As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Getting past the secretary

Disco BanditDisco Bandit Registered User regular
edited November 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
I have one pink flower, which the secretary seems not to like. I have the key from the mime, the engine, and the 14 carrot 14mm key, but I need two more flowers to get past the secretary.

Can anyone help me out with locations on the flowers needed?

Pokemon Diamond: 5412 9146 7564
Disco Bandit on

• Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I have one pink flower, which the secretary seems not to like. I have the key from the mime, the engine, and the 14 carrot 14mm key, but I need two more flowers to get past the secretary.

Can anyone help me out with locations on the flowers needed?

This puzzle just sucks.
    There are two pink flowers at the science symposium. It's a pretty small place, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding them.

The final pink flower is in the rich people place. Go past the street with the giant golden gates at the far end. On the other side of the street, there's a little cafe. Check around there.

Took me ages to find the last one since it never occured to me to go that far after seeing the gates.

Golden Yak on
    H9f4bVe.png
  • Jimbo_McRackemJimbo_McRackem Registered User new member
    edited November 2008
    I've gone past the first requests but
    How do you get the bracelet? I have the bank card, three digits and have tried all combinations...without that I can't get the cash for the bracelet for Pearl!

Jimbo_McRackem on
  • Jimbo_McRackemJimbo_McRackem Registered User new member
    edited November 2008
    Found it d'oh.
    Examine the tickets closely....

Jimbo_McRackem on
  • ShabsShabs Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Found it d'oh.
    Examine the tickets closely....

That puzzle was actually clever. :)

Shabs on