As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ep. 1 ever going to drop in price on XBLA?

TheGrueTheGrue Registered User new member
edited November 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
I had gotten all excited when the guys mentioned that the price of Episode 1 was going to drop. I unfortunately assumed that this meant the price would drop on XBLA as well, but I keep checking and it is still 1600 points, which Ep. 2 is only 1200. I could buy it for cheaper on PS3, I guess, but then if I finish and love it, I have to wait for Ep. 2 to come out later instead of just being able to get it right after.

I wonder if they even have the ability to get MS to drop the price from 1600 to 1200 now.

TheGrue on

• Options
    sobjwsobjw Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Microsoft controls all the pricing on the marketplace. That is why you see 360 owners having to pay for content that PC owners get for free (Example: Valve gives us free class updates on the PC version of Team Fortress 2 but even though they want to give it away for free to console players Microsoft says that they have to charge for it.)

sobjw on
    I live on a farm.