As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Odd problems with Firefox (v3.0.3 Windows Vista 32-bit)

fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell#BLMRegistered User regular
i'm having some...weird issues all of a sudden with the forums while using Firefox 3.0.3. all of a sudden, i can't click on the button in the upper right to switch between wysiwyg editing and plain text editing. i also can't use the ctrl+u / ctrl+b / ctrl+i keyboard shortcuts anymore while typing posts. was this a change in firefox? or in the forum software?

ffNewSig.png
steam | Dokkan: 868846562
fightinfilipino on

• Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited September 2008
    I just switched to firefox 3.0.3 (kubuntu 7.04 32 bit) last week. I can still use keyboard shortcuts and press that button. The only difference I'm finding is that wysiwyg is no longer the default when I go to advanced reply. That's fine with me though, I prefer it this way.

This is probably either a problem with your computer or the combination of firefox 3.0.3 and xp 32 bit.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Moe Fwacky wrote: »
    I just switched to firefox 3.0.3 (kubuntu 7.04 32 bit) last week. I can still use keyboard shortcuts and press that button. The only difference I'm finding is that wysiwyg is no longer the default when I go to advanced reply. That's fine with me though, I prefer it this way.

This is probably either a problem with your computer or the combination of firefox 3.0.3 and xp 32 bit.
    really strange. i cleared out my cache, and things appear to be working alright now.

i suppose if anyone's having the same problem after updating to 3.0.3, they should try clearing their cache first.

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562