As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Sound of A Cat Sneezing.

1235»

• Options
    SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Shurakai wrote:
    Ok now there are helicopters overhead.

Sounds like a couple.

you're going to die.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    You know what happened?
    A plane full of money crashed. Too bad that the helicopters are taking it all away now, you could be a millionare.

IpseDixit on
    ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Options
    ShurakaiShurakai Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    gaaaah strange noises again!

Dammit I wont be able to get to sleep tonight.

Its like a low moan accompanied by sudden bursts of higher pitched noise. And glorping sounds every so often. The helicopters are more distant now but I can still hear them as well.

Shurakai on
  • Options
    FramlingFramling FaceHead Geebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Shurakai wrote:
    gaaaah strange noises again!

Dammit I wont be able to get to sleep tonight.

Its like a low moan accompanied by sudden bursts of higher pitched noise. And glorping sounds every so often. The helicopters are more distant now but I can still hear them as well.

Yeah, you're totally dead.

Framling on
    you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

their = belonging to them
    there = not here
    they're = they are
  • Options
    CalebrosCalebros a k a TimesNewPwnin Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Why haven't you rushed outside to take pictures yet?

Calebros on
  • Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Maybe ET is out there waiting for you to bring him a phone so he can phone home. Then you'll have to run away from a guy in a trenchcoat. Then you will fall in a hole and mysteriously float out.

In short you're dead. Because we all know ET gave the kid inoperable brain cancer with that finger of his.

IpseDixit on
    ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    cancer from the finger-borne radiation

Calebros on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Calebros wrote:

Its cold out. Canada is cooold.

Plus I dont have a digital camera at the moment. If there is anything of note outside, lots of pople will see it. I live on a college campus.

Shurakai on
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Shurakai wrote:
    Calebros wrote:

I am a coward.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    put on a coat and make a rough sketch

Calebros on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    5469.jpg

Shurakai on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2007
    I was woken up this morning by the sound of my cat snoring next to my head.

It was a strangely adorable sound, but completely unwelcome because god damn it I'm trying to sleep here.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    FramlingFramling FaceHead Geebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited January 2007

It was a strangely adorable sound, but completely unwelcome because god damn it I'm trying to sleep here.
    Man, unless she's trying to claw off my scrotum or something, I really can't get mad at our cat if she wakes me up. Usually it's something like trying to fit her head in my mouth or something, and I just laugh.

Framling on
    you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

their = belonging to them
    there = not here
    they're = they are
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2007
    Framling wrote:

Man, unless she's trying to claw off my scrotum or something, I really can't get mad at our cat if she wakes me up. Usually it's something like trying to fit her head in my mouth or something, and I just laugh.

Leonard, one of our two kittens, has taken to positioning his face less than a millimeter from my eyeball and investigating my face while I sleep. Just sniffing and staring at me. I'll open my eye and all I can see is wet cat nose breathing into my eyeball.

It is far too cute for me to get angry about. I rarely get mad when they wake me up, unless it is four in the fucking morning and they decide that the best place in the entire house to wrestle is right on my chest.

Also, Leonard is very fond of the game "attack the moving blanket", so I frequently wake up in pain when I scratch my nuts in the middle of the night only to have a far-too-vigilant kitten pounce on them like he is trying to kill them.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I plunked down on a couch yesterday and did not realize that there was a cat behind the pillow at my head. The cat had moved from its normal place. Then I got fucking slapped in the face, right near the eye, by this very cat. Cat has claws, too, so now I have a noticable wound on my face.

Oh man it was so hard not to beat that little bitch to death, but it wasn't my cat (obviously, or it wouldn't have done that), so I just pummeled it with a pillow and chased it into the basement. I swear if that thing so much as looks at me funny I will punch it in the face, because I have never actually punched a non-human animal in the face before.

Defender on
  • Options
    GefahrMausGefahrMaus Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    IpseDixit wrote:
    Maybe ET is out there waiting for you to bring him a phone so he can phone home. Then you'll have to run away from a guy in a trenchcoat. Then you will fall in a hole and mysteriously float out.

In short you're dead. Because we all know ET gave the kid inoperable brain cancer with that finger of his.

Jordyn wrote:
    Ya know, a guy discovered that digital rectal massage is a surefire cure for hiccups.

Elliot had the hiccups.

GefahrMaus on
  • Options
    zhen_roguezhen_rogue Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    My cat was very protective of her food - and didn't like to be disturbed while eating.

The best noise she made, was when she was chowing down - and I started petting her tail.

She'd growl, but not stop eating.

The result, was grr nom nom NOMNOMNOMNOM nom nom grr [repeat]

I used to laugh so hard that my abs would cramp.

zhen_rogue on
  • Options
    Dr_KeenbeanDr_Keenbean Dumb as a butt Planet Express ShipRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Pb wrote:
    How about the sound of one puking off of a high ledge onto the floor? I have a cat that likes to do that.

I was wondering where my cat had gotten off to.

Dr_Keenbean on
    PSN/NNID/Steam: Dr_Keenbean
    3DS: 1650-8480-6786
    Switch: SW-0653-8208-4705
  • Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    zhen_rogue wrote:
    My cat was very protective of her food - and didn't like to be disturbed while eating.

The best noise she made, was when she was chowing down - and I started petting her tail.

She'd growl, but not stop eating.

The result, was grr nom nom NOMNOMNOMNOM nom nom grr [repeat]

I used to laugh so hard that my abs would cramp.

That belongs in the "Ohhhh Long John" video

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    my girlfriend is going to pick up our new cat today.

we havnt decided on a name, but i think "Raz" is going to be the most likely candidate.

Zephos on
    Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
  • Options
    GefahrMausGefahrMaus Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I have recently discovered that one of my cats, Stanley, has a heart murmer. Vet says its not uncommon. But now i get nervous when he runs around like a spaz.

GefahrMaus on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    A cat sneezing sounds cute. But the sound of a dog chugging a bear?

story.beer.ap.jpg

Even cuter

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    rabbits screaming

I keep a loop running on the loudest setting I can at night

puts me right out

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Defender wrote:
    I plunked down on a couch yesterday and did not realize that there was a cat behind the pillow at my head. The cat had moved from its normal place. Then I got fucking slapped in the face, right near the eye, by this very cat. Cat has claws, too, so now I have a noticable wound on my face.

Oh man it was so hard not to beat that little bitch to death, but it wasn't my cat (obviously, or it wouldn't have done that), so I just pummeled it with a pillow and chased it into the basement. I swear if that thing so much as looks at me funny I will punch it in the face, because I have never actually punched a non-human animal in the face before.
    You got what you deserved.

edit: I almost sat on my cat last night, but as soon as he felt the pressure of someone sitting on him he climbed up my back with his claws and jumped away.

Am I angry at him? No, I almost crushed him to death through negligence and a few scratches aren't that bad.

edit2: Unless I'm wrong assuming you leaned back onto the cat, if not, then yeah I guess a "fuck that cat" sentiment isn't totally out of place.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    PipTheFair wrote:
    rabbits screaming

I keep a loop running on the loudest setting I can at night

puts me right out

ohno.gif

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    mackingtheknifemackingtheknife __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    thor got wrote:
    A cat sneezing sounds cute. But the sound of a dog chugging a bear?

story.beer.ap.jpg

Even cuter

if only a dog could chug a bear

mackingtheknife on
    singingbabies-1.gif
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    seriously guys everyone should find a clip of rabbits screaming

it's totally adorable and not soul destroying at all

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    RaptorJesusRaptorJesus Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    PipTheFair wrote:

please do link me, because i have never ever heard this before. and im kind of terrified by the thought of it.

RaptorJesus on
    thefrankensteinretard.PNG
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    PipTheFair wrote:

please do link me, because i have never ever heard this before. and im kind of terrified by the thought of it.

blood curdles

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    RaptorJesusRaptorJesus Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    RaptorJesus on
    thefrankensteinretard.PNG
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Oh God

Laughing so hard

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    docsedocse Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hey hey come on hey hey hippitty hop hey hey hey come on hippitty hop hippitty hop hey hey hey hey hop hop hippitty hop hey hop hop come on hop hop hop hey hey come on

docse on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I searched for calvin and hobbes and i found this image

hobbes is a cat so i thought it fit

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I have that issue

I think it is in the same one about gold eating termites invading fort knox

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png