As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Fansite is up!

EarleyEarley juicyjonesSeattle WARegistered User regular
edited October 2008 in PAX Archive
PAX Twitterers! We have an offline site set up with an event calendar, maps, photos and all that, so that we can coordinate meetups and our evil plans to rule the world!

Head over to http://twitterpax.ning.com/ and sign up!

E

p.s.: I mean the PAX Twitter User Group fan site is up. If you're not already on Twitter, go sign up and make friends with the other 70 or so members!

Earley on

• Options
    zombiebotzombiebot Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Yes, definitely join! Twitter Shitters unite!

zombiebot on
    Chelseabot, fell victim Quake III, aka "Girl Killer" in 2007.
  • Options
    MetaverseNomadMetaverseNomad Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I joined up! Even though I'm not on Twitter all that much... (until I get a new phone and/or configure my DS wifi)

MetaverseNomad on
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    just signed up, although i'm not really a social twitterer, i just post there and people seem to find it fascinating. i don't get it, really. although i do love the Rock Band DLC twitter.

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    PsychoishPsychoish Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I seriously need to go on Twitter more.

It was useful during PAX, though. Pretty cool going on Twinkle and having a whole bunch of posts from the area...

Psychoish on
This discussion has been closed.