Moment of the Week - Harvest Edition (10/1/08)

135

Posts

  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    JoeUser wrote: »
    Did anyone else really enjoy JLA this week? It was full of metafictional stuff about the power of stories, and stuff still actually happened!

    I enjoyed it, yes. And my moment of the week was the Bruce Wayne becomes Paladin bit. Somebody ought to post a scan of it. His costume is freakin' awesome.

    Lucascraft on
  • RansRans Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    my moment of the week is blowing off all the other stuff and picking up DMZ Vol 5 and All-Star Superman Vol 1 :^:

    Rans on
  • Sars_BoySars_Boy Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    hm

    Doktor Sleepless was interesting

    Sars_Boy on
  • DMACDMAC Moderator mod
    edited October 2008
    Sars_Boy wrote: »
    I also really enjoyed No Hero this week
    "You jumped on him from four stories up. What did you think was going to happen?"
    DMAC wrote: »
    My favorite teen book in recent years was the New X-Men period after House of M. They managed to balance a feeling of danger/expendability with humor and teen drama/soap opera elements. It's too bad it only lasted a couple of arcs before things fell apart.

    Man, maybe I'm misremembering what happened, but wasn't it just after HoM when everyone was fucking dieing every issue? I dropped the book because between the constant, pointless main character deaths and godawful villians (I really hate the Purifiers.) it was just no fun anymore.

    Well, they cleaned house and killed off a bunch of characters immediately after HoM. I'm not usually a big supporter of that sort of thing but since that was when I started reading, I wasn't really attached to any of the victims and it brought the cast down to a more manageable number. For me it kind of gave things a "nobody's safe" feeling that made things exciting.

    DMAC on
  • OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    JoeUser wrote: »
    Did anyone else really enjoy JLA this week? It was full of metafictional stuff about the power of stories, and stuff still actually happened!

    I enjoyed it, yes. And my moment of the week was the Bruce Wayne becomes Paladin bit. Somebody ought to post a scan of it. His costume is freakin' awesome.

    Here you go. On a side note, the story had an interesting moment near the end as it appears to intro subtlety the first entry of a Milestone character into the DC-verse before what was advertised. He pops up on the bottom of the last scanned page.

    Owenashi on
  • TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Owenashi wrote: »
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    JoeUser wrote: »
    Did anyone else really enjoy JLA this week? It was full of metafictional stuff about the power of stories, and stuff still actually happened!

    I enjoyed it, yes. And my moment of the week was the Bruce Wayne becomes Paladin bit. Somebody ought to post a scan of it. His costume is freakin' awesome.

    Here you go. On a side note, the story had an interesting moment near the end as it appears to intro subtlety the first entry of a Milestone character into the DC-verse before what was advertised. He pops up on the bottom of the last scanned page.
    DC is such a tease. Something we've all been waiting for happens here as a side note: The very short return of Bart Allen. He's back until the arc finishes and Anansi's reality collapses.

    TeaSpoon on
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    It would have been better if I cared about the whole "Vixen's powers are screwy!" angle.

    Fencingsax on
    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    Owenashi wrote: »
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    JoeUser wrote: »
    Did anyone else really enjoy JLA this week? It was full of metafictional stuff about the power of stories, and stuff still actually happened!

    I enjoyed it, yes. And my moment of the week was the Bruce Wayne becomes Paladin bit. Somebody ought to post a scan of it. His costume is freakin' awesome.

    Here you go. On a side note, the story had an interesting moment near the end as it appears to intro subtlety the first entry of a Milestone character into the DC-verse before what was advertised. He pops up on the bottom of the last scanned page.
    DC is such a tease. Something we've all been waiting for happens here as a side note: The very short return of Bart Allen. He's back until the arc finishes and Anansi's reality collapses.
    He's apparently coming back in Legion of Three Worlds. Geoff Johns kept blatantly saying so, and the first issue set it up pretty obviously.

    Garlic Bread on
  • TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    Owenashi wrote: »
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    JoeUser wrote: »
    Did anyone else really enjoy JLA this week? It was full of metafictional stuff about the power of stories, and stuff still actually happened!

    I enjoyed it, yes. And my moment of the week was the Bruce Wayne becomes Paladin bit. Somebody ought to post a scan of it. His costume is freakin' awesome.

    Here you go. On a side note, the story had an interesting moment near the end as it appears to intro subtlety the first entry of a Milestone character into the DC-verse before what was advertised. He pops up on the bottom of the last scanned page.
    DC is such a tease. Something we've all been waiting for happens here as a side note: The very short return of Bart Allen. He's back until the arc finishes and Anansi's reality collapses.
    He's apparently coming back in Legion of Three Worlds. Geoff Johns kept blatantly saying so, and the first issue set it up pretty obviously.

    Speaking of which, when will the next one be out? It's been a while since the first issue was released.

    TeaSpoon on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    Owenashi wrote: »
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    JoeUser wrote: »
    Did anyone else really enjoy JLA this week? It was full of metafictional stuff about the power of stories, and stuff still actually happened!

    I enjoyed it, yes. And my moment of the week was the Bruce Wayne becomes Paladin bit. Somebody ought to post a scan of it. His costume is freakin' awesome.

    Here you go. On a side note, the story had an interesting moment near the end as it appears to intro subtlety the first entry of a Milestone character into the DC-verse before what was advertised. He pops up on the bottom of the last scanned page.
    DC is such a tease. Something we've all been waiting for happens here as a side note: The very short return of Bart Allen. He's back until the arc finishes and Anansi's reality collapses.
    He's apparently coming back in Legion of Three Worlds. Geoff Johns kept blatantly saying so, and the first issue set it up pretty obviously.

    Speaking of which, when will the next one be out? It's been a while since the first issue was released.

    DC's site has it as October 15th. Dunno why they skipped September, but it looks like they're skipping November and putting out #3 and #4 in December (on the 3rd and 24th respectively)

    Garlic Bread on
  • SalmonOfDoubtSalmonOfDoubt Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    DMAC wrote: »
    Sars_Boy wrote: »
    I also really enjoyed No Hero this week
    "You jumped on him from four stories up. What did you think was going to happen?"
    DMAC wrote: »
    My favorite teen book in recent years was the New X-Men period after House of M. They managed to balance a feeling of danger/expendability with humor and teen drama/soap opera elements. It's too bad it only lasted a couple of arcs before things fell apart.

    Man, maybe I'm misremembering what happened, but wasn't it just after HoM when everyone was fucking dieing every issue? I dropped the book because between the constant, pointless main character deaths and godawful villians (I really hate the Purifiers.) it was just no fun anymore.

    Well, they cleaned house and killed off a bunch of characters immediately after HoM. I'm not usually a big supporter of that sort of thing but since that was when I started reading, I wasn't really attached to any of the victims and it brought the cast down to a more manageable number. For me it kind of gave things a "nobody's safe" feeling that made things exciting.

    Killing off characters just for "nobody's safe" is almost as lame as killing them off just to play up a new threat.

    SalmonOfDoubt on
    heavensidesig80.jpg
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    killing children would be hilarious
    Olivaw wrote: »
    HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PENNY ARCADE FORUMS

    PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY

    AND THIS PENIS
    Man, I don't want to read about this lady's broken vagina.
    NotACrook wrote: »
    I am sitting here trying to come up with a tiered system for rating child molesters.
    cock vore is fuckin hilarious
  • TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    DC is such a tease. Something we've all been waiting for happens here as a side note: The very short return of Bart Allen. He's back until the arc finishes and Anansi's reality collapses.
    He's apparently coming back in Legion of Three Worlds. Geoff Johns kept blatantly saying so, and the first issue set it up pretty obviously.

    Speaking of which, when will the next one be out? It's been a while since the first issue was released.

    DC's site has it as October 15th. Dunno why they skipped September, but it looks like they're skipping November and putting out #3 and #4 in December (on the 3rd and 24th respectively)

    It's all over the place, huh. Thanks for the info.

    TeaSpoon on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    All of Johns' Final Crisis tie-ins (Legion, Rogues, Red Lanterns) have issues on the 15th. Weird.

    Garlic Bread on
  • DMACDMAC Moderator mod
    edited October 2008
    DMAC wrote: »
    Sars_Boy wrote: »
    I also really enjoyed No Hero this week
    "You jumped on him from four stories up. What did you think was going to happen?"
    DMAC wrote: »
    My favorite teen book in recent years was the New X-Men period after House of M. They managed to balance a feeling of danger/expendability with humor and teen drama/soap opera elements. It's too bad it only lasted a couple of arcs before things fell apart.

    Man, maybe I'm misremembering what happened, but wasn't it just after HoM when everyone was fucking dieing every issue? I dropped the book because between the constant, pointless main character deaths and godawful villians (I really hate the Purifiers.) it was just no fun anymore.

    Well, they cleaned house and killed off a bunch of characters immediately after HoM. I'm not usually a big supporter of that sort of thing but since that was when I started reading, I wasn't really attached to any of the victims and it brought the cast down to a more manageable number. For me it kind of gave things a "nobody's safe" feeling that made things exciting.

    Killing off characters just for "nobody's safe" is almost as lame as killing them off just to play up a new threat.

    I'm not disagreeing with you (and there were other ways they could have gotten rid of the characters without killing them) but I think it had more to do with trimming the cast down from 30 or so (plus background students) to a core group of about 10.

    DMAC on
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    DC is such a tease. Something we've all been waiting for happens here as a side note: The very short return of Bart Allen. He's back until the arc finishes and Anansi's reality collapses.

    I haven't been waiting for Bart's return. His Flash series was the suckiest of all the recent sucky Flashes. He can stay dead for all I care. IMO they should kill all the Flashes and try again from scratch. Maybe flash #5 will not be as badly written.

    Lucascraft on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    DC is such a tease. Something we've all been waiting for happens here as a side note: The very short return of Bart Allen. He's back until the arc finishes and Anansi's reality collapses.

    I haven't been waiting for Bart's return. His Flash series was the suckiest of all the recent sucky Flashes. He can stay dead for all I care. IMO they should kill all the Flashes and try again from scratch. Maybe flash #5 will not be as badly written.

    His Flash series was awful because they ruined the character when they changed him from Impulse to Kid Flash. Both of the most prolific Flash writers of the past decade (Mark Waid and Geoff Johns) didn't want it to happen (nor have him become The Flash), but editorial forced it and ended up falling on their faces.

    Garlic Bread on
  • Sars_BoySars_Boy Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    DC is such a tease. Something we've all been waiting for happens here as a side note: The very short return of Bart Allen. He's back until the arc finishes and Anansi's reality collapses.

    I haven't been waiting for Bart's return. His Flash series was the suckiest of all the recent sucky Flashes. He can stay dead for all I care. IMO they should kill all the Flashes and try again from scratch. Maybe flash #5 will not be as badly written.

    His Flash series was awful because they ruined the character when they changed him from Impulse to Kid Flash. Both of the most prolific Flash writers of the past decade (Mark Waid and Geoff Johns) didn't want it to happen (nor have him become The Flash), but editorial forced it and ended up falling on their faces.
    also you're dumb

    Sars_Boy on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Sars_Boy wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    DC is such a tease. Something we've all been waiting for happens here as a side note: The very short return of Bart Allen. He's back until the arc finishes and Anansi's reality collapses.

    I haven't been waiting for Bart's return. His Flash series was the suckiest of all the recent sucky Flashes. He can stay dead for all I care. IMO they should kill all the Flashes and try again from scratch. Maybe flash #5 will not be as badly written.

    His Flash series was awful because they ruined the character when they changed him from Impulse to Kid Flash. Both of the most prolific Flash writers of the past decade (Mark Waid and Geoff Johns) didn't want it to happen (nor have him become The Flash), but editorial forced it and ended up falling on their faces.
    also you're dumb

    :(

    Garlic Bread on
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    He was talking to Lucas. Nobody thinks you're dumb, Keith.

    In fact, I hereby present you with a gold star for excellence in posting.
    gold-star.png

    Robos A Go Go on
  • Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against the Irish) Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Munch wrote: »
    Writers don't have to create artificial drama through brutally murdering supporting characters, or some C-list nobodies languishing in limbo.
    That reminds me-
    what's the fallout been following Wonder Dog goes to hell? I am of course assuming that someone eventually noticed the torn up elevators and mangled corpses?

    Gabriel_Pitt on
  • VirralVirral Registered User
    edited October 2008
    The explanation over on Freakangels for why there isn't an update this week was pretty funny
    Here lies the body of Paul Duffield, who must be dead by now because he emailed the office to tell them he was almost dead from some disgusting disease and couldn’t finish off this week’s episode, and was in fact so sick that he couldn’t specify the illness, which leads me to speculate that he’s got Lyme disease in his knob from attempting to sexually assault bitey insects over the summer while yelling “yeah, let’s see how You like it, you needle-nosed skin-raping bastard, you with your crap wings and your rubbish little buzz buzz buzz, who’s laughing now you flying whore,” but of course the insect is now laughing because Paul is dead from some galloping cryptozoological cockrot and the lesson is that you should always wear protection when trying to shag a cloud of mosquitos and also probably carry a letter from your doctor saying that you have a profound case of brain mange and cannot possibly be held responsible for your actions and also that you’re a comics artist and therefore really can’t be expected to know any better.

    See you next week.

    – Warren Ellis

    Virral on
    2vlp7o9.jpg
  • Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    He was talking to Lucas. Nobody thinks you're dumb, Keith.

    In fact, I hereby present you with a gold star for excellence in posting.
    208824-35588-goldstar_super.jpg

    Bloods End on
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Virral wrote: »
    The explanation over on Freakangels for why there isn't an update this week was pretty funny
    Here lies the body of Paul Duffield, who must be dead by now because he emailed the office to tell them he was almost dead from some disgusting disease and couldn’t finish off this week’s episode, and was in fact so sick that he couldn’t specify the illness, which leads me to speculate that he’s got Lyme disease in his knob from attempting to sexually assault bitey insects over the summer while yelling “yeah, let’s see how You like it, you needle-nosed skin-raping bastard, you with your crap wings and your rubbish little buzz buzz buzz, who’s laughing now you flying whore,” but of course the insect is now laughing because Paul is dead from some galloping cryptozoological cockrot and the lesson is that you should always wear protection when trying to shag a cloud of mosquitos and also probably carry a letter from your doctor saying that you have a profound case of brain mange and cannot possibly be held responsible for your actions and also that you’re a comics artist and therefore really can’t be expected to know any better.

    See you next week.

    – Warren Ellis

    Why is Warren Ellis so awesome?

    Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • DarkWarriorDarkWarrior __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2008
    So is there no Spider-Man this week?

    DarkWarrior on
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Nope, the last part of New Ways to Die comes out on the 8th

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HypertimeHypertime Arlington, VARegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Moments
    Supergirl #34: Knocked out of the fucking park. Cat, Lana and Kara were pitch-perfect and believable, and the looks on Clark and Lois's faces at the end were priceless. Freddie Williams' art was fantastic, as well. Maybe the best of his career so far. I was getting some serious George Perez vibes, which was the last thing I would've expected from his style. I hope the new team can keep this up - they're making the new Supergirl interesting, which is a bit of a surprise.

    Justice League of America #25: While I'm still disappointed that the current iteration of JLA doesn't have the oomf or impact of, say, Morrison's league ... this was a pretty good issue and the Anansi-woven Bruce Wayne history is just begging for its own alternate Earth series. Note to the writer: No one gives a shit about Red Tornado's soap-opera drama or Kendra's love-life.

    Nightwing #149: Decent issue, but with a great change to Two-Face's modus operandi at the end. In the right hands, Two-Face could become a more unstable and more serious threat to the Bat-family rather than the cackling gambler-with-a-gun that he seems to default to with lesser writers.

    Civil War: House of M #2: This outdated cross-crossover seemed like an awful idea at first, but it's making for an awesome alternate-reality story. Great action set-pieces, good characterization - felt more like a Days of Future Past style 'what if' than a quick-and-dirty Marvel cash-grab.

    Batman #680: Some nice reveals, even if they were expected. Still have no idea where this is going, but the ride is pretty damn fun.

    Anti-Moments
    Terror Titans #1: Incredibly dumb premise filled mostly with characters I don't care about. What's the point of killing completely undeveloped characters like Molecule? At least make me care about him a bit before slicing him in half. Ravager is only interesting when she's playing against characters like Red Devil.

    Authority #3: The enjoyable conceit of the Authority is a bunch of super-analogues kicking ass and taking names. An entire issue of the Midnighter getting his figurative balls cut off ... not all that interesting. World's End is a mildly entertaining premise, but the participating WildStorm comics have been uneven at best.

    Jonah Hex #36: Love this series, but this issue was an absolute stinker. Ham-handed morality, piss-poor characterization of Hex and abysmal art. What a clusterfuck.

    Trinity #18: A toss-away issue where absolutely nothing of importance happens, followed up by a dull back-up story. Overall quality-wise, Trinity has been good. It's just that absolutely none of it seems to matter to the broader goings-on of the DCU. Trinity might've been a better idea as an Elseworlds or something.

    Hypertime on
    Your mom.
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I didn't realize anyone was still collecting Trinity. Its good you say? I quit getting it back around issue 6 because it was moving much too slowly for my taste.

    Lucascraft on
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Given how good the last House of M mini was I don't see why you'd think the new one was just a quick and dirty cash grab, it has the same writer and clearly there's still a lot of storytelling potential in that universe.

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    I didn't realize anyone was still collecting Trinity. Its good you say? I quit getting it back around issue 6 because it was moving much too slowly for my taste.

    He just said that absolutley nothing happens in it

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    He also said "Overall quality-wise, Trinity has been good"

    Lucascraft on
  • HypertimeHypertime Arlington, VARegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    I didn't realize anyone was still collecting Trinity. Its good you say? I quit getting it back around issue 6 because it was moving much too slowly for my taste.

    I wouldn't call it great or anything ... more like solid, with some really good moments and ideas that all feel more or less meaningless to the broader DCU. It's well-written and drawn for the most part, so I'd call it good overall. It'd be so much better if it had any relevance to the rest of the universe it's written in. I hope this changes as the series progresses.
    Balefuego wrote: »
    Given how good the last House of M mini was I don't see why you'd think the new one was just a quick and dirty cash grab, it has the same writer and clearly there's still a lot of storytelling potential in that universe.

    Oh, I hated House of M: Avengers. Felt pointless and wasn't much fun - Civil War is equally pointless, but more entertaining to me. I generally like Christos Gage, but some of his stuff (see: WildStorm: Revelations, et al.) just leaves me a bit cold.

    Hypertime on
    Your mom.
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Well I loved HoM: Avengers

    so there you go

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Hypertime wrote: »
    Moments
    Supergirl #34: Knocked out of the fucking park. Cat, Lana and Kara were pitch-perfect and believable, and the looks on Clark and Lois's faces at the end were priceless. Freddie Williams' art was fantastic, as well. Maybe the best of his career so far. I was getting some serious George Perez vibes, which was the last thing I would've expected from his style. I hope the new team can keep this up - they're making the new Supergirl interesting, which is a bit of a surprise.

    It's not Freddie Williams, it's Jamal Igle

    Garlic Bread on
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    did anyone get no hero 1? I have not made it to the store this week

    DouglasDanger on
    I play games on ps3 and ps4. My PSN is DouglasDanger.
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Virral wrote: »
    The explanation over on Freakangels for why there isn't an update this week was pretty funny
    Here lies the body of Paul Duffield, who must be dead by now because he emailed the office to tell them he was almost dead from some disgusting disease and couldn’t finish off this week’s episode, and was in fact so sick that he couldn’t specify the illness, which leads me to speculate that he’s got Lyme disease in his knob from attempting to sexually assault bitey insects over the summer while yelling “yeah, let’s see how You like it, you needle-nosed skin-raping bastard, you with your crap wings and your rubbish little buzz buzz buzz, who’s laughing now you flying whore,” but of course the insect is now laughing because Paul is dead from some galloping cryptozoological cockrot and the lesson is that you should always wear protection when trying to shag a cloud of mosquitos and also probably carry a letter from your doctor saying that you have a profound case of brain mange and cannot possibly be held responsible for your actions and also that you’re a comics artist and therefore really can’t be expected to know any better.

    See you next week.

    – Warren Ellis

    It's like he tries so hard to be clever and just can't ever do it successfully

    Garlic Bread on
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Warren Ellis has spent so much time trying to be offensive that he no longer offends anyone.

    Robos A Go Go on
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Whoops, I didn't realize Warren Ellis wasn't cool anymore. My tastes are behind.

    Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I thought Keith and I were the only people here who didn't like Ellis

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Balefuego wrote: »
    I thought Keith and I were the only people here who didn't like Ellis

    You disliked him when it was underground. It's going mainstream now, man.

    Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I like Ellis when he's taking things seriously, but I think his random string of obscenities referencing various unspeakable sex acts schtick has gotten tired. It's Ellis at his laziest, and now that the novelty's long since worn off there's no value to it at all.

    Robos A Go Go on
Sign In or Register to comment.