As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MiniPhalla] Mike Phalla's Punch Out!!! (Village Victory!)

1111213141517»

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    No problem guys. I'm sure I'll work the bugs out next time :D

Goose! on
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    It was definitely fun Goose, thank you! =)=)

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Mechanics issues aside it was a fine first effort with plenty of personality. I expect good things from your next game, Goose.

Oats on
  • Options
    weatheredclownweatheredclown Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Infidel wrote: »
    Sorry Dream Circuit, but the game favoured the village too heavily.

I think Goose learned not to mason everybody, because we exploited the hell out of that. Sorry WC for having to kill you, but you were confusing things and even had some lies in there while trying to dance around things so we ended up having to kill you to sort out things. (Specifically, there were two separate networks for each village circuit.)

Opening our proboards, because I had fun making em. :winky:

http://theminorthreat.proboards.com/

Sorry about the half-truths.... at the time I didn't believe that there really were two seperate networks, but didn't want to give away too much about the network that I was already a part of.

at least my death helped bring the networks together.

weatheredclown on
    "Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people with inquisitive minds."
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    It was a bit poorly constructed, as has already been mentioned. The Mafia's greatest strength is that they start with a network, and this game sort of removed it, making it impossible for them to win.

But it was fun and run well, so good work, Goose. I look forwards to more of your stuff.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    MicroMicro Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    The important deaths were kime, weathered and krata

Those brought everyone else together, and got the network.

I died the next day utterly pointlessly as I was being a mouthy tosser.

Micro on
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Infidel wrote: »
    Sorry Dream Circuit, but the game favoured the village too heavily.

I think Goose learned not to mason everybody, because we exploited the hell out of that. Sorry WC for having to kill you, but you were confusing things and even had some lies in there while trying to dance around things so we ended up having to kill you to sort out things. (Specifically, there were two separate networks for each village circuit.)

Opening our proboards, because I had fun making em. :winky:

http://theminorthreat.proboards.com/

Sorry about the half-truths.... at the time I didn't believe that there really were two seperate networks, but didn't want to give away too much about the network that I was already a part of.

at least my death helped bring the networks together.

It's okay, you couldn't have known! You did the best you could with what you had and what your group knew. Sorry that we offed you to figure out what was going on =)

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095