As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

America's Next Top Model vs. naming a decent winner for once

124»

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Yeah she's hot.
    madonnareaper.jpg

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    maybe Elina is a stone bitch but at least she's pretty to look at

I used to think Marjorie was adorable but now I just think she's ugly and awkward and useless

USELESS

Sara Lynn on
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    ehh, i'd still like to see marjorie win it all. her whining doesn't bother me as much anymore.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Marjorie's cute but her winning would be a reeaaaaaaaal long shot

McKey or nobody!

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    McKey or Sam for sure

even if I think McKey is uggo as well

Sara Lynn on
    edited November 2008
    Oh god I hate Rich, he met Sheena! I can't watch this yet cuz I'm at work but still:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-asuFH0amkA

I was actually going to request an interview with her, and then he went and beat me to the bunch

I'm always going to be the butt Robin to his butt Batman

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Aw, I'm sad to see Marjorie go. That girl is the definition of editorial.

If she can get her teeth fixed and figure out the right amount of wine to have before go-sees I think she could really have a career.

I just realized that her face in pictures sometimes looks like Shank. Figures. They're both 12 year old boys

I think Sam is putting on some weight. Her face is rounder now than it was when she first came into the house, and with that haircut she can't afford to be looking like that. She'd even have hard time booking commercial right now, and that's all she will ever be able to do.

I liked that Jay had to tell her "model better" this week. Totally something you should tell girls right before the competition ends.

Whitney's My Life as a Covergirl segment this week was magical. "Anybody can be a covergirl!"

We know. You and Saleisha have proven that you don't have to be special to be called covergirl.

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I really like Annaleigh.

I was a 100% Elina fan until the last week or two she was on. . . pretty much because she can't defend her opinions and cuz she got really rude.

But I love Annaleigh. She's just so adorable.

Anyone know where I can find larger versions of each week's photos? cwtv.com's photos are alright, but not really all that large and I'd like a few for desktop wallpapers.

Sheri on
    edited November 2008
    I think CW's portfolios are as high-def as they release

At any rate it was sad seeing Spazzy McMildFormofRealism go, she certainly made the show watchable with her tics and spasms. European is the new Asperberger's!

No, but I liked her though

Annaleigh is a great person and everything but I really want McKey to win. If she doesn't, I want her to be my bodyguard and threaten to beat up guys for me with her chainmail

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    edited November 2008
    Analeigh is supposed to have an amazing catwalk. I could see her winning if you are dealing with that.

Poor Whitney. The final runway this time involves having to walk up and down a flight of stairs and going over a slight rise. That might be considered exercise and she is too busy being a role model for America to do that

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
    edited November 2008
    Yay!

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
    edited November 2008
    CRAZY EYES

lostwords on
    edited November 2008
    also, dang
    really wanted analeigh in the top two. though its a bad sign when you start cryign even before tyra announces who's going home. get it together, girl

lostwords on
    edited November 2008
    I wanted her to win like 20 minutes into the very first episode. But I convinced myself they'd give it to someone awful, as has been the trend

But now I can forgive Tyra for Whitney!

Not Saleisha though

Never Saleisha

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
    edited November 2008
    9/11 Never Saleisha

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
    edited November 2008
    Everyone says McKey looks like the Joker, which made think of what other unflattering comic book character comparisons I could come up with for the other girls

I think if you mated Power Girl...

birds20of20prey20ogleqc7.jpg

...with Carol Brady...

carolbradyrj4.jpg

...the hellspawn would be Sam:

cwantm11samanthacontainhc4.jpg

And if you took Kitty Pryde...

shadowcat02pu8.jpg

...and had her exist in the same vicinity of Buffy's little sister-who's-not-really-her-sister-but-some-mystical-energy-in-sister-form-or-some-shit-I-don't-know...

dawnic9.jpg

...then the universe would collapse in on itself, sparking the rebirth of a new universe, which would mold itself in the image of Analeigh:

cwantm11analeighcontainea6.jpg

It feels definitely weird to have a season of ANTM end and not have it feel like it was a huge waste of time. Between hot and weird, schlubby but kinda funny, and genuinely sweet but kinda mediocre, I'm glad hot and weird won out. I'm really hoping McKey's Covergirl commercials consist of her cutting up the faces of mob bosses and throwing Maggie Gyllenhaal out of windows.

I'll try to have a video recap up by next week

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
    edited November 2008
    yeah, definitely saw a lot of michelle trachtenberg in analeigh. and i still don't get the criticism of her face being "too commercial". what? but ah well, them's the breaks.

also, looking forward to your video, deemer

lostwords on