward to waiting in line for an hour before a panel. :-) However, I didn't get to finish the game, so I was hoping to contact the guy whose collection was being used, in the hopes that I could borrow the game again. I remember he also said he had the second one . . .

Does anyone know whose collection was used for the Handheld library, at least for the DS games?

Of course, I'm also assuming/hoping he's in Seattle, since I'm here (Lake City).

PM/e-mail is welcome (geoffhom@gmail.com).

geoffhom on

• GoogalashGoogalash Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    The libary was put together by the enforcers running handled. Not sure exactly which enforcers games where being loanded though.

Anyway I'll pass the message on to that crew.

Googalash on
  • geoffhomgeoffhom Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Googalash, thank you for passing this on. --Geoff

geoffhom on
This discussion has been closed.