As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX on Yahoo news

MetalGearJiTMetalGearJiT Registered User new member
edited October 2008 in PAX Archive
Forgive me if this is the incorrect place to post this, but I have been a fan of PA for so long, I had to share it some how.

_ALONE AGAIN: The E for All Expo was started with the idea of giving regular consumers the chance to check out the latest video games before they hit stores. But after two years, clearly the show isn't getting the job done. Sony and Nintendo didn't even show up at this year's Expo, and The Associated Press reporters who trekked down to the Los Angeles Convention Center said there were very few as-yet-unpublished games in sight.

It's not like there isn't an audience for such an event. The fan-friendly Penny Arcade Expo drew 45,000 gamers to Seattle in August; that gathering has become so big that its founders are starting an East Coast version in 2010. If E for All's organizers can't get the industry's big hitters to play along, it's probably time to cede the territory to PAX.

For the rest of the article, go to http://tinyurl.com/48xrrn

Thanks!

MetalGearJiT on

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    heh E4Alone

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AugustusAugustus Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    You were a fool to play this, the most dangerous game.

Augustus on
    I belong to no organized party. I am a Democrat. - Will Rogers
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    E4Empty
    E4Lawl

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Googleing "E4All.com" the first site you get is a dental care site. IF you google just "e4all" the first site is an article on kotaku.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    The problem is that there's really no niche for E4All. At this point, TGS is sucking up all the media oxygen in the gaming world.

AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    jonxpjonxp [E] PC Security Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Yeah, I don't have any animosity toward E4All, I just think founding it was a poor business move. I don't think they realized that the reason PAX is here is because it's not a money-making venture.

jonxp on
    Every time you write parallel fifths, Bach kills a kitten.
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1614-5576
    PAX Prime 2014 Buttoneering!
  • Options
    ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Between TGS and PAX, there is no real space for EforAnnoying.

And nothing of value was lost.......

Viscountalpha on
  • Options
    BamboozaBambooza Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Lol Viscountalpha so well put.

To think they could have been another excuses to go out and party with fellow gamers. But then again they would have to put aside being douche bags. Oh well.

Bambooza on
    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
  • Options
    Blade FusionBlade Fusion Timmins, ONRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    LMAO. Can't get any better than that!

Blade Fusion on
This discussion has been closed.