As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Viva Phallata/Phalla of Oz: Newbie Phallas! Sour/Village Victories!

• Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    <votes>
    Who do you have right now voting for Doxa? I retracted my vote for him so I think the only one still voting for him is Dyvian

Orange Soda on
  • DoxaDoxa Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    Doxa wrote: »
    the total now is

Potu: Bwanie
    Altair: OrangeSoda
    OrangeSoda:
    WildPanthA05: OrangeSoda
    MundaneSoul:
    Chromdom:
    Doxa: Potu
    MacGuffin:
    Dyvion: Doxa
    DeShadowC: Orange Soda
    Bwanie: WildPanthA05

that look right?

ah, I thought DeShadowC retracted his vote for you. And Dyvion's vote for me.

I'd still like people to vote off PotU, he is deadwood or is playing dumb. Most likely the latter.

I haven't retracted mine yet because like I said Orange is just really suspicious. He even is acting more suspicious after "revealing" Can I get a vet to just tell me who to vote for :lol:

potU, please? pretty please? I stated me reasons before and I think its pretty sound.

edit: orangesoda will reveal more information to us tomorrow indirectly

Doxa on
    edited October 2008
    I don't want to bandwagon anyone else right now. I haven't heard anything more from Altuir since he voted for me. Any chance of hearing from potU, mundane soul, chromdom, and MacGuffin?

Orange Soda on
    edited October 2008
    And dyvion

Orange Soda on
    edited October 2008
    I don't want to bandwagon anyone else right now. I haven't heard anything more from Altuir since he voted for me. Any chance of hearing from potU, mundane soul, chromdom, and MacGuffin?

don't count on it, and if they do say anything within the next two hours or so it can be considered.

Doxa on
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Its early still I haven't decided what to do yet. Also retractions without new votes are annoying.

DeShadowC on
    edited October 2008
    Maybe dyvion was quick to jump on my bandwagon agianst you cause he knew you were good? That would be assuming you are not bad of course

Orange Soda on
    edited October 2008
    okay, I'd like to see some support on potU, otherwise it strengthens my suspicions toward people since the people would really not want to vote for him would be affiliated with him... aka bad guys.

Doxa on
  • Sheep Have WoolSheep Have Wool Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    <votes>
    Who do you have right now voting for Doxa? I retracted my vote for him so I think the only one still voting for him is Dyvian

That's correct, I had missed it - just ran through the thread again. Please bold your votes, it makes me a happy moderator. Vote close in slightly over 2 hours, and narration will likely be delayed until 11:30 or so CDT.

Sheep Have Wool on
    edited October 2008
    I'm going to eat dinner shower and think. This is just too confusing. I don't like phallas anymore.

DeShadowC on
    edited October 2008
    I just don't think potU is the most suspicious. I don't want to vote again until I am sure. If I vote him and DeShadow retracts his vote then it would be 3 him me 2, which leaves plenty of opportunity for the last 3 votes to hit me anyway. The mafia is going to try to vote me out if they can.

Whatever we do We will need to do it together. I am going to go back through the thread and try to find the most logical person to vote for.

Orange Soda on
  • MacGuffinMacGuffin Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

Sorry, but i'm still thinking you are behaving suspicious, not really "hiding in plain sight" suspicious, more like "this dosn't make any sense" suspicious.

Still !Orange Soda though.

MacGuffin on
    edited October 2008
    alright, I started to rethink this whole potU thing.

I'm retracting !potU

Doxa on
    edited October 2008
    So with my previous accusation against potU I realized Dyvion was doing the same thing, though I have reasons for retracting against potU that I don't have against Dyvion. I change my sense of urgency to vote off !Dyvion.

Doxa on
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Ok, I just got in from a tough day at work (with a cold), and yeah, this is all just fucked. I'm following both DeShadowC and Orange Soda's logic, but Shadow seems a little more logical to me. Especially since if we lose tonight, we lose the whole thing (right?). That said, Mundane Soul was suspicious to me before, and remains so. I do like Doxa's logic of going after !Dyvion, but as I said, I could be convinced to go after Mundane pretty easily.

chromdom on
    edited October 2008
    If Doxa is good, then Dyvion would know Doxa was not evil and immediately try to use my suspicions against him to start a bandwagon. I don't know which of you are evil, but if we don't unite on something the mafia will be able to vote me out and we will be without a seer.
    !Dyvion

Orange Soda on
    edited October 2008
    err so I don't edit my post
    !Dyvion

I forgot to bold/color the other

Orange Soda on
  • Sheep Have WoolSheep Have Wool Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    One hour to vote close. Do not forget to send me actions, I or will become angry and use even more colors.

Sheep Have Wool on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    The feeling of confusion and frustration is common. Don't let it kill the fun. Take a few breaths and walk away, then come back. It is just a game.

That is amazingly important. It is just a game.

lonelyahava on
    edited October 2008
    I'm waiting for the last minute snipe on me. It would be nice to see some of the other people making a decision or hear dyvion defend himself.

Orange Soda on
  • MundaneSoulMundaneSoul fight fighter Daehan MingukRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Man, I was hoping things would be clearer by the time I got back.

So it comes down to Dyvion or Orange Soda?

Awesome, if I pick the wrong one I get to be snuffed tomorrow! WOOOOO

Gimme a minute to look things over.

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • MacGuffinMacGuffin Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    !Bwanie
    I have no idea what is going on.

MacGuffin on
    edited October 2008
    MacGuffin wrote: »
    !Bwanie
    I have no idea what is going on.

Oh you dirty bastard. No fair!

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
    edited October 2008
    Whats going on is that I am a noob who talks too much and is prolly gonna get killed with vote changes at the last minute. This is my last try:

Altuir and DeShadowC have both been trying to say I am not the seer and may or may not have sent a spy to try to fuck me over.

I have no idea if dyvian is evil or not, but we need to act together or I will be killed.

Orange Soda on
    edited October 2008
    Whats going on is that I am a noob who talks too much and is prolly gonna get killed with vote changes at the last minute. This is my last try:

Altuir and DeShadowC have both been trying to say I am not the seer and may or may not have sent a spy to try to fuck me over.

I have no idea if dyvian is evil or not, but we need to act together or I will be killed.

Sent a spy? What the hell are you talking about?

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
    edited October 2008

o_O wtf?

Where'd that come from. See these are the random things you say that make me suspicious of you still.

DeShadowC on
    edited October 2008
    Someone sent a message to me trying to win my trust. If I die tonight they were lying to me.

Orange Soda on
    edited October 2008
    Well that's real helpful.

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
    edited October 2008
    Might be worth it to send their name to someone you trust, assuming you're not lying which honestly I don't trust you at all, with their screen name.

DeShadowC on
    edited October 2008
    Alright, well, this is either going to get me crazy fanfare or mass bandwagoning tomorrow, but I gotta go with !OrangeSoda. You're talking like a guy backed into a corner, man. If I'm wrong about you, I'm sorry...but man, something just doesn't seem right with you.

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
    edited October 2008
    Look I have already revealed my role. what the fuck more do you want from me. Revealing who I seer'd is completely out of the question. They are good that is all you need to know. You needs to change your votes. I don't know what else to tell you

Orange Soda on
    edited October 2008
    You've just acted too suspicious and to be honest bat shit insane for me to trust you sorry.

DeShadowC on
    edited October 2008
    I can't even believe this is even a question. I can't believe this has been 3 pages of trying to get me voted. If you are voting for me you are evil and are voting for an outed seer. You have been trying to get me to reveal the name a good player to prove I am the seer but this is fucking retarded. Don't make the biggest mistake of this game.

Orange Soda on
    edited October 2008
    Like I've said you just aren't coming off as honest and your logic makes no sense. I hope you are bad, or a useless villager, and if you do end up being the seer and good, well I'm sorry but you brought this on yourself.

DeShadowC on
    edited October 2008
    Fuck you I brought this on myself. I have been trying for 3 fucking pages to explain myself.

Orange Soda on
    edited October 2008
    I can't even believe this is even a question. I can't believe this has been 3 pages of trying to get me voted. If you are voting for me you are evil and are voting for an outed seer. You have been trying to get me to reveal the name a good player to prove I am the seer but this is fucking retarded. Don't make the biggest mistake of this game.

It doesn't make any sense NOT to reveal that person in this sort of game. The mafia already knows who is good and who isn't, and the rest of us need all the help we can get.

That's why my vote stays where it is. Sorry man.

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
    edited October 2008
    You've spent most of that time sounding like an insane conspiracy theorist.

DeShadowC on
    edited October 2008
    Fuck you guys seriously. next game I am not gonna fucking say anything since obviously that makes me a evil person.

Orange Soda on
    edited October 2008
    The feeling of confusion and frustration is common. Don't let it kill the fun. Take a few breaths and walk away, then come back. It is just a game.

That is amazingly important. It is just a game.

I think you need to read this orange.

DeShadowC on
    edited October 2008
    Don't Sound like a Paranoid Conspiracy Theorist, apparently people don't like that

Orange Soda on