As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Mirror's Edge - PSN Demo 30th XBL Demo 31st

1575859606163»

• davidbarrydavidbarry Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    redfield85 wrote: »
    My preorder for Mirror's Edge on Gamestop.com says "backordered". Is that a joke? How can something I PREORDERED be backordered?

Seems like it would make more sense just to buy it at your local bestbuy/bigbox store.

davidbarry on
    davidbarry.jpg
  • RakaiRakai Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    redfield85 wrote: »
    My preorder for Mirror's Edge on Gamestop.com says "backordered". Is that a joke? How can something I PREORDERED be backordered?

They've been updating their websites I think and my guess is that anything not in stock is listed as backordered. Mine is listed that way too.

Rakai on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]XBL: Rakayn | PS3: Rakayn | Steam ID
  • ghost_master2000ghost_master2000 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Dixon wrote: »
    I am so pissed off my xbox red ringed less than a week before this game comes out. I always see people posting about how their 360 red ringed right before a release, and never thought it would happen to me. Shoulda knocked on wood.

I guess I'll play it in about a month... sigh...

I sent mine in and got it back within a week..a little bit under actually

Did you pay for express shipping or something? or just have em send you a box with a return label?

ghost_master2000 on
  • mastriusmastrius Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I wonder if this is going to be in tomorrow...gamestop says its shipped...but when I call they say Wednesday...Im terribly confused D: I have the money to get it but I dont know if its in tomorrow or not...looks like Ill be calling em back tomorrow then.

mastrius on
    "You're like a kitten! A kitten who doesn't speak Japanese." ~ Juliet Starling
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    So...who's making the new thread?

UnbreakableVow on
  • UltimanecatUltimanecat Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    demo was a ton of fun (Linear games are fine, people just can't seem to admit it I suppose), but I can definitely see the gameplay getting kinda boring. I may pick this up, the demo really was a lot of fun for me.

there's seriously nothing wrong with linear games, I can't even understand why people have problems with them. You have a problem (or a situation needing to be taken care of in the form of a plot device and you go solve said situation/problem....what's the deal with it being a bad thing?).

Says the guy with the Killer7 avatar...

(I keed! I keed!)

Ultimanecat on
    SteamID : same as my PA forum name
  • CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    So...who's making the new thread?

I did it. Go forth and fill it with your words.

Cantido on
    3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767