As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Surf On] Audiosurf Tournament 2: Electric Boogaloo

1234568»

• Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I don't think I have the patience or color reaction to do well at anything but mono.

schuss on
  • Options
    EinhanderEinhander __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Holy Fuck guys

There is this dude named Paul Cooper who makes electronic music that you can stream or download freely from his website. Some of it is really shitty, and some of it is really awesome, but the three above were particularly fun to play, especially March of the Space Ants.

I've got the Chaos Theory stuff that Amon Tobin did, I'm going to try that next. I doubt I'll do well.

Einhander on
  • Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Einhander wrote: »
    Holy Fuck guys

There is this dude named Paul Cooper who makes electronic music that you can stream or download freely from his website. Some of it is really shitty, and some of it is really awesome, but the three above were particularly fun to play, especially March of the Space Ants.

I've got the Chaos Theory stuff that Amon Tobin did, I'm going to try that next. I doubt I'll do well.

www.8bitpeoples.com/discography

schuss on
  • Options
    CyvrosCyvros Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    schuss wrote: »
    I don't think I have the patience or color reaction to do well at anything but mono.
    Mono Pro is fun. No gutter, so if your mouse settings are fast enough, you can just chuck the ship between the first and third lanes - I find it makes things a bit easier.

Also, thanks to everyone who mentioned the Xbox 360 controller. I had a dream about buying one last night.

Cyvros on
  • Options
    JamesDMJamesDM Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Kelor: Did Valve ever get back to you on the hyper-gifting issue?
    I would imagine they were probably looking for exactly that during those sales only they probably assumed it was someone reselling copies or something.

JamesDM on
    If you have any complaints about this poster then feel free to: Иди на хуй, Сучьи :D

Steam, PSN, XBL, Xfire and everything else JamesDM
  • Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    JamesDM wrote: »
    I would imagine they were probably looking for exactly that during those sales only they probably assumed it was someone reselling copies or something.

I got a response back from them saying they were looking into it, but still haven't heard back about what will be going on. I tried to gift three copies and had the same issue with all of them. The money went out of my Paypal account, so I should be able to get those three but I doubt they'll let me do the remaining two at $2.50.

Kelor on
  • Options
    JamesDMJamesDM Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Kelor wrote: »
    JamesDM wrote: »

I got a response back from them saying they were looking into it, but still haven't heard back about what will be going on. I tried to gift three copies and had the same issue with all of them. The money went out of my Paypal account, so I should be able to get those three but I doubt they'll let me do the remaining two at $2.50.

That's a downer, it was a really great thought too. This is why I love G&T, we have a big community but we all help each other out a lot more than any other forum I have been to.

JamesDM on
    If you have any complaints about this poster then feel free to: Иди на хуй, Сучьи :D

Steam, PSN, XBL, Xfire and everything else JamesDM
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    So, uh... I was really excited for this tournament and all. The deadline for the last song has passed, are we going to get a new one going?

Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • Options
    citizen059citizen059 hello my name is citizen I'm from the InternetRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Wait, Audiosurf tourney-ing started up again and I missed it?

How the hell did that happen?

Anyway, yeah. Keep it going and I'm on board.

citizen059 on