As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[MiniPhalla] Mike Phalla's Punch Out!!! (Village Victory!)

• InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Weeee vote shifts, sorry Goose! :P

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Oats wrote: »
    I'm not down with killing a man twice in one night.

KrataLightblade for being offensively Scottish.

Oh you DID NOT just fuckin' call me a Scot, you sheep-fucking manlover!

Yer fuckin' going DOWN, OATS. Yer a goddamn bitch an' I'm'a KILL YOU innis ring here. Step the fuck in an' I'LL FUCKIN' SEND YOU T'YER MAKER!

I'm gonna fuck yer face with a fist 'till y'like it, ya' half-assed goat-rimmin' eunuch!

Yer life as'y know it is fuckin' over, Oatie. I will fuckin' END YOU.

An' then I'm gonna vomit on yer' damn corpse, an' feed the remains t'yer family fer dinner!

Um.

In case any mods are reading this.

PM me before you, y'know, ban me off the face of the planet so I can explain?

EDIT: Oh yeah.

!Retract WildPantha

KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
  • MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Micro is actually as offensive a player as OS so I mean we could vote for him if you have qualms

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
    edited October 2008
    /reported :lol:

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Yeah. Good thing I decided to keep up my own spreadsheet. :P

Goose! on
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    (ooc: No worries Krata, I'm guessing you're in character. Hopefully everyone knows to take what people say in character in jest. =) )

Urgh, I am pulled in many directions. I too find Micro to be a bit questionable, given both what happened before and with his recent vote for Kime.

I don't find Krata particularly questionable at the moment. I don't actually find Orange Soda questionable either.

I won't switch to him yet though, let's see if he can explain why he decided to vote for Kime. I can't see a justification for it, but he seems pretty sure that there is.

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
    edited October 2008
    Then again, I do want to save the one person I know is a good guy (me) and the person that I feel strongly is a good guy (Kime)... so I should probably just go with the bandwagon here.

!KrataLightblade, I must choose what I know to be true over what I don't. =(

VThornheart on
  • sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    !Kime to !OS, only have a second or two to post.

sportzboytjw on
    Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
    edited October 2008
    Pssst, it's Krata now not OS.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    oh my bad. !OS to !Krata

sportzboytjw on
    Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
    edited October 2008
    Infidel wrote: »
    Pssst, it's Krata now not OS.

Ey, EY! Quit tryin' get me retired, ya' goddamn heretic!

Y'all got shitty aim so far, an' gettin' ridda me won't help ya' go any higher! None you bastards got any fuckin' talent anyway.

KrataLightblade on
  • weatheredclownweatheredclown Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Ok.. I'm going to do this: !Kratalightblade
    primarily because Goose! said in the other thread that he wouldn't vote for orange soda in this thread if he had any control over it..

weatheredclown on
    "Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people with inquisitive minds."
    edited October 2008
    This vote switching is fucking crazy

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    VThornheart jeez I never knew our lover's quarrel would go this far
    Oats because he's trying to steal VThornheart away from me

VT I would love so much for you to join me in the locker room tonight. I will be all soaped up an waiting for you.

Orange Soda on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    All righty mon. If this Krata boy be Scottish, we bettah make suah dat he don' have time to go fondlin' de sheeps now. Or tossin' around his kilt, if yeh know what I be sayin'. KrataLightblade.

Also, I jus' wanted to say I'm de best again, but only 'cause I enjoy bein' repetative and not cause of no rastafarian postin' restriction now.

El Skid on
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    My specific words were that I couldn't retract my vote here and that's because I'm running the game. Had nothing to do with who he is.

Goose! on
    edited October 2008
    So he is evil then?

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
    edited October 2008
    El Skid wrote: »
    All righty mon. If this Krata boy be Scottish, we bettah make suah dat he don' have time to go fondlin' de sheeps now. Or tossin' around his kilt, if yeh know what I be sayin'. KrataLightblade.

Also, I jus' wanted to say I'm de best again, but only 'cause I enjoy bein' repetative and not cause of no rastafarian postin' restriction now.

Fuck you guys're blind!

I don't love yer damn googly creep-eyes no more, Skid! Step inna goddamn ring an' I'll punch 'em right out!

I ain't no goddamn pasty-faced England-lovin' woolfucker! Next onna you who claims it, I'll knock yer goddamn faces so far down yer fuckin' throats that you'll look even more like ass than allaya do now!

KrataLightblade on
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    If you little bastards don't quiet the hell down I swear I will turn this thread around!

But seriously, why all the jibba jabba about pointless shit when you could all be admiring my greatness and my boxing prowess? I am truly the best, there's simply no doubt about it.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    !Oats

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    O snap FWD I didn't realize you looked so hot in those boxing shorts. VThornheart is always leaving me out in the cold maybe you could join me tonight in the locker room instead

I who said I voted for kime? I voted for JPants on a grudge vote, then VThornheart for rejecting my advances on him, then Oats for trying to steal VThornheart away from me.

Now I have my eyes set on this sexy FWG man.

Orange Soda on
    edited October 2008
    If you little bastards don't quiet the hell down I swear I will turn this thread around!

But seriously, why all the jibba jabba about pointless shit when you could all be admiring my greatness and my boxing prowess? I am truly the best, there's simply no doubt about it.

The fuck are you, boyo, Mr T?

KrataLightblade on
    edited October 2008
    jibba jabba

jibba jabba
    jibba jabba
    mr_t_shark.gif

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    edited October 2008
    Where... where did you find that, Infidel?

He didn't just jump the shark, he punched it.

Mr. T's got brass balls.

VThornheart on
    edited October 2008
    Would you believe I have always had that sitting on my webspace?

I have more.

They came in handy that one phalla where I started a dance party. 8-)

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    edited October 2008
    lol! That's fantastic! =)

VThornheart on
  • DoxaDoxa Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    (ooc: this will make more sense if you pronounce it out loud)

Vwhat do yoo teenk yoo arrr doeeing?

I knowv howv vwe vwill do zis. Een my homecount-ry vw beeted Napoleeon. He come in vwiz one hundrrred sousand men. So vwe vwaited till vwinter, then d-row snoball. Napoleon go "Ah! snoball hit my eye!" And he turrrrn tail and rrrun. Vwe do same to Hitlar! Motherrr Rrrussia knowv bezt!

!KrataLightblade

Like Kraut'sLightblade!

Hurr hurr hurr

Nowv vwarm my heart vwiz morrr vodka

Doxa on
  • Sheep Have WoolSheep Have Wool Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Um, I can go for !KrataLightblade. After a Mr. Defacation retract, of course.

Sheep Have Wool on
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Infidel wrote: »
    jibba jabba

jibba jabba
    jibba jabba
    mr_t_shark.gif

you are the best person and I hug you forever

!Kratalightblade doesn't get hugs though.

HIS TREE IS GONNA GET CHOPPED

Rainfall on
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    !Krata

JPants on
  • AltairAltair Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Changing again! Whee!! !Orange Soda to !KrataLightblade

Altair on
  • WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    !Kratalightblade it's time for you to fall down son, you been teeterin' and totterin' for faarrr too long. My 1 - 2 combo punch is gonna make you wish you had retired years ago!

JPANTS! You better watch yourself fool, or you're going to have 100 years of whoop ass comin' your way. Once I'm done moppin' the floor with that fool, you better watch out! Hey, boy! Hey, boy! After I crucify him, you next.

WilDPanthA05 on
  • WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Retract !Kime ... or whoever the fuck I voted for before *shakes head* damn senile moments

And you Altair, you better stop changin, or the only thing gettin' changed on you is gonna be your food tube after I put you in the hospital with a gigantic beat down!

WilDPanthA05 on
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    !Retract Orangesoda
    !Kratalightblade

Rainfall on
  • Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Overkilling it: !Orange Soda and !KrataLightBlade

Dac Vin on
    edited October 2008
    Aye, all ya all bastards, gang up on one poor fuckin' Irishman.

I'll take all ya all on! Ev'ry last onna you fuckers! Punchin' faces, facepunchin', show you fuckers what drunken' boxin's all about!

Are y'fuckin' Scotlovers DAFT?! I'm ARAN RYAN, you motherlovin' sons of pigs and cows! I'm above all you fatherless bastards in every rankin' there is!! I got into the WORLD CIRCUIT! Y'got any idea what that means, you shit-fer-brains?! MEANS YER ALL FUCKIN' AMATEURS! MEans every last one of you punks cain't even beat me SOBER! Fuck, I hadda take twelve fuckin' shots just t'fuckin' put up with yer whinin'! Yer all right bastards, y'are! Were any a' you raised by a momma with teeth?!

May yer eyes fall out an' may fishhooks spike yer arses, each an' every one! Ain't one of you who can stand up t'me, not even t'little green feller in the back!

Ju's give me ONE FIGHT clean with those two fuckers who thought I was a scotsman! Those blind dogfuckers need t'see the fury of the Irish!

TAKE IT INNA RING, YA IMPOTENT BASTARDS! YE'LL SEE, I'LL BATTER YA' ALL DOWN T'WITHIN A INCH O' YER WORTHLESS LIVES!

BRING IT ON, YA' SORRY DRUNKEN MISTAKES! I'LL MAKE IT SO YER PARENTS CAN FINALLY STOP WISHIN' THEY HADN'T FUCKED ONE 'NOTHER YEARS AGO!

KrataLightblade on
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Krata I love you.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    KrataLightblade , you so crazy. Not like Kime at all.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Deedly-dee potatoes.

Oats on
    edited October 2008
    You hear the sound of wood clapping against wood and know that means the round is over soon.

Goose! on