As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[MiniPhalla] Mike Phalla's Punch Out!!! (Village Victory!)

• VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I think there's good reason to suspect you given evidence up to this point, but in PM you have brought up a (potentially) feasible alternative scenario that I hadn't considered previously. We're attempting to ascertain this situation.

Please stand by.

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • MicroMicro Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Right then you useless fucks. It's 1am in England. I've had a couple of drinks after having to go to the hospital with my flatmate (room-mate if you're useless and can't speak properly) so I feel like either bandwagonning or grudge voting - just for shits and giggles.

This is my first proper game so don't have a grudge, so it'll have to be !weatheredclown

Oh, and everyone's gutted now the fucking laughter's stopped, eh? Try this on for size.

My girlfriend told me I had to treat her like a princess.

So I did.

I took her out for a meal, got really fucking drunk, bundled her into the back of a mercedes and crashed into a wall in a tunnel in Paris. She loved it, the filthy bitch.

Micro on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    'ey 'ey 'ey, me bumbacluts.

Whas' goin' on in dis hea' ring, now?

Fo now, I gonna vote fo' CrimsonCoyote, 'cause da man gots even less moves dan da rest of ya. But it no matta, I am de best!

El Skid on
  • crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Vat iz zis El Skeed getting at? 'is logic iz not near zound at all.

crimsoncoyote on
  • Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Micro wrote: »
    Right then you useless fucks. It's 1am in England. I've had a couple of drinks after having to go to the hospital with my flatmate (room-mate if you're useless and can't speak properly) so I feel like either bandwagonning or grudge voting - just for shits and giggles.

This is my first proper game so don't have a grudge, so it'll have to be !weatheredclown

Oh, and everyone's gutted now the fucking laughter's stopped, eh? Try this on for size.

My girlfriend told me I had to treat her like a princess.

So I did.

I took her out for a meal, got really fucking drunk, bundled her into the back of a mercedes and crashed into a wall in a tunnel in Paris. She loved it, the filthy bitch.

Holy shit, this made me laugh so hard.

Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • MundaneSoulMundaneSoul fight fighter Daehan MingukRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I like this network of fighty men. I like it very much.

!micro

!weatheredclown

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    So I guess it sounds like !weatheredclown is the evilest, and I am the greatest.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Do we have a vote count?

JPants on
  • Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    weatheredclown with 10

crimson and Orange Soda with 3

Kristmas Kthulhu on
    edited October 2008
    !Orange Soda

JPants on
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    CLAP CLAP CLAP

End of the round coming soon!

Goose! on
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    So I guess that weatheredclown is a bad guy or we waiting for any thing?

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I'm waiting for you naked in the locker room

Orange Soda on
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I'm waiting for you naked in the locker room

I think weatheredclown just dropped the soap.

Toxic Toys on
    edited October 2008
    Mostly for the inactives to input something. Rainfall, MacGuffin, and Doxa haven't said a word today.

Romantic and Monkeyfeet are incapacitated, but I didn't think that means they can't at least vote...

Kristmas Kthulhu on
    edited October 2008
    Actually, !CrimsonCoyote because i don't think goose would give someone a posting restriction like that who was bad and I'm 90% sure WC is a good guy since there's MORE THAN ONE MAJOR CIRCUIT GROUP.

Anyone who was in Kime's group, Law's group (unless they're the same) OR ANY OTHER MAJOR CIRCUIT would know that. I suspect the people voting for WC are Dream or World Circuit people.

JPants on
  • Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Dear WeatheredClown,
    I hope your fight goes well tonight.

For now I am voting you sexiest fighter of the night

Good Luck

Orange Soda on
  • DoxaDoxa Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Mostly for the inactives to input something. Rainfall, MacGuffin, and Doxa haven't said a word today.

Cuz vwe have vwerd vwiz yoor muther. Vwhat yoo gots againzt ze quiet guy, eh? Vwe just d-rink vodka, luv-ly vodka, and be to self. Get yoor fookin' noze out o' my beesseeness.

!Witch Doctor, DBM

Doxa on
  • MacGuffinMacGuffin Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    !weatheredclown is fine with me. Let's rumble.

MacGuffin on
    edited October 2008
    Here's the situation, I'm sorry for the delay... things have gotten a tad confusing.

WeatheredClown is, unfortunately, being sacrificed to bring together some networks and to prove some theories. It sucks, and I don't like it... but we need to figure out if some of the things he's said were true. It's necessary at the moment.

VThornheart on
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    *DING DING DING*

Round 2 is over. Voting is closed. Narration will be up soon.

Goose! on
  • MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Can I post now?

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
    edited October 2008
    Wait till after the narration, Monkey.

Goose! on
    edited October 2008
    I highly anticipate the results of this round.

I also expect myself to be dead at the end of this round, but that's a small sacrifice for the good of the village.

EDIT:

My mind is reeling with antici

pation.

VThornheart on
    edited October 2008
    Round 3: Rising Up

day2narrmg6.png

The buzz had been strong in the newspapers following the previous night's first round knockouts. The Commissioner was pleased; things were going well. But they were still playing clubs and small venues. He wanted to fill arenas. And in order to do that, they had a long way to go.

The Commissioner's second meeting was a bit more poorly attended than the first. There were the absence of the four ousted fighters, of course, and then there were two that were still injured. But he couldn't help but notice there were two others missing.

“Where is Rainfall?”

Everyone looked around, scratching their heads or shrugging their shoulders. The Commissioner was fit to kill.

“How DARE they miss one of my meetings! They're on my dime here and they'll play by MY RULES! I have never been more insulted in my LIFE! Both will be on probation until FURTHER NOTICE!”

The room was quiet and still. The Commish had begun to pace up and down the office.

“Let's just cut right to the chase. One of you is leaving tonight, right now. I want to see votes. Pronto.”

In the end, the locker room as a whole had overwhelmingly decided that weatheredclown was finished. He vanished from their sight, never to be seen or heard from again.

*Ding! Ding!*

“Welcome, everyone, to another night of WVBA Boxing! The finest sport in its finest hour! We have a great card this evening, and let's start with our opening bout!”

The fighters for the next match marched down to the ring and the crowd couldn't help but cheer for the Mac. He revved up his engine and started going, and Micro didn't stand a chance. After several lefts and rights to the head and body, Micro went down with a vicious blow to the chin. Every attempt to get up was laughable. The big clown was finished.

“And now...our main event of the evening...FOR THE WVBA MAJOR CIRCUIT CHAMPIONSHIP!”

The big man, the Dynamite kid himself stepped through the ropes. What a sight to see. Even after all this time he still struck fear in the heart of his opponents. And man, was he quick. A flurry of punches followed by an explosive uppercut, and El Skid was on the mat, seeing stars. The referee counted him out and the bell ring to much fanfare.

“Ladies and gentlemen your winner...AND NEWWWWW MAJOR CIRCUIT CHAMPION! MIIIIIKE TYYYYSON!”

Backstage, after all the clean up was over, the Commish met with his veteran's council once again. Without wasting any time, they handed forth a folded up piece of paper with a name on it.

“Alright this better be good. Oh! Ooooh! I have to say, I do agree! Sheep Have Wool has been dragging a lot down lately. I mean, did you see that Jump Kick he used last week? Pathetic. This isn't kick boxing. Consider him GONE!”

A fan called in to report that WilDPanthA05 got knocked all the way from the other side of the world.

Second Round Knockouts
    weatheredclown – Great Tiger, Major Circuit forced retirement
    Micro – Mad Clown, World Circuit seeing stars
    El Skid – Bob Charlie, Former Major Circuit Champion uppercutted
    Sheep Have Wool – Dragon Chan, Major Circuit bullied out
    WilDPanthA05 – Gabby Jay, Minor Circuit TKO'd

On Probation
    Rainfall (Reason: Missing a meeting)

Monkeyfeet and Romantic Undead have been medically cleared to fight again!

Just a reminder: Incapacitated Fighters may not vote, post, or act until they come to.

All PMs will be going out in due course. Round 3 ends tomorrow night at 11 PM.

Goose! on
    edited October 2008
    Whoever incapacitated me is going to get a fist full of punch in the face!

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
    edited October 2008
    All PMs have been sent. If you didn't get a PM and felt you should have, let me know.

round3np8.jpg

Round 3 is officially underway.

Goose! on
    edited October 2008
    Hmm... that proves that WC was telling the truth, which definitely explains a lot of unanswered questions.

VThornheart on
    edited October 2008
    Such as?

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
    edited October 2008
    I can't go into that here, this isn't the place for it. If you have one of my confirmational passwords, send it my way and we can discuss the issue with you.

VThornheart on
  • AltairAltair Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    !Monkeyfeet

Altair on
    edited October 2008
    I've been frickin incapacitated. I couldn't do anything with the game. Give me a break

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
    edited October 2008
    No problem Goose!

JPants on
    edited October 2008
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    I've been frickin incapacitated. I couldn't do anything with the game. Give me a break

Good excuse.

Toxic Toys on
    edited October 2008
    AS if my fuck ups weren't fucked up enough. I fuck up again! -_-

Please forgive me, phalla lovers. Expect a narration edit in a mo.

And edit has made. Apologies once again for my incompetence.

Goose! on
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Hey if I'm on probation does that mean I can still vote?

Because I have a pretty important dude to vote for.

His name is in red.

Rainfall on
    edited October 2008
    Probation is just a watch list. You have no restrictions yet.

Goose! on
  • MicroMicro Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Necro: Well guys - thanks for making my first foray into phalla so damn bloody fun, will definitely be coming back if welcome.

In the meantime, I only apologise if I annoyed some people - obviously I had a posting restriction which was to be obsessed with entertaining people all through the game, and to put a joke in every post. See you all in the next one

Mad Clown

Micro on
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Well it looks like it's time to vote Oats!

Bastard's got it coming to him.

Rainfall on
  • WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    OoooOOOooooOOO

Aww damn

OoooOOOooooOOO

WilDPanthA05 on