As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

We Didn't Playtest This

2»

• Options
    AngelKurisuAngelKurisu Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I now wish to kill and devour those at Asmadigames, just so I can absorb their awesomeness...

Not that I encourage cannibalism or anything. Unless they taste REALLY good.

Well...our next project does involve zombies. >_>

AngelKurisu on
  • Options
    netcrusher88netcrusher88 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I now wish to kill and devour those at Asmadigames, just so I can absorb their awesomeness...

Not that I encourage cannibalism or anything. Unless they taste REALLY good.

Well...our next project does involve zombies. >_>

Good to know. I'll take one of everything you sell. And that. (note: having played playtest and seen whack-a-catgirl, I plan to make that exact order in a couple of months)

netcrusher88 on
    My Visa card got stolen the other day. Now it's everywhere I want to be.
  • Options
    ashridahashridah Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    parabola wrote: »
    I walked by the both selling this, had the opprotunity to pick it up, and did not. I'm regretting that quite a bit now.

Buy it from their website.

I did that last week. Played a few rounds with some friends. fun, and crazy. i think i lost immediately three times in a row :)

ashridah on
  • Options
    Queen BrewerQueen Brewer Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I almost played this game a lot from Sunday morning ca. 12 midnight to 1 the next morning, but always ended up playing Munchkin, haha.

Queen Brewer on
    <Moe_Fwacky> once i had next door neighbors
    <Moe_Fwacky> nice girls
    <Moe_Fwacky> lesbians
    <Moe_Fwacky> robbed drugstores together
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    playtest people made whack a catgirl? I got catgirl, and the people I've played with like it.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
This discussion has been closed.