As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Four H's of MMOs: Hatred, Happiness, Hope

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Zython wrote: »

Yeah...

Edit:

Sadness: Most likely, I won't be getting my Hand of A'dal title. Boo-urns!

Meh: I wouldn't actually be displaying the title, anyhow, since the achievement titles are cooler (gonna get Guardian of Cenarius right off the bat).

Happy: At least I got my CotN title and an Amani Bear before 3.0, so yayz!

There is a orc warlock harassing everyone who is a warrior/paladin/druid to tank Shadow Lab heroic so he can get the title
    I told him he had better luck with his guild and trying to get it in a pug because he has less than a week
    He told me to fuck off

What's the Guardian of Cenarius Title?
    I am working on getting exalted with the CEXp so I can have both the CC parts knowing I had a lot of time on my hands

Brainleech on
  • reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Guardian of Cenarius is exalted with both Cenarion Circle and Cenarion Expedition, if I recall correctly.

reVerse on
  • RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Huuuuh. That's a pretty cool title actually. Might have to go rep grind in Silithis for a while..

Rizzi on
  • EWomEWom Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    (NONGAME Hate:Happiness:Hope:wHores)

Hate: it was windy and pissing rain on and off today

Hope: She'd still go on a hike with me!

Happy: She did, and I proposed, and am now engaged!

wHores: Hmm I hope she isn't a whore??

EWom on
    Whether they find a life there or not, I think Jupiter should be called an enemy planet.
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Congratulations and condolences.

Dhalphir on
  • Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    EWom wrote: »

Congrats buddy!

Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • NezzarNezzar Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Happy: We finally managed to put a SSC run together to get a few vials. It's strange how many people did not have a vashj-vial but DO have a Kael vial (considering we've killed Kael only 3 times or so until now). Anyway, guess who's a bitchin Hand of A'dal now!

Hate: Probably more Archimonde tomorrow :(

Nezzar on
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    why is that a hate? Archi is a fun fight, once you can identify who is causing the wipes

Dhalphir on
  • NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    re: PP
    I know with pallypower, the main problem we run into is that there's always a pally who's not very quick on blessings when setting up. This way we can make sure who it is :P

Hate: Bloodboil and how Omen seems to break on this fight. So many times last night where even though the warrior had 20% more threat than me on Omen, BB'd snap to me after punting the druid.

Nobody on
  • rizriz Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Charus wrote: »
    I'm not sure Shattered Oath could function without this mod. Hell, you should hear them on vent even with PP:

"Hunters need Wisdom"
    "Rogues don't have Might"
    "Who's giving Salv?"
    "Why do Warlocks have Sanc?"
    "Jesus, let me redo assignments..."
    <two minutes later>
    "I still don't have salv."
    "Why don't Warriors have Kings anymore?"

This just made me laugh out loud at work. Well, the classic "I didn't laugh, I just had to clear my throat." It's SO TRUE. Part of the problem is that some of our paladins like to be AFK at random times throughout the night because they think they're above clearing trash or something. So then for example warlocks see themselves having salv, sanc, and kings, and they're like "WTF why did you give us sanc instead of wis?" not realizing there's a fourth paladin in the raid who's slacking off.

Apparently last night one of the emo-quit the raid after being asked to rebless because they swapped assignments around. Symbols of Kings cost like 1s! :roll:

Will you not be around this weekend? It's highly likely there won't be a real raid on Friday due to half of our healers going to Blizzcon, so we can fuck around in t5 stuff for titles then. I think Champion of the Naaru looks stupid but I'd kinda like Hand of A'dal on my shaman... This would require Karathress though. :\ Maybe if people are bored enough... Zimi wants to kill Tidewalker for the ring he never got too. :lol:

riz on
  • ZythonZython Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    riz wrote: »

Will you not be around this weekend? It's highly likely there won't be a real raid on Friday due to half of our healers going to Blizzcon, so we can fuck around in t5 stuff for titles then. I think Champion of the Naaru looks stupid but I'd kinda like Hand of A'dal on my shaman... This would require Karathress though. :\ Maybe if people are bored enough... Zimi wants to kill Tidewalker for the ring he never got too. :lol:

Yeah, I read that thread, and I'll be around.

Zython on
    Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • WavechaserWavechaser Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Happy: I did it, made "Saladbar" my new (all naked except for a tabard of course) blood elf bankalt with a guild tag of <All you can eat>

Yes, it isn't capitalized properly but oh well, I never have to see the tag.

Bought two bank slots, one which is entirely filled to the brim with herbs, contemplating buying a third tab.

God damn it's nice having my own ginormous bank.

Wavechaser on
    edited October 2008

Wow, awesome.

Grats man.

Also: "Pics plz lol"

Wavechaser on
  • JoeslopJoeslop Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Wavechaser wrote: »
    Happy: I did it, made "Saladbar" my new (all naked except for a tabard of course) blood elf bankalt with a guild tag of <All you can eat>

Bought two bank slots, one which is entirely filled to the brim with herbs, contemplating buying a third tab.

I am pleased that I didn't have to drag my three asses to SM to sign your shitty charter.

Joeslop on
  • BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008

Grats :)

Bigity on
    edited October 2008
    It's amazing the feats people will go through for 5 gold.

I had guys coming all the way from UC and Org (I was in silvermoon), just to sign my charter and get their free golds.

Wavechaser on
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I hope it was that 50g ring

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Wavechaser wrote: »

I'd so do that, but alas my bank alt is set for an exciting new career change come november 13th. Swapping his economic career for one in necromancy.

-SPI- on
  • PierceNeckPierceNeck Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

Congratulations!

PierceNeck on
    steam_sig.png
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Nobody wrote: »
    I know with pallypower, the main problem we run into is that there's always a pally who's not very quick on blessings when setting up. This way we can make sure who it is :P

Hate: Bloodboil and how Omen seems to break on this fight. So many times last night where even though the warrior had 20% more threat than me on Omen, BB'd snap to me after punting the druid.

At least you're a tank though. ;-)

And that's why I don't dps much on Bloodboil.

Also Fel Rage is fucking retarded.

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

My GF is still complaining because bought her the Harris Pilton ring instead of getting her some bags. You think a 2400g ring wouldn't lead to complaints...

Thomamelas on
    edited October 2008
    Thomamelas wrote: »

My GF is still complaining because bought her the Harris Pilton ring instead of getting her some bags. You think a 2400g ring wouldn't lead to complaints...

:lol:

riz on
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

should've gotten her cookie's tenderizer

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

Should've told her to get to the kitchen and bake him a pie.

reVerse on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    reVerse wrote: »

Should've told her to get to the kitchen and bake him a pie.

She made me a sandwich once. It is one of her great regrets.

"Pfft, hush up and go make me a sandwich."
    "I don't make any man a sandwich."
    "Woman, you go make me ham and cheese with mustard like you have before and will do again."
    "Grrrr...."

Thomamelas on
  • NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    End wrote: »
    Nobody wrote: »

At least you're a tank though. ;-)

And that's why I don't dps much on Bloodboil.

Also Fel Rage is fucking retarded.

Being a tank doesn't help when you have 20 stacks on you and your bubble's on cooldown :(

Nobody on
  • TheEmergedTheEmerged Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Hope: that I can get a Heroic Sethekk Halls this weekend to finish out my Swift Flight Form. I *really* don't like my chances of getting this once WotLK hits. I'm not even fond of my chances once 3.0 hits.

Happy: the prereq chain for it has been going well, but I'm only a couple of steps from the "mini bosses" stage.

TheEmerged on
    Sometimes, the knights are the monsters
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I wonder if they will update the druid epic flight form quest for wrath, or if it will be the new warlock dreadsteed quest.

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
    edited October 2008

"Woman, you go make me ham and cheese with mustard like you have before and will do again."
    "Grrrr...."

Just threaten to put babies in her, that would send me running to the kitchen or elsewhere.

My boyfriend actually cooks all the time and I don't. I don't even want to tell him the sorts of "dinners" I have most nights. :lol:

riz on
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    cooking is the absolute best

tyrannus on
  • TheEmergedTheEmerged Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Dyscord wrote: »
    I wonder if they will update the druid epic flight form quest for wrath, or if it will be the new warlock dreadsteed quest.

They've already said it isn't changing, which is why I've been pushing to complete it. Pending this being Blizzard and the prospect of them changing their minds, obviously.

TheEmerged on
    Sometimes, the knights are the monsters
  • BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Tell people they are removing the bird mount when the expansion hits so they need to try and get it now.

Bigity on
    edited October 2008
    riz wrote: »

"Grrrr...."

Just threaten to put babies in her, that would send me running to the kitchen or elsewhere.

My boyfriend actually cooks all the time and I don't. I don't even want to tell him the sorts of "dinners" I have most nights. :lol:

She'd take me up on that alas. :x

Thomamelas on
  • PierceNeckPierceNeck Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    What if you told her it would be several babies at the same time?

PierceNeck on
    steam_sig.png
  • Thomase1984Thomase1984 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Did you hear about the unfortunate couple who conceived anally through a minor tear? Tell her the hard way!
    yes, that grossed me out slightly as well

Happy: New home computer for movies, music... oh who am i kidding... its for wotlk

Thomase1984 on
  • Wombat02Wombat02 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    PierceNeck wrote: »

And they would all look like Tyrannus!

Wombat02 on
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    i hope an elephant stamps on your testicles.

tyrannus on
    edited October 2008
    PierceNeck wrote: »

She would praise my virility.

Thomamelas on
    edited October 2008
    Last post nine hours ago, really? Where is everyone!

Happy: Shaman got new shoulders by swapping in for the last two bosses after a bear run. Then ran a bunch of heroics so I have badges enough for gloves or boots. And potentially the ability to get Hand of A'dal this weekend if our t5 plans work out.

Hate: Last boss of heroic Sethekk halls is apparently too much for me. Chain heal may be OP in some situations but when everyone's at 10% health and immediately runs out of LoS of me while I'm mid-cast... ugh.

riz on
  • MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Hate: My Regular Magister's Terrace groups on my warlock keep falling apart.

The first time the mage kept bitching at the hunter until he left due to nagging.

The second time the guy started only to say a bit later he had work in four hours.

Then why the hell did you start the damn thing in the first place?

MuddBudd on
    There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
This discussion has been closed.