As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Anyone else having a problem with those bolts?

hikarahikara Registered User new member
edited October 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
Have the XBLA version of episode 2 and the bolt situation for me all screwed up... I selected the correct size but it gave me a different one in my inventory and now that size isn't available for selection anymore.

hikara on

• Options
    BryanS7BryanS7 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Nothing is wrong with your game, it is a puzzle. I'm not going to spoil it for you, just think about it a bit and read the text when you cover the bolt in gold.

BryanS7 on
  • Options
    hikarahikara Registered User new member
    edited October 2008
    Yeah.... Figured it out.. Sneaky bastards

hikara on
  • Options
    DarkwyndreDarkwyndre Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    It wasn't even a sneaky puzzle.
    Basically the moment you got offered a choice of sizes, one of two things was true. Either they were putting an annoying memory puzzle in (did you remember 14mm?) or there was more to it. On a gut hunch, I figured more to it and asked the dude for 13mm.

Darkwyndre on
    Playstation Network ID : EasySleeze
  • Options
    ZanteZante Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Darkwyndre wrote: »
    It wasn't even a sneaky puzzle.
    Basically the moment you got offered a choice of sizes, one of two things was true. Either they were putting an annoying memory puzzle in (did you remember 14mm?) or there was more to it. On a gut hunch, I figured more to it and asked the dude for 13mm.
    I thought it was a bug at first as well, and it was late, so I went to sleep. Halfway through the night, I woke up suddenly and it hit me that gilding the bolt added 1mm to it. Then I couldn't sleep for anticipation of trying the 13mm bolt the next day.

Zante on