As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Weird Avatar Bug

BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
This isnt a big deal for me or anything but I thought it was interesting to note. I deleted my avatar last night and expected to go to nothing, but instead it went back to a much older avatar that I have used before. Though the options screen says nothing is there.

Not a big deal for me but I thought Ramius might like to know.

Bedlam on

• Options
    Dance CommanderDance Commander Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Yeah, I keep trying to remove mine but nothing happens. I select the radio button for "no avatar" and hit save, but to no effect. I guess I'll just have to make a new one to replace this one.

Dance Commander on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    There are (at least) two different places you can change your avatar: Edit Profile and Edit Avatar. The Edit Avatar one will override the other. So what happened is you deleted the one under Edit Avatar which revealed the one under Edit Profile. I like this system because it makes it quite easy to put up a "temp" av for a brief while then revert it painlessly, but it's not exactly intuitive.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Ahhh that makes sense, thanks walt.

Bedlam on