As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lee needs car badly!

LeeLee Registered User regular
edited February 2005 in PAX Archive
My brother and I want to attend PAX but we don't have a vehicle and bus tickets would cost about $300 for each of us, so that's out of the question. We live in Lethbridge, Alberta, but if you're not passing by Lethyland on your trip we could meet you somewhere. We're willing to split gas, obviously, and a room too if you want. Can anyone help us out?

Lee on

• Options
    Red Machine DRed Machine D __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2005
    Lee wrote:
    My brother and I want to attend PAX but we don't have a vehicle and bus tickets would cost about $300 for each of us, so that's out of the question. We live in Lethbridge, Alberta, but if you're not passing by Lethyland on your trip we could meet you somewhere. We're willing to split gas, obviously, and a room too if you want. Can anyone help us out?

Get a hold of the Vancouver attendees, see if you can get a ride to and from Vancouver, and ride with them. I'm sure they'd welcome you.

Red Machine D on