As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The PAX West Coast Supertrip

1111213141517»

• Options
    ben184ben184 Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    eelektrik wrote:
    Just curious, noticed the WCST site said two people left behind... All I heard about was Landon, who else got left chilling in washington?

You got left in Sac.

ben184 on
  • Options
    eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2004
    ben184 wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    Just curious, noticed the WCST site said two people left behind... All I heard about was Landon, who else got left chilling in washington?

You got left in Sac.

Well, at least you all made sure I had a way home(thanks again for the bus ticket Matt), so I wasnt even thinking you were refering to me.

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
  • Options
    Sigma_100Sigma_100 Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    ya know, i had kind of been wondering about that as well... I didnt think of it like that either

Sigma_100 on
  • Options
    edited September 2004
    Fine. I changed the SuperTrip front page (and left a nice message for you guys :-) )

I guess if David feels he wasn't left behind, then he wasn't left behind (although he was definitely left behind... ;-) )

ben184 on
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2004
    I think i should take a picture of me in my wrestling mask too and then D and I can have a hell in a cell match.

Grath on
  • Options
    Red Machine DRed Machine D __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2004
    Grath wrote:
    I think i should take a picture of me in my wrestling mask too and then D and I can have a hell in a cell match.
    You would fall to my BACK BRAIN KICK!!!1

Red Machine D on
  • Options
    edited September 2004
    I would smack you with a steal chair of justice!

I think as a wrestler I would get a red x painted on a white steel chair and use that as my finishing move.

Grath on
  • Options
    edited September 2004
    ben184 wrote:
    Fine. I changed the SuperTrip front page (and left a nice message for you guys :-) )

I guess if David feels he wasn't left behind, then he wasn't left behind (although he was definitely left behind... ;-) )

aaaaw thats sweet...

Sigma_100 on
  • Options
    westyside26westyside26 Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    You would fall to my BACK BRAIN KICK!!!1
    I guess someone would have to show up ringside at the end of the match with the DDR Machine of PAIN!

westyside26 on
  • Options
    eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2004
    I saw what you put on the WCST page...whiney? I was merely confused...

Anyways, just a thought, but maybe you should change the Forum link to link to the WCST 2.0 Suggestions thread instead of this one.

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
  • Options
    Kato_ArabelKato_Arabel Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    ben184 wrote:

Ben, since fucking when did you make that WCST bus thing? -.-... I'm guessing you made it after I'd made the original WCST sketch image.

EDIT: And I mean no offense either. Just stating my mind, and if it upsets you... *shrugs*

Anyway, seriously...if you're gonna flaunt that image of a bus, I HOPE you're going to have the money to put down for that kind of vehicle to get involved with the WCST, becuase it's REALLY, VERY MISLEADING!

And any future posts in this thread should be made in Supertrip 2.0 thread, please.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=75035

Kato_Arabel on
  • Options
    edited September 2004
    ben184 wrote:

Ben, since fucking when did you make that WCST bus thing? -.-... I'm guessing you made it after I'd made the original WCST sketch image.

EDIT: And I mean no offense either. Just stating my mind, and if it upsets you... *shrugs*

Anyway, seriously...if you're gonna flaunt that image of a bus, I HOPE you're going to have the money to put down for that kind of vehicle to get involved with the WCST, becuase it's REALLY, VERY MISLEADING!

And any future posts in this thread should be made in Supertrip 2.0 thread, please.

Uh..yeah, check the WCST 2.0 Suggestions thread....

I made that image about 2 days after getting back from PAX. Oh...I'm also the guy that suggested using a bus...

so...HAH!

ben184 on
  • Options
    edited October 2004
    ben184 wrote:

lol how the hell did ya miss all his posts?

Sigma_100 on
  • Options
    FrygirFrygir Registered User regular
    edited October 2004
    hey all u supertrippers. this is the lil aussie kid who went on the supertrip with yas all. just sendin a message to say hi and stuff. hi. and.... stuff.

Frygir on
    Hi floor! Make me a sammich!
  • Options
    edited October 2004
    ben184 wrote:

I made that image about 2 days after getting back from PAX. Oh...I'm also the guy that suggested using a bus...

so...HAH!

*cough cough*

Grath on
  • Options
    edited October 2004
    Grath wrote:
    ben184 wrote:

so...HAH!

*cough cough*

I am Grath's bitch...

...but I did make that bus image!

ben184 on
  • Options
    edited October 2004
    Frygir wrote:
    hey all u supertrippers. this is the lil aussie kid who went on the supertrip with yas all. just sendin a message to say hi and stuff. hi. and.... stuff.

Welcome back to the inter-web!

Glad to hear you made it back Mike; I got your email: thanks for your thanks!

ben184 on
  • Options
    ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited December 2004
    I took the train last year. This year I'm supertripping, all the way.

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • Options
    ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited January 2005
    For that matter, I'll drive.

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • Options
    KurganKurgan Registered User regular
    edited February 2005
    Grath wrote:
    ben184 wrote:

so...HAH!

*cough cough*

Ahem?

Kurgan on