As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

All Things Football! (NFL, Fantasy Leagues, Madden League, etc.)

1555657585961»

• Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    and what did I tell you fuckers

carolina by 3

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    mcp wrote: »
    oh fucking hell, we gave up another TD.

I can't see how Herm can keep his job after this season.

Then they will promote Gunther to Head Coach AGAIN! You know cause it worked so well last time. I think you and I should coach KC. We can't do any worse than Herm.

Dogbone33 on
    Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    YES! Indy wins! Suck on it, J-ville!

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Penalty - Green Bay - Piling On.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Oh gosh Charles Woodson I love you.

2 INTs in the closing minutes of the 4th qtr with a fractured toe.

ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Dogbone33 wrote: »
    oh fucking hell, we gave up another TD.

I can't see how Herm can keep his job after this season.

Then they will promote Gunther to Head Coach AGAIN! You know cause it worked so well last time. I think you and I should coach KC. We can't do any worse than Herm.
    I think the fans should be able to submit the calls online, and the play with the most votes gets called.

mcp on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    aw, poor jordyn

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    In a conversation about Raiders coach Lane Kiffin in mid-August, Raiders managing general partner Al Davis said, "He's not the guy I hired." From the outset of training camp, Kiffin has fired back almost on a daily basis by reminding everyone that he lacks the autonomy to do the job he was hired to do. The endgame is coming soon, according to several front office people who have witnessed the war of wills unfold between the 79-year-old Davis and 33-year-old Kiffin over the past nine months or so. Those people, who spoke on condition of anonymity, say Davis is at wit's end and prepared to fire Kiffin before season's end, perhaps as soon as Monday, regardless of the outcome of today's game against the Kansas City Chiefs. He has been contemplating a course of action for many weeks.

mcp on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    2-0 without Steve Smith

I am a happy fellow indeed

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    In a conversation about Raiders coach Lane Kiffin in mid-August, Raiders managing general partner Al Davis said, "He's not the guy I hired." From the outset of training camp, Kiffin has fired back almost on a daily basis by reminding everyone that he lacks the autonomy to do the job he was hired to do. The endgame is coming soon, according to several front office people who have witnessed the war of wills unfold between the 79-year-old Davis and 33-year-old Kiffin over the past nine months or so. Those people, who spoke on condition of anonymity, say Davis is at wit's end and prepared to fire Kiffin before season's end, perhaps as soon as Monday, regardless of the outcome of today's game against the Kansas City Chiefs. He has been contemplating a course of action for many weeks.

You think we could get Kiffin? Can we trade them Herm and a bag of chips for him?

Dogbone33 on
    Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
  • Options
    FedoraFedora Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    goddamnit

goddamnit

Fedora on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Kitna has thrown 3 interceptions within just a few minutes in the 4th qtr.

2 of them were returned for TDs.

The Lions actually had the lead when he threw the first.

It QUICKLY went from 24-25 Lions to 47-25 Packers

ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    The packers scored 24 points in the last five minutes of the game.

Have I mentioned I love them?

NotASenator on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Minnesota blows it.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    haha, Detroit brought in DanO

NotASenator on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Damn, Campbell had a good fucking game today.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Jets are getting off to a good start.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    the pack was impressive, but if they almost let detroit catch them I shudder to think what might happen next week against dallas

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited September 2008
    oh my god how did indianapolis and carolina pull out those wins

when I left to get rock band 2 they looked like shit

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    oh my god how did indianapolis and carolina pull out those wins

when I left to get rock band 2 they looked like shit

Carolina is the master of the second half, or haven't you heard

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I'm going to try my best to enjoy that win by the Packers, but it's hard when you consider how poorly they played for most of the 2nd half. Granted they had an amazing first half, they didn't adjust at all, offensively or defensively.

The offense did almost nothing in the 2nd half, despite many opportunities. The offensive line was to blame for a lot of it, they couldn't run-block for anything. Receivers had trouble catching things that hit them. Rodgers made a few bad throws.

The defense actually played pretty well considering they were on the field almost the entire 2nd half. Then after Kitna proved that he couldn't stop throwing to Calvin Johnson, the interceptions started, and they didn't stop.

Amazing first half. Amazing last 5 minutes of the game. Unfortunately they let Detroit score wayyyyy too many points unanswered.

Still fun to watch. But to have a 21-3 lead at halftime, and actually have the other team be leading late in the 4th qtr, you're not going to win games against opponents that have better QBs than John Kitna.

ShimSham on
    QcGKhPm.jpg
This discussion has been closed.