As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Burning the midnight [WotLK release].

167891012»

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    nope

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    MatsuhitoMatsuhito Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Bah. There goes my night.

Matsuhito on
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Forar wrote: »
    Even more efficient (imo) is dropping like 10 levels each on 3 level 50 alts, but with the smoothed exp curve I guess it doesn't matter that much.

So, went scouting. Hit the local EB Games, Best Buy and Futureshop, the latter two of which are monolithic stores in the heart of downtown Toronto. 0 Collector's Editions. All sold out during pre-orders (EB Games) or last night at Midnight launch (the other two).

Either we got screwed on supply versus the demand, or Toronto is full of addicts looking for their sweet CE Pet fix.

Sure there are other stores out there, but it's a shitty week for weather, and I'm only willing to wander so far for an art book and making of dvd that I'll probably watch once.

Calgary was sold out of CEs as well by 11 this morning. Apparently I missed the last one Wal-mart had by 15 minutes. Of course, all the places that take pre-orders sold out well in advance. Canada does get fewer per capita of stuff like this. That's just the way it goes. The last CE I was ever able to get was Warcraft III.

Not a big deal. I'm just ticked that Icecrown has such a huge queue now.

Nova_C on
  • Options
    StorkStork Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    FYI for anyone in SF:
    I just went to get my regular pre-order picked up at the gamestop on Powell (union square) and they had several CEs. They are actively trying to get people to upgrade, probably a few more left.

EDIT: I got the monkey card too.

Stork on
  • Options
    TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Around 4-4:30 I gave up on watching my package tracking, figuring there's no way it'd be delivered. I just checked, it was delivered at 4:55! So in an hour or so when I get home, I'll get to...

wait in the queue for Feathermoon. Ah well.

Tomanta on
  • Options
    StarfuckStarfuck Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2008
    33 minute queues
    damn resubbers, get off my lawn you damn kids

damnit, the queue times keep climbing

Starfuck on
    jackfaces
    "If you're going to play tiddly winks, play it with man hole covers."
    - John McCallum
  • Options
    ArrathArrath Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Tomanta wrote: »
    Around 4-4:30 I gave up on watching my package tracking, figuring there's no way it'd be delivered. I just checked, it was delivered at 4:55! So in an hour or so when I get home, I'll get to...

wait in the queue for Feathermoon. Ah well.

Holy Crap another feathermooner!

Arrath on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited November 2008
    Midnight over.

Echo on
This discussion has been closed.