As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My Little Brother Has No Self Control

• Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Too late.

I just texted her.

Its ovr. c u l8r.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    Break up by text message is the worst thing.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Dlt my # plz.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    They'll delete your name, but not your number.

Thats the only thing they have left.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    i'll be all making cereal and then i turn sharply to look at something and bam, cereal all over the floor
    Orik do you balance the Cherios on your wang when you eat them or something?

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    No, I think it's on the counter. You know, place the bowl on the counter then pour things into said bowl.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    what shibby said

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Casper wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    sarukun wrote: »
    Jesus.

I wasn't nearly this horny when I was 13.

I was! I still am! I wish I wasn't!
    I can't decide if I like it or not, I mean, on the one hand, I spend a lot of time jerking off and, when I have the opportunity, trying to have sex. On the other, I really enjoy it!

my life would be so much simpler if i had a vastly reduced sex drive. i could be so productive

Having a limited sex drive can really piss the misses off.

i think she'd find it a bit of a relief, actually

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    what shibby said
    Really not rocket science.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    orik are you ignoring my pm?

:(

Faricazy on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    Jordyn wrote: »
    Dlt my # plz.
    adding to group 3

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    i got it, i'm waiting for some mods to answer my question

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    woo

Faricazy on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    mrpaku wrote: »
    you should've walked up behind him, put your hand on his shoulder, and asked what he was looking at

followed by gently squeezing his shoulder

Usually works for me.
    aka "Conversion: Step 1"

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    gayed by osmosis

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    neville wrote: »
    you should've walked up behind him, put your hand on his shoulder, and asked what he was looking at

Usually works for me.
    you put your hand on their ass, not the shoulder

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    haha, I am having the most awkward time with this girl I am seeing.

Bendery It Like Beckham on
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited October 2008

That's probably because she's slightly off-put by you posting about her while you two hang out. Assure her we are cool and sexy people to put her at ease.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Macro9 wrote: »
    My little brother is in jail for aggravated burglary and kidnapping. I had to pay around $5000 in lawyer fees today. The fucked up thing about it is he's not a bad guy. He's been addicted to drugs and been hanging around with the bad side of my family. It kills me too. He was the only one of my to graduate school. He was training to be an EMT. A couple years ago he stayed with my crack dealing cousin over the summer and hasn't been the same since. He quit school and stopped being himself. It's like my cousin corrupted him and he went to the dark side. He has a lot of problems though. ADHD, seizures, learning disabilities, speech disorder and now his drug addiction. His low IQ and child like gullibility have helped him throw his life away.

I wonder if TFS or fuzzball would want to trade brothers straight up?

Your brother's old enough to beat the shit out of.

I can't ethically take a lead pipe to my brother for at least three more years.

I love my little brother too much to ever really hurt him like that. Besides it wouldn't flip a switch in him and make him normal. When he left school and stopped taking his prescriptions he was lost. He uses drugs to cope and spends his time with people who are of loose morals. He can't be around anyone that is willing to help him for too long, because of his problems. He's seriously depressed and all kinds of other fucked up things.

I just wish he and people like him knew how to live their lives, but many of them are not capable of it.

They would if they had big brothers who loved them enough to beat the shit out of them.

I would lay waste to him if I wanted too, but what good would it do if it doesn't change him? He would be more likely to OD or flat out kill himself afterwards. That's not something I would want on my hands.

Have you even tried?

laughingfuzzball on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

That's probably because she's slightly off-put by you posting about her while you two hang out. Assure her we are cool and sexy people to put her at ease.

also, stick it in the butt
    this retropost brought to by Astroglide

Atsroglide-second only to nature

laughingfuzzball on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    My little brother is in jail for aggravated burglary and kidnapping. I had to pay around $5000 in lawyer fees today. The fucked up thing about it is he's not a bad guy. He's been addicted to drugs and been hanging around with the bad side of my family. It kills me too. He was the only one of my to graduate school. He was training to be an EMT. A couple years ago he stayed with my crack dealing cousin over the summer and hasn't been the same since. He quit school and stopped being himself. It's like my cousin corrupted him and he went to the dark side. He has a lot of problems though. ADHD, seizures, learning disabilities, speech disorder and now his drug addiction. His low IQ and child like gullibility have helped him throw his life away.

I love my little brother too much to ever really hurt him like that. Besides it wouldn't flip a switch in him and make him normal. When he left school and stopped taking his prescriptions he was lost. He uses drugs to cope and spends his time with people who are of loose morals. He can't be around anyone that is willing to help him for too long, because of his problems. He's seriously depressed and all kinds of other fucked up things.

I just wish he and people like him knew how to live their lives, but many of them are not capable of it.

They would if they had big brothers who loved them enough to beat the shit out of them.

I would lay waste to him if I wanted too, but what good would it do if it doesn't change him? He would be more likely to OD or flat out kill himself afterwards. That's not something I would want on my hands.

Have you even tried?
    beating someone usually isn't all that effective at encouraging positive behavior

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Druhim wrote: »

Have you even tried?
    beating someone usually isn't all that effective at encouraging positive behavior

but have you tried?

Get a lead pipe, or teeball bat, or whatever, hit him in the face a few times and yell "stop smoking crack!"

If he's already a drug-addled moron with criminal tendencies, it can't do much harm.

laughingfuzzball on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

Have you even tried?

This post shows that you just didn't hit them enough Dru.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Blaket, we should form a team. We could roam the country, beating druggies, layabouts, and perverts with various construction materials and sporting equipments until they become model Americans with steady jobs, cars, suits, and GOP membership cards.

You and me, whatta ya say?

laughingfuzzball on
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Blaket, we should form a team. We could roam the country, beating druggies, layabouts, and perverts with various construction materials and sporting equipments until they become model Americans with steady jobs, cars, suits, and GOP membership cards.

REAL America uses guns like God intended.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Blaket wrote: »

Have you even tried?

This post shows that you just didn't hit them enough Dru.
    look, it should be obvious I wasn't talking about women
    who you can never hit enough

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2008

REAL America uses guns like God intended.

I'm a rogue. I draw on the innate rebelliousness of the founding fathers and the mercy of Jesus Christ in my belief that, with a blunt enough object and a strong enough back, these accidents of birth and circumstance can be reformed, sparing society the cost of their internment.

laughingfuzzball on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    dru keeps a paddle by his bed for the express purpose of beating women

ironically he named the paddle "Clarisse"

Faricazy on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

Usually works for me.

you do it your way...

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Captain RadicalCaptain Radical Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

Usually works for me.

you do it your way...

Don't be a tease, go straight for the dick.

Captain Radical on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2008

Usually works for me.

you do it your way...

Don't be a tease, go straight for the dick.
    he's got two hands

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

I think I would be kicked out of the country extremely quickly.

But it would be worth it.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

Then it's a plan.

We'll meet in San Fransisco three weeks from today. You'll know me by my gentlemanly stride and my intimidating, yet welcome, demeanor.

laughingfuzzball on
  • Options
    Captain RadicalCaptain Radical Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

Then it's a plan.

We'll meet in San Fransisco three weeks from today. You'll know me by my gentlemanly stride and my intimidating, yet welcome, demeanor.

Surely you would be in the process of beating a druggie, layabout or pervert at the time. Every second of the day is a second that can be used to better the world.

Captain Radical on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Anyone ever have a kid brother who was stupid enough to save porn videos on the hard drive?

My friend's brother did that a lot. My buddy (who knows a thing or two about video editing) got so tired of it that he spliced a quick shot of himself saying "OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" in the middle of every one of those videos.

The next time he checked all of those vids were gone.

Godfather on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

Then it's a plan.

I'll just keep an eye out for the dude with the bat.

I could also bring an international flavour with a Cricket Bat.

Blake T on
  • Options
    LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Godfather wrote: »
    Anyone ever have a kid brother who was stupid enough to save porn videos on the hard drive?

My friend's brother did that a lot. My buddy (who knows a thing or two about video editing) got so tired of it that he spliced a quick shot of himself saying "OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" in the middle of every one of those videos.

That is time consuming but utterly ingenious

Ledneh on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Godfather wrote: »

ahahahahaha wonderful

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

Then it's a plan.

Surely you would be in the process of beating a druggie, layabout or pervert at the time. Every second of the day is a second that can be used to better the world.

Yes, but I'll be doing it with a gentlemanly stride and an intimidating, yet welcome, demeanor.

Do you have any idea how many druggies there are in San Francisco? How many people with access to construction materials and sporting equipment? Surely there are thousands of people beating thousands of druggies at an given moment.

laughingfuzzball on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

Then it's a plan.

I'll just keep an eye out for the dude with the bat.

I could also bring an international flavour with a Cricket Bat.

But you have to know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!

laughingfuzzball on
This discussion has been closed.