As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Make the Whining forum permanent!

2»

Posts

  • KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    The bottom line is, we're all on the Penny Arcade forums. We've all got a tinge of OCD geek in us. It's just whether or not we're aware of it.

    KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    jot wrote: »
    G&T

    People who boycott developers because they took their favourite weapon out of a game

    Everyone in G&T is like that

    No exceptions

    That's retarded. There are many awesome threads in G&T and most people there are good people.
    It's as retarded as some people in G&T being all like "SE++ suckz because they're all meanies and assholes and make fun of us :(". I really hate this stupid inter-forum rivalry. People should be derided for the posts they make and not because they post in a particular subforum here.

    I could go on, but I think I'll wait for the whining forum.

    i don't think he was entirely serious with that sweeping generalization there...

    the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • jotjot Registered User
    edited October 2008
    the cheat wrote: »
    jot wrote: »
    G&T

    People who boycott developers because they took their favourite weapon out of a game

    Everyone in G&T is like that

    No exceptions

    That's retarded. There are many awesome threads in G&T and most people there are good people.
    It's as retarded as some people in G&T being all like "SE++ suckz because they're all meanies and assholes and make fun of us :(". I really hate this stupid inter-forum rivalry. People should be derided for the posts they make and not because they post in a particular subforum here.

    I could go on, but I think I'll wait for the whining forum.

    i don't think he was entirely serious with that sweeping generalization there...

    fair 'nuff

    But there are people on the forums who say stuff like that and mean it

    jot on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Yeah but we all know that they are idiots, because of the other idiotic things they have said and have meant.

    DarkPrimus on
    usnTyq4.jpg
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    jot wrote: »

    fair 'nuff

    But there are people on the forums who say stuff like that and mean it

    Yeah

    But seriousely, all the people in The Wubble Woo are all sarcastic hateful smartasses

    All of them are terrible people and hate everyone

    I am trying to be sarcastic but the wubble woo really does roll like that

    The Black Hunter on
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    i can think of maybe five people in SE that are like you describe or have any bite

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    All forums are penises.

    I thought we covered this in another circus thread.

    MKR on
  • KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I mean, look at D&D. Right now they have a 14 page thread arguing over whether or not teleportation kills someone or not.

    That is the geekiest shit I have ever seen in my life.

    I'm telling you guys, all of PA is ridiculously geeky.

    KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I mean, look at D&D. Right now they have a 14 page thread arguing over whether or not teleportation kills someone or not.

    That is the geekiest shit I have ever seen in my life.

    I'm telling you guys, all of PA is ridiculously geeky.

    Don't bring up the crappy threads D&D has been getting lately.

    DeShadowC on
  • KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    I mean, look at D&D. Right now they have a 14 page thread arguing over whether or not teleportation kills someone or not.

    That is the geekiest shit I have ever seen in my life.

    I'm telling you guys, all of PA is ridiculously geeky.

    Don't bring up the crappy threads D&D has been getting lately.

    I cannot let that thread slide. That shit is hilarious self-parody.

    KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    The debate boils down to whether or not you believe that a person's self resides in a metaphysical state like a soul or not, thus making it a perfectly valid philosophical debate.

    DarkPrimus on
    usnTyq4.jpg
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    This thread, rather unironically, has become a whine. Continually droning on to the tune of Krunk wanting friends. Or enemies. Or cocks. I'm not sure anymore.

    EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Moderator mod
    edited October 2008
    Whining forum would suck as a permanent fixture, obviously. Although I do enjoy the various themed threads. The Xmas thread last year was nice. Everybody being forced to play nice in the same place at the same time. Just like Xmas with the family.

    Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited October 2008
    I like to think I added a little bit of sparkle to christmas this year

    Tube on
    Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it

  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Moe Fwacky wrote: »
    Whining forum would suck as a permanent fixture, obviously. Although I do enjoy the various themed threads. The Xmas thread last year was nice. Everybody being forced to play nice in the same place at the same time. Just like Xmas with the family.

    You should see my family.

    DeShadowC on
  • BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    oh god christmas with the family. that is an event.

    my dad and his sister almost came to blows one year because my dad wanted pie before supper, and she said no, so he danced around calling her the pie nazi 'NO PIE FOR YOU'

    Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • naporeonnaporeon Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    There's something archly ironic about Moe commenting on the subject of a whining forum.

    naporeon on
  • DynagripDynagrip Destroy Everything You Touch HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    naporeon wrote: »
    There's something archly ironic about Moe commenting on the subject of a whining forum.

    why are you so meeeaaannnn?

    Dynagrip on
  • SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    I like to think I added a little bit of sparkle to christmas this year

    Are you getting me Voltron?

    Szechuanosaurus on
  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I like to think I added a little bit of sparkle to christmas this year

    Are you getting me Voltron?

    Crystal dildo

    MKR on
  • SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    MKR wrote: »
    I like to think I added a little bit of sparkle to christmas this year

    Are you getting me Voltron?

    Crystal dildo

    Even. Better.

    Szechuanosaurus on
  • darleysamdarleysam UKRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Belruel wrote: »
    oh god christmas with the family. that is an event.

    my dad and his sister almost came to blows one year because my dad wanted pie before supper, and she said no, so he danced around calling her the pie nazi 'NO PIE FOR YOU'

    There just aren't the words..

    darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    darleysam wrote: »
    Belruel wrote: »
    oh god christmas with the family. that is an event.

    my dad and his sister almost came to blows one year because my dad wanted pie before supper, and she said no, so he danced around calling her the pie nazi 'NO PIE FOR YOU'

    There just aren't the words..

    I think that's probably just about the second funniest thing I can imagine, after that post in the awesome forum with the kid holding onto his keyboard in shock of porn with his mom present.

    bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Maaaaaaan. Tube stepped down from Admin.

    The best sub-forum may disappear forever. :'(

    KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    And who will rename forumers to something random and comical?

    the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Where did the name change thread go? How will I be reminded of such great things as the Count of Midget Fisto?

    Goose! on
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Maaaaaaan. Tube stepped down from Admin.

    The best sub-forum may disappear forever. :'(

    which reminds me

    this place could use a new name

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
Sign In or Register to comment.