As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Super Pumped!

graizurgraizur __BANNED USERS
edited February 2005 in PAX Archive
This is Going to be Awesome!This is Going to be Awesome!This is Going to be Awesome!This is Going to be Awesome!This is Going to be Awesome!This is Going to be Awesome!This is Going to be Awesome!This is Going to be Awesome!This is Going to be Awesome!This is Going to be Awesome!This is Going to be Awesome!This is Going to be Awesome!This is Going to be Awesome!This is Going to be Awesome!This is Going to be Awesome!This is Going to be Awesome!This is Going to be Awesome!This is Going to be Awesome!

The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!The Mini Bosses are going to pwn!

I Hope I am able to regester and book in time to get a Doubletree Room.

robosagogo wrote: »
Finally, an Apocalyptian-American superhero. I've been waiting so long.
graizur on

• SnowGhostSnowGhost Registered User
    edited February 2005
    Christ, man! Lay off the Bawls...

SnowGhost on