Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[MiniPhalla] Mike Phalla's Punch Out!!! (Village Victory!)

145791017

Posts

  • KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User
    edited October 2008
    Infidel wrote: »
    If we're trying to save Kime because VT and he are spilling info about the factions and think they're on the level, then it doesn't make any sense to switch off Kime and then jump on VT now does it?

    LOGIC! Fuck you an' yer logic with a horse!

    YOU PEOPLE MAKIN' FUCKIN' SENSE, WHAT THE HELL'S THE MATTER'N YOU?! Ain't none o' you been hit inna face yet?!

    KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
  • MicroMicro regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Kime 8
    VT 7

    As far as I can tell.

    I can also tell you a joke

    What's brown and sticky?

    A stick

    Micro on
    signature.png
  • weatheredclownweatheredclown regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Infidel wrote: »
    We need another target. A military target.

    What's the deal with the Orange Soda vote? And hell, what is the count right now?

    Because Orange Soda has been a little quiet... too quiet...

    weatheredclown on
    "Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people with inquisitive minds."
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Holy vote changes. Maybe I shoulda said mandatory after all.

    Goose! on
    Nintendo Switch FC: SW-5618-5257-5789 | Amazon Smile List
  • KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User
    edited October 2008
    Micro wrote: »
    Kime 8
    VT 7

    As far as I can tell.

    I can also tell you a joke

    What's brown and sticky?

    A stick

    FUCK YER STICKS, TOO.

    KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
  • KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User
    edited October 2008
    Goose! wrote: »
    Holy vote changes. Maybe I shoulda said mandatory after all.

    MANDATORY THIS!

    FUCK YER VOTES!
    Ahem.

    I don't mean it, don't kill me?

    KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
  • Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Holy fuck terminal Tourette is hitting hard in here.

    Dac Vin on
    CyBmbtG.png QTldVuB.png

  • VThornheartVThornheart regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I may be doing it wrong, but I've got:

    VThornheart: 6
    Kime: 6
    Krata: 1
    Orange Soda: 2
    MacGuffin: 1
    Infidel: 2
    Mr. Defecation: 3
    Oats: 1
    Witch Doctor, DBM: 1
    Monkeyfeet: 1

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Infidel wrote: »
    We need another target. A military target.

    What's the deal with the Orange Soda vote? And hell, what is the count right now?

    Because Orange Soda has been a little quiet... too quiet...

    Check ze ozzer Phalla?

    crimsoncoyote on
  • MicroMicro regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Well, you could always make it mandatory from now on?

    What's black and screams?
    Stevie Wonder answering the iron.

    Micro on
    signature.png
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Infidel wrote: »
    If we're trying to save Kime because VT and he are spilling info about the factions and think they're on the level, then it doesn't make any sense to switch off Kime and then jump on VT now does it?

    What did VT spill? Did I miss something?

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User
    edited October 2008
    Infidel wrote: »
    We need another target. A military target.

    What's the deal with the Orange Soda vote? And hell, what is the count right now?

    Because Orange Soda has been a little quiet... too quiet...

    Check ze ozzer Phalla?

    FUCK YER PHALLA!
    Oh come on. I had to.

    KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Alright, we have these votes for kime and VT and I don't like either one.

    I'll go with !Orange Soda since it seems better than hitting a purported villager that has some logical backing to the claim. Plus I just love the colour orange!

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User
    edited October 2008
    I'm gonna bandwagon your face with my punches weatheredclown! I might not be the most successful, but I can juke and jive with the best of the best. You better watch yourself while I throw lefts and rights!

    WilDPanthA05 on
  • KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User
    edited October 2008
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Infidel wrote: »
    If we're trying to save Kime because VT and he are spilling info about the factions and think they're on the level, then it doesn't make any sense to switch off Kime and then jump on VT now does it?

    What did VT spill? Did I miss something?

    TAKE YER EYES OFF THE KIDDIES PLAYIN WITCHOO AN WATCH MY FISTS BEATCHER FACE ALREADY GODDAMIT!

    KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
  • KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User
    edited October 2008
    I'm gonna bandwagon your face with my punches weatheredclown! I might not be the most successful, but I can juke and jive with the best of the best. You better watch yourself while I throw lefts and rights!

    YER METAPHORS SUCK HARDER'N RAINFALL'S CAREER!

    KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
  • MicroMicro regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Infidel seems vaguely reasonable, finally - and he did PM me to promise that he didn't want to kill me, skin me and eat me - I will take him at his word.

    So, I'm pretty new to all of this, and I understand bandwagons are 'good things', so here ya go:

    Infidel

    Kime


    Q. What type of Bees make milk?

    A. Boobies!

    Micro on
    signature.png
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    kime wrote: »
    hmmm. . . FINE not-so-epic reveal.

    I am. . . a masoned goodie!

    Part of the Major Circuit!

    Does that help convince you guys that it's not cool to vote for me???
    Hmm. There is precedent to believe you.
    What I'm sayin' here is that those of us who are good, I'm betting, have a good reason to believe now that Kime is good as well.
    (ooc: Hmm. I think everyone here should take a long look at the situation here. I think it's obvious that Kime's not a bad guy given this situation. I take the risk of eating the vote myself by pointing this out, but I think it should be noted.

    VT: Hey guys, look at me! I'm a mason in a circuit too!

    VT is a little naive and not very discrete at all. If you played in my Phalla of the Red Dragon, you know exactly what I mean.

    So they're both probably on the level.

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • VThornheartVThornheart regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I didn't spill anything: I just think all of us good guys probably have a reason to believe (though I could be wrong) what Kime is saying. Think about it, analyze the situation. You'll realize it's true.

    Also, differing to !Orange Soda seems to be in everyone's best interests at the moment, I agree with Infidel on that.

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • VThornheartVThornheart regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    (ooc: Oh. Fuck, I was trying to not make it obvious. I really suck at this game. I thought I had managed to say it without revealing too much. Ugh. I guess the cat is out of the bag... again. =( Sorry about that. =( )

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I didn't spill anything.

    Sure sure. What "precedent" would you have exactly than on day 1 other than your role PM? :lol:

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User
    edited October 2008
    I'm gonna bandwagon your face with my punches weatheredclown! I might not be the most successful, but I can juke and jive with the best of the best. You better watch yourself while I throw lefts and rights!

    YER METAPHORS SUCK HARDER'N RAINFALL'S CAREER!

    See, you're already fallin' over from my swift, quick, and brutal blows punk. You can't hang in the ring with one of the craftiest fighters the WVBA has ever seen! So I might be a little on the older side, you still can't hang! What do you say, Paper Champion? I'll beat you like a dog, a dog, you fool!

    WilDPanthA05 on
  • KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User
    edited October 2008
    I'm gonna bandwagon your face with my punches weatheredclown! I might not be the most successful, but I can juke and jive with the best of the best. You better watch yourself while I throw lefts and rights!

    YER METAPHORS SUCK HARDER'N RAINFALL'S CAREER!

    See, you're already fallin' over from my swift, quick, and brutal blows punk. You can't hang in the ring with one of the craftiest fighters the WVBA has ever seen! So I might be a little on the older side, you still can't hang! What do you say, Paper Champion? I'll beat you like a dog, a dog, you fool!

    FUCK YER CRAFTS, TOO!

    You wanna go make shit, GO MAKE SHIT, leave the punchin' to thse of us who can still see th'other guy inna damn ring!

    Yer obviously fuckin' blind, after all, if you think anybody ever FELL DOWN when you hittem.

    KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
  • VThornheartVThornheart regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Infidel wrote: »
    I didn't spill anything.

    Sure sure. What "precedent" would you have exactly than on day 1 other than your role PM? :lol:

    (ooc: That's a... good point. =(

    Is it okay if I nominate myself for worst Phalla player of the year? =( )

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Vote Shenanigans!

    retract VThornheart
    Vote Orange Soda

    Why? Because I can.

    Also because I'm AWESOME!

    Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • AltairAltair Registered User
    edited October 2008
    Though disgusting, I retract !Mr.Defacation in light of the !Orange Soda "rationale". But whatever, it's the first day.

    Altair on
  • Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Micro wrote: »
    Infidel seems vaguely reasonable, finally - and he did PM me to promise that he didn't want to kill me, skin me and eat me - I will take him at his word.

    So, I'm pretty new to all of this, and I understand bandwagons are 'good things', so here ya go:

    Infidel

    Kime


    Q. What type of Bees make milk?

    A. Boobies!

    I'm not sure you understand the mechanics behind getting the bandwagon off of reasonably believable good guys, Micro.

    Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • RainfallRainfall regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Oh we get to vote for !Orange Soda here too?

    Happy day!

    Rainfall on
  • kuhlmeyekuhlmeye regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Well, I don't want to vote for OS because that would just suck to get voted out of both games on the same day. In light of this, I shall vote for Kratalightblade, because all caps make me scared.

    kuhlmeye on
    PSN: the-K-flash
  • OatsOats regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Back to VThornheart.

    Oats on
  • MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Retract !VThornheart
    !Orange Soda

    Come on guys it will be hillarious

    Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User
    edited October 2008
    kuhlmeye wrote: »
    Well, I don't want to vote for OS because that would just suck to get voted out of both games on the same day. In light of this, I shall vote for Kratalightblade, because all caps make me scared.

    GOOD! THEY SHOULD SCARE YA'! I'M'A EAT YER WITH DINNER OTHERWISE!

    KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
  • MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    OS is going to be all kinds of pissed

    Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • RainfallRainfall regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    OS is going to be all kinds of pissed

    Yessss.

    Rainfall on
  • OatsOats regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I'm not down with killing a man twice in one night.

    KrataLightblade for being offensively Scottish.

    Oats on
  • MicroMicro regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Micro wrote: »
    Infidel seems vaguely reasonable, finally - and he did PM me to promise that he didn't want to kill me, skin me and eat me - I will take him at his word.

    So, I'm pretty new to all of this, and I understand bandwagons are 'good things', so here ya go:

    Infidel

    Kime


    Q. What type of Bees make milk?

    A. Boobies!

    I'm not sure you understand the mechanics behind getting the bandwagon off of reasonably believable good guys, Micro.

    Let's say I have a grasp of the mechanics.

    That would mean that I have another reason to vote for kime

    Have a little bit of a think as to what that could be, realise I'm not fucking stupid, and then carry on with the game.

    Now, it's past midnight here in the UK and I'm very tired.

    how many mice does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    two, if they can get inside.

    Micro on
    signature.png
  • AltairAltair Registered User
    edited October 2008
    Poor Orange Soda! Sorry, old buddy!

    edit: Unless, of course, you're evil.

    Altair on
  • MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Someone who is alive in the main game tell him to head over here

    Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    If people are going to have trouble voting for OS since he's getting voted out in the other game (even though he's an outed bad guy, but whatevs) then let's figure that out asap mkay?

    Aw fuck it, !Kratalightblade because we don't have forever to sort this out.

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • VThornheartVThornheart regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    What other reason would you have to vote for Kime? I think you may want to spell it out for us. Because Kime seems like a good guy... and it seems like after he provided evidence, you decided to vote for him.

    What's the buzz? Tell me what's a-happenin'?

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
Sign In or Register to comment.