Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[WAR] - Ranged DPS: You can run, you'll just die tired.

1151617181921»

• DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    chill out

Doc on
  • NorgothNorgoth Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    So, the sorc spell surging pain is odd. The spell has no cd and generates 20 dark magic. The tooltip lists it as having a 5s cd and only generating 10dm. Even weirder is that my game guide lists 0sc 20dm as correct, but being able to jump to 100dm in a few seconds seems a tad off.

Also the other day I lagged in mourkains and ended up stuck inside the temple. This happened twice and being unable to leave, I did whatever any self respecting dark elf would do and aoe clusters of healers from about 5ft away.

Norgoth on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    The spell is a great way to bump up your dark energy level before going into a fight if need be. Bring it up to like 80 or something and then you're ready to go.

Ardor on