As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Im seeing Database Errors

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud friend pelicansoft and relaxing mouthRegistered User regular
This Database Error pops up every so often. I know it's not Tube's Circus of Bug Reports and User Issues anymore :cry: but I figured I would let whoever is temping know.

pelcan Mouth perfect size for put poster in to n\ap! inside poster sleep soundly put poster in Pelicn Mouth no problems because good Support for poster neck weak of big poster head
Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on

• darleysamdarleysam UKRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Same here. BRING BACK TUBE.

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    It's his malicious spirit lashing out at us, taking it's revenge.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Larlar screwed something up, I'm sure. It's tradition.

Thanatos on
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

Is that why I get "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /www/forums.penny-arcade.com/public/search.php on line 1669" whenever I try to do a search?

DeShadowC on
  • darleysamdarleysam UKRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    DeShadowC wrote: »

Is that why I get "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /www/forums.penny-arcade.com/public/search.php on line 1669" whenever I try to do a search?

If you leave the page up, it fades to an image of a cactuar.

darleysam on
    forumsig.png