As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Burnout and Friends

2»

• MundaneSoulMundaneSoul fight fighter Daehan MingukRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Hmm, so it looks like the traffic checking is pretty much a love it/hate it sort of affair. Revenge is on its way to me, but I suppose I'll need to have a look at 3 as well.

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Wait, hang on. Which system? On 360 there's a demo for both Revenge and Paradise, and on PS3 there's one for Paradise. So you could easily give that a shot.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    just take note that if you play the paradise demo it really doesnt capture the greatness of the actual game at all

Ah_Pook on
  • xWonderboyxxWonderboyx Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Seconding Burnout 2. It was my first Burnout game and I love it to this day. In fact...I think I'm gonna Goozex it.

And sweet, I'm getting it for the xbox. Xbox.com says it's compatible, and the PS2 and Gamecube versions aren't available immediately, so crossing my fingers here.

xWonderboyx on
    shark2.jpg
    XBL - Follow Freeman
  • ScottyScotty Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I greatly enjoy this game, but if they somehow made Crash Mode DLC, I'd pee a little. (They wouldn't have to give it up for free, I'D PAY for that shit)

Scotty on