As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WAR] Servers up, social lives down.

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    mourkain's temple is the worst. first side to usually get it wins.

tyrannus on
  • Tw4winTw4win Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    FightTest wrote: »
    You know, when I first played WoW I got burned out at around 35---which is when before the initial xp bump it started feeling grindy to me, where it seemed like it took a long time before I made any real progress.

I'm getting burnt out on leveling at level 15 in this game. I was trying to push myself to 16 tonight and just started not enjoying myself and logging out. I still like the game a lot, but me being tired of questing and the pace of leveling at this point is a bad sign.

Agreed. It doesn't help that I look at it with the "PvP game" perspective so the fact that leveling feels so grindy is magnified. On top of that if the server pop doesn't support constant scenarios/PQs you're basically playing a mediocre version of WoW.

They did the game a disservice by spreading everyone out so much. My main interest is keep warfare but since everyone is all over 3 different zones with multiple keeps it hardly ever happens. It just feels like Halaa in WoW. On top of that travel sucks and you can't queue for all scenarios at any given time further reducing the amount of PvP you can get into.

Funneling people into the singular cities at 40 was a fantastic idea if the lower tiers are anything to go by. Spreading people out with choices in a game that's supposed to be about conflict is counter-intuitive and ends up being boring a lot of the time.

I'm feeling the same way.

It would be nice to be able to queue for all scenarios without having to travel to each zone. Also, I've noticed that the "sweet spot" right now is T3. By that I mean that the majority of players seem to be in T3 right now with some in T2 and fewer in T1. That means that it's going to take longer to get into a scenario in T1 than it is in T3. I really wish that hey would have found a way to make the scenarios cross-server for almost instant queue times like WoW.

Right now I have a Shaman at level 11 and a White Lion at level 6. I logged in tonight and just couldn't be bothered to level.

Tw4win on
    steam_sig.png
  • Seaborn111Seaborn111 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    woot woot. patching now. i'm either coming in as a dwarf engineer or a squig herder. opinions?

i've played a hunter on WOW for a few years, and a bard on EQ for a year or so before that.

Seaborn111 on
    </bush>
    It's impossible for us to without a doubt prove the non-existence of God. We just have to take it on faith that he's imaginary..
  • rakuenCallistorakuenCallisto Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    WOO

so yea i have decided to frequent this thread. i'm with the candymancers under the name foliage and i'll be lvling my alt for the six mouths when i get encouraged to.

I'm having way too much fun though with witch hunter.

rakuenCallisto on
    cbtswoosig.png
  • CryogenCryogen Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Tw4win wrote: »
    You know, when I first played WoW I got burned out at around 35---which is when before the initial xp bump it started feeling grindy to me, where it seemed like it took a long time before I made any real progress.

I'm getting burnt out on leveling at level 15 in this game. I was trying to push myself to 16 tonight and just started not enjoying myself and logging out. I still like the game a lot, but me being tired of questing and the pace of leveling at this point is a bad sign.

Agreed. It doesn't help that I look at it with the "PvP game" perspective so the fact that leveling feels so grindy is magnified. On top of that if the server pop doesn't support constant scenarios/PQs you're basically playing a mediocre version of WoW.

They did the game a disservice by spreading everyone out so much. My main interest is keep warfare but since everyone is all over 3 different zones with multiple keeps it hardly ever happens. It just feels like Halaa in WoW. On top of that travel sucks and you can't queue for all scenarios at any given time further reducing the amount of PvP you can get into.

Funneling people into the singular cities at 40 was a fantastic idea if the lower tiers are anything to go by. Spreading people out with choices in a game that's supposed to be about conflict is counter-intuitive and ends up being boring a lot of the time.

I'm feeling the same way.

It would be nice to be able to queue for all scenarios without having to travel to each zone. Also, I've noticed that the "sweet spot" right now is T3. By that I mean that the majority of players seem to be in T3 right now with some in T2 and fewer in T1. That means that it's going to take longer to get into a scenario in T1 than it is in T3. I really wish that hey would have found a way to make the scenarios cross-server for almost instant queue times like WoW.

Right now I have a Shaman at level 11 and a White Lion at level 6. I logged in tonight and just couldn't be bothered to level.

The population imbalance Destro - Order probably isnt helping the scenario queues either. If theres 100 destro queued, and 50 order, then the destro players have to wait twice as long for their scenarios to pop. For maps that tend to be over more quickly (Mourkains) this is less of a problem because people cycle through more quickly.

I do think they definately need to allow us to queue for all scenarios from anywhere though. Its a bit silly that you need to group with people from other pairings to do this. I think this would also greatly alleviate queues, as there might be 12 people all ready to play a scenario on each side, but if they're split into 4 in each pairing, then nobody gets to play. There are potential issues but i think it would be a much better system.

Cryogen on
  • piLpiL Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Blankspace wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    After playing a black orc to rank 11, all I have to say is ORCS ORCS ORCS ORCS

ahem

gobbos is da biggest an' da best.

edit: and da greenest!
    Gobbos ain't the biggest of anything

Biggest at being small maybe.

piL on
  • FightTestFightTest Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Seaborn111 wrote: »
    woot woot. patching now. i'm either coming in as a dwarf engineer or a squig herder. opinions?

i've played a hunter on WOW for a few years, and a bard on EQ for a year or so before that.

I played a squig herder to 12 or so in open beta and an engineer to 13 now in live. The squig herder matures way earlier and is a lot more fun. The engineer, frankly, is tedious and unimpressive. The decent skills don't come until you're around 20ish and until then it sucks balls.

So if you don't feel like slogging through 20 levels of shite to possibly get fun, go squig herder. Of course then you have to deal with being on the over-popped faction. So, choose your poison.

FightTest on
    MOBA DOTA.
  • Seaborn111Seaborn111 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

I played a squig herder to 12 or so in open beta and an engineer to 13 now in live. The squig herder matures way earlier and is a lot more fun. The engineer, frankly, is tedious and unimpressive. The decent skills don't come until you're around 20ish and until then it sucks balls.

So if you don't feel like slogging through 20 levels of shite to possibly get fun, go squig herder. Of course then you have to deal with being on the over-popped faction. So, choose your poison.

thanks for the input there...i think i'll start with a squig herder and then meander around; try a few other classes.

I'm curious what people think would be analogous to a hunter or bard, though.

Seaborn111 on
    </bush>
    It's impossible for us to without a doubt prove the non-existence of God. We just have to take it on faith that he's imaginary..
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

FightTest fails to mention the most important thing, though: Gobbos are super cool, and dwarfs are stunty.

INeedNoSalt on
  • 3lwap03lwap0 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Ecko wrote: »
    3lwap0 wrote: »
    I sincerely hope this isn't re-hashing the same thing, but it's tough to sift through 90+ pages of posting.

Anyways, here I go.

I am having one helluva time leveling my guy. Example: I'm in Greenskin Chapter 11. I do all the quests, and most of the PQ. I proceed to the next zone, only to find that i'm way, way out of my league in relation to the level of the mobs around. Things that yes, I can solo, but just barely. The quests that take you to heavy mob zones are almost impossible. Your aggro radius makes life unbearable.

So I painfully hoof it to another zone's chapter 11, finish it, and now i've gotten a level that's consumate with the next area. It just seems that i'm not getting enough xp to progress me through these chapters, and it's a real pain in the ass to constantly swap between zones. Yes, I'm always in a scenario que, but not many scenario's happen. I'm lucky to get 3 a play session. I do the PQ's, or most of them. Still doesn't seem enough, and sometimes I just don't feel like grinding mobs for the better part of an hour or two.

Anyone else having this problem?

I'm having the same problem. I got to 20 after finishing both Greenskin tier 2 and DE tier 2, but without RvR happening much, it's hard to get that extra oomph in leveling. I'm played a lot less this weekend to give my guildies a chance to catch up and in hopes that scenarios might pop a little more. But of course, when I get back from class, servers are down..

Yeah, I'm 19 and have the same problem. RvR isn't happening much, at least in my tier. World objectives are always capped for Disorder, so I can't very well milk them for XP. I jump into every scenario I can, even the ones I hate, because I need the XP. It's a tough gig all around. I think Mythic envisioned it would go smoother than this for xp gaining, and really, it's been an uphill battle since about level 17.

3lwap0 on
  • eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008

FightTest fails to mention the most important thing, though: Gobbos are super cool, and dwarfs are stunty.

But Gobbos lack manly beards.

But really, Goblin or Dwarf, you can't go wrong with either. The lack of people in the Greenskins vs. Dwarves warfront is saddening because they are easily the best faction for each side. Empire vs. Chaos is smoldering with generic rage, and Elves. Well, Elves just in general suck.

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
  • MunacraMunacra Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Make sure you guys are sending this feedback. A nerd rage feedback in-game is worth a thousand nerd rage posts in a forum.

Munacra on
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I love that every Nordenwatch game is populated by at least one full party of bright mages who refuse to approach the actual cap points and just pretend they can nuke from the bridge to victory.

INeedNoSalt on
  • IblisIblis Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I love that every Nordenwatch game is populated by at least one full party of bright mages who refuse to approach the actual cap points and just pretend they can nuke from the bridge to victory.

I can tell you it was incredibly frustrating to be on the receiving end of this earlier on my Zealot. Though I didn't have his three second cast heal yet... and the Bright Wizards were smart enough to take points... and abuse their bugged root.

Iblis on
    Steam Account, 3DS FC: 5129-1652-5160, Origin ID: DamusWolf
  • <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    someone in the TSM invite me please

name is Coeur

<3 on
  • Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Where the shit is the Inevitable City Rally Master?

Panda4You on
  • EndomaticEndomatic Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Munacra wrote: »
    Make sure you guys are sending this feedback. A nerd rage feedback in-game is worth a thousand nerd rage posts in a forum.

I feel guilty that I've submitted 3 nerd rage feedbacks about rolling shitty in PQ loot rolls despite having the number 1 contribution, and getting shit.

I like the +500 but it really doesn't help you when you consistently roll <100.

Whenever I'm between about 4th and 7th, I almost always get a great loot roll.

I suppose the answer is to contribute a bit but not too much, but it's difficult to tell with everyone all over the place. I wouldn't want to fall behind and get a subpar bonus.

Endomatic on
  • MorblitzMorblitz Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

Speaking of patches. I'm looking to get into WAR when my sea of overdue assignments are out of the way, so I'm looking at what kind of downtime my friend and I will be facing once I lure him over from AoC. Can you guys tell me how often the game patches and/or has downtimes in general? Has Mythic posted any kind of schedule or do they just happen as they happen, be quiet and put up with it?

Anything is good to know. We'll probably be playing on the oceanic servers, but I might make another alt for when I'm insomniac and soloing and try to hook up with you lot in the candymancers or six mouths if you'll have me. Any oceanic players around to share what the down time is like in good ol' kangaroo farmin' Aussieland?

I already figure the US downtimes would probably occur during the Australian peak hour as they always seem to do. (Aoc was a horrible offender of that. "Hey, lets schedule our downtimes on the OCEANIC server during their peak hour" 'Great idea LOL!')

Streuth, crikey mate.

Morblitz on
    3DS Pokemon Y Friend Code: 0645 5780 8920
    Please shoot me a PM if you add me so I know to add you back.
    edited September 2008
    Endomatic wrote: »
    Munacra wrote: »

I feel guilty that I've submitted 3 nerd rage feedbacks about rolling shitty in PQ loot rolls despite having the number 1 contribution, and getting shit.

I like the +500 but it really doesn't help you when you consistently roll <100.

Whenever I'm between about 4th and 7th, I almost always get a great loot roll.

I suppose the answer is to contribute a bit but not too much, but it's difficult to tell with everyone all over the place. I wouldn't want to fall behind and get a subpar bonus.

I've done that before as well... Both the crappy rolls, and the nerdrage feedback. 1st place in a PQ should be worth more than just +500 to your roll when they pick such a wide range of a random roll as 1-1000.

But the other thing that has gotten me to submit feedback on when I got pissed off at people over it, is people rolling need on items they can't ever use. Need/Greed rolling systems don't entirely work because it keeps everyone on an honor system, and not everyone rolls honestly. I don't think someone should be able to even roll Need at all on an item thats not usable by their class/race. Just gray out the button completely for them in that case instead of letting them ninja it over someone that actually needs it.

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
  • risumonrisumon Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    So I am going to be bugging someone from the mouths for an invite. My other guild didn't work out, as in not enough people playing, especially people I really know. My main right now is a zealot, level 6 Jaborina. Wasn't too impressed until I got the first Hot. Throwing bottles is just too fucking awesome. Totally stupid from a "I am going to hide and heal PoV", but fucking awesome nonetheless. I also have a marauder on Ulthuan, but after playing a bunch of classes to around 7 or so I have decided on the zealot.

risumon on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Morblitz wrote: »
    Anything is good to know. We'll probably be playing on the oceanic servers, but I might make another alt for when I'm insomniac and soloing and try to hook up with you lot in the candymancers or six mouths if you'll have me. Any oceanic players around to share what the down time is like in good ol' kangaroo farmin' Aussieland?

I already figure the US downtimes would probably occur during the Australian peak hour as they always seem to do. (Aoc was a horrible offender of that. "Hey, lets schedule our downtimes on the OCEANIC server during their peak hour" 'Great idea LOL!')

Streuth, crikey mate.

Thats somewhat of a problem at the moment, though they go down around 11/12pm so it isn't too bad and they mentioned it will be remedied soonish.

If you're looking to go Oceanic, go Darklands for Order. Near instant queue times for Scenarios and there are a couple of us scattered across the server.

Kelor on
  • MorblitzMorblitz Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Kelor wrote: »

Thats somewhat of a problem at the moment, though they go down around 11/12pm so it isn't too bad and they mentioned it will be remedied soonish.

If you're looking to go Oceanic, go Darklands for Order. Near instant queue times for Scenarios and there are a couple of us scattered across the server.

Oh cool, thanks. 11/12pm does sound a bit itchy, but it's tolerable, leaves most of the evening in tact anyhow instead of bringing it down from say 7-11. Don't tell me that's daily, though? If so, that gets a bit... itchier. But again it's probably not too bad, city of heroes goes down everynight, and this sounds temporary. I need to adjust my sleeping schedule anyway.

Is it universal? Or do a lot of different regions migrate to other servers when their current ones are down? Will take Darklands under advisement for settling into, not sure if it's core or an RvR server though.

Morblitz on
    3DS Pokemon Y Friend Code: 0645 5780 8920
    Please shoot me a PM if you add me so I know to add you back.
  • Paradox ControlParadox Control Master MC Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    haha, so when our server came back up, IC was rank FIVE!
    It was crazy. I managed to buy up a bunch of Guild Hall port scrolls.
    Even though the city is now back to level 1, I can use the scroll, and get back in to the Guild Hall.

Paradox Control on
    \
  • aunsophaunsoph Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I blame the player base being too spread out on several forums (Including a PA vocal minority.) bitching on and on about how there weren't enough servers to sustain a stable launch. Mythic caved in to the huge shitfest and my guess is they have added even more realms than originally planned.

aunsoph on
  • darkenedwingdarkenedwing Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    well god damn it. I bought the game today from gamestop but I was in a rush when I grabbed it and bought it and got home and I was about to open it when I seen it was Warhammer: Mark of Chaos and I was like D:D:D:
    good thing I didnt open it so I can return it tommorow.
    So tommorow I should have WAR.
    The bad thing though is I bought it in south carolina and tomorrow morning im going home to Florida, so hopefully the gamestop in Florida will take it back.

darkenedwing on
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29216&dateline=1296970870
  • Ziac45Ziac45 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    God Mark of chaos is a terrible game, if they don't accept the return burn it..

So rolled a disorder on ulthuan do you have to be a real active poster to get into the guild? Cause I'd like to be in a group with people. Haven't settled on one character yet deciding between a Black Orc and a Squid Herder for my disorder guy.

Ziac45 on
  • darkenedwingdarkenedwing Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Ziac45 wrote: »
    God Mark of chaos is a terrible game, if they don't accept the return burn it..

So rolled a disorder on ulthuan do you have to be a real active poster to get into the guild? Cause I'd like to be in a group with people. Haven't settled on one character yet deciding between a Black Orc and a Squid Herder for my disorder guy.

is there a reason why they wouldnt return it?

darkenedwing on
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29216&dateline=1296970870
  • Corp.ShephardCorp.Shephard Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    tyrannus wrote: »
    mourkain's temple is the worst. second side to get it always wins.

Fixed olol.

I've not had a problem with PQs and loot, actually. Generally the groups that PQ at higher levels are so small (Almost always less than six), that we all get loot at the end. We did have an issue with one guy, a guildie of mine, getting an orange loot bag twice. It was a damn shame. Rolled well and got first place twice.

For those who don't know, a loot bag is not a random thing: Each PQ has a bag for each class. The higher level bags will offer all the loot of the bags below them, however: An orange bag, in addition to it's purple loot, has the blue and green bags items too. So it wasn't a total loss.

At level 22, things are starting to slow down. A great deal. Doing six PQs and five quests was maybe 66% of a level? I hope tier three starts getting some scenarios soon.

Corp.Shephard on
  • vonPoonBurGervonPoonBurGer Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    aunsoph wrote: »
    I blame the player base being too spread out on several forums (Including a PA vocal minority.) bitching on and on about how there weren't enough servers to sustain a stable launch. Mythic caved in to the huge shitfest and my guess is they have added even more realms than originally planned.
    I've always said they really should have had more servers at CE head start. I was actually saying it the day before CE head start, when I saw the server list. If they'd had more CE head start servers, they actually would have ended up with fewer servers overall, and better population balance.

There were only 10 servers for (potentially) 60000 CE preorders, and only 5 Core servers. The few members on my guild with the CE preordered had to pick one of the five Core servers. Come SE headstart, all our guildmates with regular preorders select the same server. Two days later, our members who just bought it retail also pick the same server. I'm willing to bet this process occurred for every other guild with any members who had CE preorders. End result? 10 servers with way too many people, and a whole bunch with two few. They did server splits for the four extremely over-populated CE headstart servers, but my just middling level overpopulated server still sees a nightly queue 400+ deep. At the same time, server splits create even more servers, so you're spreading incoming population even thinner.

Low population servers will probably build up over time and end up with a decent player-base. Those early high-pop servers are going to be fucked for quite a while though. Few new players will roll on those servers. Why would they when they can roll on a server that doesn't have deep queues every night? So on the high-pop servers you'll constantly have people surfing the leveling wave, no new people coming in, and god help your sorry ass if you fall behind the one busy tier. This is going to keep up on those servers until enough people hit cap and reroll alts, and I think it's going to be a while before that happens in enough numbers for lower-tier scenario pops to occur with any regularity.

vonPoonBurGer on
    Xbox Live:vonPoon | PSN: vonPoon | Steam: vonPoonBurGer
  • DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    This awesome game has got me interested in all things WAR all over again. Are there good fantasy books in the Warhammer setting that you guys could recommend to me?

(I mean novels BTW, not pen&paper rulebooks)

Djiem on
  • CryogenCryogen Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Morblitz wrote: »
    Kelor wrote: »

Oh cool, thanks. 11/12pm does sound a bit itchy, but it's tolerable, leaves most of the evening in tact anyhow instead of bringing it down from say 7-11. Don't tell me that's daily, though? If so, that gets a bit... itchier. But again it's probably not too bad, city of heroes goes down everynight, and this sounds temporary. I need to adjust my sleeping schedule anyway.

Is it universal? Or do a lot of different regions migrate to other servers when their current ones are down? Will take Darklands under advisement for settling into, not sure if it's core or an RvR server though.

I've played nearly every night since launch (and the two days headstart i had), and most nights during the open beta. I think server maintenance has disrupted me personally i think 4 times. And two of those times were for standard edition headstart servers coming up, and retail launch. They were down for a couple of hours each time, not long. The other times, one happened earlier in primetime so i just went out, and another happened last night after 11pm so i just went to bed :P.

The patching has been much, MUCH better than AoC. That game was down a ton during the opening weeks, i quit at the end of the free month. In my opinion, i've been extremely impressed with how easily available the game has been for a launch MMO.

Darklands or Ironclaw would be my recommendation. I'm on Darklands Order and its good, though last night after dinner (around 8pm) i had a queue to get in (Destro has had queues for quite a while). Only 8 people and took less than 30 seconds, but still i hope it doesnt worsen. Ironclaw still has solid population but less than Darklands. Both are Core servers. I think the only PvP server we oceanics have is Anlec. My brother plays there, says the population is pretty good, but i dont like the implementation of the PvP server. Whatever you choose, you dont want to play on a low/low server. The game needs a solid population more than any other MMO i've played.

Cryogen on
  • Jam 'BoutJam 'Bout Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Djiem wrote: »
    This awesome game has got me interested in all things WAR all over again. Are there good fantasy books in the Warhammer setting that you guys could recommend to me?

Black Library is GW's publishing company I think. Check out their site, it should list tons of novels. The only ones I've read thus far are: the Malus Darkblade series by Dan Abnett and Mike Lee, and the 2 Gotrek and Felix Omnibuses (Omnibi? ;P) by William King. Both series were great in my opinion.

Jam 'Bout on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited September 2008
    Aldarez wrote: »
    How are you Blorcs finding the Plan system after the early levels? I rolled one up and got to rank 6 last night, enjoyed it a lot, but keeping track of what abilities you can use at what time seems like it could get annoying. Are you finding that at all, or do you pretty much end up with a core set of abilities that you use all the time anyway?

I'll write something up in the tank thread.

Echo on
  • RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    If I had a bazillion dollars, I'd probably get involved in the tabletop game. It looks kinda interesting.

Rizzi on
  • jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    My PQ rant involves missing out on a gold Keep bag because my rez didn't come fast enough. I missed the gold bag by like five seconds.

I'm just glad it didn't happen at level 40.

jkylefulton on
    tOkYVT2.jpg
  • KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Cryogen wrote: »
    Darklands or Ironclaw would be my recommendation. I'm on Darklands Order and its good, though last night after dinner (around 8pm) i had a queue to get in (Destro has had queues for quite a while). Only 8 people and took less than 30 seconds, but still i hope it doesnt worsen. Ironclaw still has solid population but less than Darklands. Both are Core servers. I think the only PvP server we oceanics have is Anlec. My brother plays there, says the population is pretty good, but i dont like the implementation of the PvP server. Whatever you choose, you dont want to play on a low/low server. The game needs a solid population more than any other MMO i've played.

I am also on Ironclaw Destruction for what its worth, but haven't played my shaman much.

Kelor on
  • MorskittarMorskittar Lord Warlock Engineer SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Djiem wrote: »

Reading for nerds.

Morskittar on
    snm_sig.jpg
  • eatmosushieatmosushi __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    GODAMNIT

12 Chosen
    16 Engineer
    14 Archmage
    12 Runepriest (current main)

Damnit I'd be close to 40 by now if I didnt want to play all the durn classes ><

eatmosushi on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Spun uncontrollably skyward... Driven brutally into the ground
    edited September 2008
    tyrannus wrote: »
    mourkain's temple is the worst. second side to get it always wins, If you're playing in a PUG against an organized guild

Fixed olol.

Fixed again.

Its not impossible to kill the guy with the artifact, and I've played many games where the team that got it first didn't win.

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
  • Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    eatmosushi wrote: »
    GODAMNIT

12 Chosen
    16 Engineer
    14 Archmage
    12 Runepriest (current main)

Damnit I'd be close to 40 by now if I didnt want to play all the durn classes ><

I feel your pain, as I share your disease.

We should go to meetings together and talk about our feelings.

Fig-D on
    SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
This discussion has been closed.