As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I love you hot head guy from pax 07!

GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these daysRegistered User, ClubPA regular
edited November 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
thank you for adding the monocle.

yes this needed its own thread. I infact talked to one of the hothead guys before EP1 came out at pax 07 about adding a monocle to the costume choices. He said its a bit too late to do it in EP1 but he's definately putting it on the list for discussion in things for ep 2.

I said I'd love him forever so I'm just here showing some love.

Love.jpg

(no i dont think that i had any real bearing on the decision for it to be added)

Grath on

• Options
    mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Grath wrote: »
    thank you for adding the monocle.

(no i dont think that i had any real bearing on the decision for it to be added)

You didn't need to say that. We are not going to think you are an egomaniac. It is a great idea and
    you gave them that idea. You deserve more than no credit.

mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • Options
    HH VladHH Vlad Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Hard to track where ideas come from but I can guarantee that we have been listening to you guys and some of those ideas have made their way into the game. Often we are getting the same feedback from various sources at the same time but not in all cases. The method for selecting various objects in the world for EP2 consoles versions can from discussions directly with the community.

HH Vlad on
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2008
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought the monocle should be in the game. now if I could just find time to sit down and actually finish EP2.

Grath on