As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Who the fuck steals bikes anyway

1235»

• Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Slavs and gypsies steal bikes.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    in Shanghai you're lucky to have your bike for six months before it gets stolen

just steal someone else's

it's an unofficial community bike program

Raneados on
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    FUCKING.

GYPSIES.

If there's one thing Hitler was right about it was exterminating gypsies. I'm sure there are a few nice Romani out there but most of them are just pieces of shit. There's a big ol' gypsy family in Cheyenne and none of them are decent folks. Now, I know judging an entire ethnic group based on a handful of experiences with one family is probably wrong, but how many of you have had a good experience with gypsies?

They fucking stole from my church.

Metzger Meister on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    in Shanghai you're lucky to have your bike for six months before it gets stolen

just steal someone else's

it's an unofficial community bike program

the system works thusly

you go to a bike store and you decide that buying a new bike will make it too much of a target

so you go to a used bike store and pick out something more subtle and worn

you buy the bike, you have it for a while, and then it gets stolen

that stolen bike is usually sold to any number of used bike stores around town

meanwhile you return to a used bike store and then buy another bike... which was probably stolen from someone else

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    viv this is what we call

economics

you want the economy to do well, don't you?

Raneados on
    edited September 2008
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    FUCKING.

GYPSIES.

If there's one thing Hitler was right about it was exterminating gypsies. I'm sure there are a few nice Romani out there but most of them are just pieces of shit. There's a big ol' gypsy family in Cheyenne and none of them are decent folks. Now, I know judging an entire ethnic group based on a handful of experiences with one family is probably wrong, but how many of you have had a good experience with gypsies?

They fucking stole from my church.

Romani who are dedicated to stealing, are fucking dedicated to stealing. They are merciless.

They also run the begging, playing terrible accordion music and selling cheap nick nack rackets here. A lot of it is a front for more stealing though.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    i'm not actually this passionate about hating gypsies irl, you guys, i just have never met a cool gypsy and seriously stealing as part of a culture? way to be scumbags.

Metzger Meister on
  • JJJJ DailyStormer Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    The thing about stolen bikes is that if you get around a lot you'll find it and then steal it back.

JJ on
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I can't find Danny Kaye singing "Hey Gypsy" on YouTube

so instead enjoy him singing with Louis Armstrong

When the Saints!

Centipede Damascus on
    edited September 2008
    the gypsies in cheyenne, the big ol' clan of em, own all the used car lots. they could not be more shady.

Metzger Meister on
    edited September 2008
    JJ wrote: »
    The thing about stolen bikes is that if you get around a lot you'll find it and then steal it back.

Not if that bicycle is in Romania.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    JJ wrote: »

I had a friend once who saw someone biking towards him on his bike a few days after it was stolen

He ran up to him and punched the fucking person off of it, took it back, and they ran away

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • EvanderEvander Disappointed Father Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Drunken frat boys don't steal bikes. We put them in your bed

I have photographic evidence on my phone.

Evander on
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    CD, that was amazing.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Danny Kaye is the most underappreciated comic actor of all time

Centipede Damascus on
  • AirAir Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    arresteddevbikebed.jpg

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Hey air I love you

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    I don't remember that scene, and I thought I'd seen all the episodes

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    It's from when Michael is spending time with Steve Holt, and Gob decides to get back at him by doing the godfather treatment to his bike.

I think.

Moriveth on
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    oh ok, I remember that
    for some reason I didn't recognize that as parts from his bike

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg