As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Space Myth, Post-Game Show (pg 38)

1181920212224»

• Options
    FierceDeity666FierceDeity666 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    i did some fuzting around on the Wiki, and created the systems i hadn't gotten to earlier.

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Scooter wrote:
    Myth III: Revenge of the Myth
    Development is continuing on the next Myth game. I'm currently planning to give us all a week break, start signups for the next game next weekend, and start that game the weekend after that. Ideas and suggestions for Urban Myth are welcome in #bombfell, or here until I start the thread for it. It won't be Space Myth in a new setting, I like the idea of doing a variety of Myth settings with a variety of gameplay styles, so if by some chance SM wasn't everything you hoped for, UM will be worth taking a look at.

Any idea when you guys would be going back to Space? I'd like to try a race of thieving space-pixies at some point.

jothki on
  • Options
    SUPERSUGASUPERSUGA Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'd like to take the opportunity to call me place in Urban Myth as a Street-Dancing Troupe. They will be legendary.

SUPERSUGA on
  • Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Is Urban myth going to be zany gangland warfare?

GrimmyTOA on
  • Options
    TalonrazorTalonrazor Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Just so everyones knows, I am claiming the Irish mob. If anyone tries to take them, I will beat you with a 21-inch black robber cock.

I will actually be here to play too which will be nice.

Talonrazor on
    sig4.jpg
  • Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    jothki wrote:
    Scooter wrote:
    Development is continuing on the next Myth game. I'm currently planning to give us all a week break, start signups for the next game next weekend, and start that game the weekend after that. Ideas and suggestions for Urban Myth are welcome in #bombfell, or here until I start the thread for it. It won't be Space Myth in a new setting, I like the idea of doing a variety of Myth settings with a variety of gameplay styles, so if by some chance SM wasn't everything you hoped for, UM will be worth taking a look at.

Any idea when you guys would be going back to Space? I'd like to try a race of thieving space-pixies at some point.

Wouldn't hold my breath. I've got at least one more idea for a Myth setting (past UM), and I'll probably come up with more before I start repeating them. Plus I don't want to push myself or the players too much by running more than one at once.

However, if someone else wants to try running a round, feel free.

I don't want to post details of UM here yet really since they're still open to changing and I don't want to give the mass population any false impressions. But if you want to learn more go to #bombfell.

Scooter on
  • Options
    -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    This was great Scooter. :^: I'll take some time in the next few days to update the wiki and write a "state of the empire" epilogue for my guys. I'm pretty pleased with how my end of the universe turned out, there's lots of stuff going on and plenty of room for interesting storylines.

-SPI- on
  • Options
    SUPERSUGASUPERSUGA Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Scooter wrote:
    jothki wrote:
    Scooter wrote:

Wouldn't hold my breath. I've got at least one more idea for a Myth setting (past UM), and I'll probably come up with more before I start repeating them. Plus I don't want to push myself or the players too much by running more than one at once.

However, if someone else wants to try running a round, feel free.

I don't want to post details of UM here yet really since they're still open to changing and I don't want to give the mass population any false impressions. But if you want to learn more go to #bombfell.
    Primal Myth? Cavemen and Dinosaurs? Evolution happening between turns??

Straight from the horse's mouth!!

SUPERSUGA on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Pretty depressed I missed so much of Space Myth, it was the one I was really wanting to play. Scooter, you did a fantastic job. These Myth games are a real crowning achievement of oDaM. Great play everyone, I may actually use some of these ideas for my Novo Aether d20 Future game.

Looking forward to Urban Myth and the ability to actually partake.

Talonrazor on
    sig4.jpg
  • Options
    FierceDeity666FierceDeity666 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Talonrazor wrote:
    Pretty depressed I missed so much of Space Myth, it was the one I was really wanting to play. Scooter, you did a fantastic job. These Myth games are a real crowning achievement of oDaM. Great play everyone, I may actually use some of these ideas for my Novo Aether d20 Future game.

something's going to fuck up, we'll end up in this sector and then piss off every civilization because that is what we do?

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Talonrazor wrote:

something's going to fuck up, we'll end up in this sector and then piss off every civilization because that is what we do?

Pretty much.

I mean, you guys have wrecked one planet already.

Talonrazor on
    sig4.jpg
  • Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Just wanted to give an update, that due to being completely OMGWTF busy this week I've had no time to work on UM, so signups will be pushed back a week. Or more. Or less.

It'll be out when it's out, k

Scooter on