As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Laser Rocket vs the Sex Cannon

ElkiElki get busyModerator, ClubPA mod
edited February 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
It's time to start crownin' some asses.

It really pains me to say it, but I told you so, America. Decades of entitlements and set-asides for minorities in this country have resulted in this: the Super Bowl, one of, if not the, preeminent American cultural institution, will feature two black head coaches. That's right, African-Americans, who comprise only 12 percent of the overall population, now occupy 100 percent of Super Bowl head coaching positions. It's reverse racism at its most vile and we, the right-thinking America, must put a stop to it.

Now I'm sure you're in favor of this if you happen to be one of those wimpy, guilty conscience plagued liberals who read those Marxist mouthpieces, The New York Times or The Washington Post. Hell, you'd probably be even happier if it were Osama bin Laden and Hugo Chavez facing off for the Lombardi Trophy with illegal immigrants playing every position and gay marriages being performed at halftime.

And, honestly, who else is sick of hearing about Tony Dungy? Your son committed suicide last year. Boo-freaking-hoo. You know who else commits suicide? Terrorists. Tony Dungy is just like all those camera-mugging 9/11 widow harpies begging for attention and sympathy. Well, I'm sorry Tony, I'm too busy thinking about how this country is going to win the war on terror.

But don't let that make you think I'm rooting for Chicago, that liberal outpost of the Midwest. I'm sure Mayor Daley will have his shock troops ready to fix the game upon cocaine addict Barack Hussein Obama's command.

My prediction: Tom Tancredo carries all 53 states in 2008, including the three we annex from the Middle East and convert to Christianity, while Hillary gets bupkis. Then all the godless Massachusetts and San Francisco liberals sarcifice her to their pagan deity of science.

Oh, what? You want my prediction for the Super Bowl?

Fine. Colts 30, Bears 6. But Chicago only appears to score because the biased, liberal, equivocating, pseudo-journalistic rags, The New York Times and The Washington Post, change the score after the game.
Who do you have?

smCQ5WE.jpg
Elki on

• Options
    Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    :lol:

She seriously wrote that?

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    No fucking way.

No fucking way any public figure would write that.

I need a link someone. Somebody link me to this!

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    gundam470 wrote:
    No fucking way.

No fucking way any public figure would write that.

I need a link someone. Somebody link me to this!
    It's Ann Coulter. You're making the mistake of anthropomorphizing her; she's not a human being, but a tragic caricature of a pundit.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I... no

I need proof

Sami on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    If she did write that, then I am now certain that she is in fact some kind of incredibly in-depth adventure in ironic parody, like Colbert^10.

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    Low KeyLow Key Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Haha! I am voting in your poll that makes no sense to me just to fuck with the numbers.

Take that USA! The terrorists win again!

Low Key on
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    No fucking way.

MrMister on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    If she did write that, then I am now certain that she is in fact some kind of incredibly in-depth adventure in ironic parody, like Colbert^10.
    There are so very many on the right who would disagree with you.

We long ago reached the point where we stopped being able to tell the difference between parody and reality. It's pretty sad.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Where did this quote come from?? My Google-fu is weak.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Thanatos wrote:
    There are so very many on the right who would disagree with you.

We long ago reached the point where we stopped being able to tell the difference between parody and reality. It's pretty sad.

That means we can treat them as the inhuman zombies they are then, right?

I was going to purchase some DragonForce CDs, but perhaps I should invest in a chainsaw...

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    EndomaticEndomatic Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    This isn't reverse-racism. It's just racism.

Endomatic on
  • Options
    LavaKnightLavaKnight Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Endomatic wrote:

Yep. Is this the first time that she's actually said something this overt regarding race? I hope so, and I hope it buries her.

LavaKnight on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Endomatic wrote:

Everyone knows that race only applies to minorities.

:?

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    What the fuck? She is the god damn dumbest person on the planet.

Also, I'm rooting for the Bears.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    HybridHybrid South AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    haha. When I saw this topic I thought for a second that Id gone into SE++.

edit: ok, now that Ive actually read this....thing, I take it that she is the person bagging the widows of 9/11 or whatever that stupid ass shit was about, yes?

Hybrid on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Link, or it didn't happen.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    archonwarparchonwarp Registered User regular
    edited January 2007

You'll find none of this in the 'liberal' media...

archonwarp on
    873342-1.png
  • Options
    KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Osama bin Laden and Hugo Chavez facing off for the Lombardi Trophy with illegal immigrants playing every position and gay marriages being performed at halftime.

I'm not interested in watching the Super Bowl

I am interested in watching this

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • Options
    Dyrwen66Dyrwen66 the other's insane Denver CORegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Not to spoil the ambiguity here, but we can hope.

edit; way to fact check by thrice atatime

Dyrwen66 on
    Just an ancient PA person who doesn't leave the house much.
  • Options
    edited January 2007

I guess it's a parody.

Bottom of this page: http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/

edit: beat

Drez on
  • Options
    Knuckle DraggerKnuckle Dragger Explosive Ovine Disposal Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    gundam470 wrote:
    Some sports blog

I seriously hope that Elkamil was just having some fun with the fake celebrity superbowl pics, and wasn't trying to pass it off as something of substance without the most rudimentary fact checking.

Knuckle Dragger on
    Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion.

- John Stuart Mill
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    gundam470 wrote:
    Some sports blog

I seriously hope that Elkamil was just having some fun with the fake celebrity superbowl pics, and wasn't trying to pass it off as something of substance without the most rudimentary fact checking.

Me too because that's the only thing I could find.

I'm calling BS now, but the crazy thing is that it has plenty of believability to it.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    gundam470 wrote:
    gundam470 wrote:
    Some sports blog

Me too because that's the only thing I could find.

I'm calling BS now, but the crazy thing is that it has plenty of believability to it.

Yeah, that's what one of the comments says too, if you click. It's true. Ann Coulter is a total nutbag, so I can totally see her making a post like this.

Drez on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2007
    gundam470 wrote:
    Some sports blog

It's the Super Bowl thread.. I was reading that earlier, and that the Coulter parody was the best one they did this week, so I posted it.

I came back a few minutes later was like "whoah, did football get all popular in D&D?" but it wasn't that, so I decided to sit back and watch. :P

That's the same blog that did Fuck It I'm Throwing Deep.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Dyrwen66Dyrwen66 the other's insane Denver CORegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Sneaky topical threads..

The Bears are going to maul the hell outa the Colts. Hopefully they'll attack Prince at halftime, too.

Dyrwen66 on
    Just an ancient PA person who doesn't leave the house much.
  • Options
    RandomEngyRandomEngy Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    And she also says Clinton is gay. There is an amusing response to this.

RandomEngy on
    Profile -> Signature Settings -> Hide signatures always. Then you don't have to read this worthless text anymore.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    RandomEngy wrote:
    And she also says Clinton is gay. There is an amusing response to this.
    ROFL.

Drez on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited January 2007
    I always root for the location, so it's got to be Chicago > Indanapolis. Sorry Indianapolis.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Maaaaaan. I was all super hyper-outraged and junk. I think you just used all my outrage for the week Elkamil. Thanks for that. THANKS! THANKS BUD.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    that's some funny shit. Even more so, cause so much retarded shit fall out of her mouth, it could almost be true.

Course, it didn't have anything about women being submisive or rape fantisies, so obviously it isn't real.

Uhh... Colts I guess. by a lot.

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2007
    I've always liked the Colts. I used to have to lie about it, because they were in the same division as the Dolphins, and you can't exactly root for other people in the same division as your team. But now they're elsewhere, so they make an excellent backup team, especially since the Dolphins are so very pathetic.

So yeah, go Colts. I'm going to give them a 14 point spread. Let's say... 24-10.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ElJeffe wrote:
    I've always liked the Colts. I used to have to lie about it, because they were in the same division as the Dolphins, and you can't exactly root for other people in the same division as your team. But now they're elsewhere, so they make an excellent backup team, especially since the Dolphins are so very pathetic.

So yeah, go Colts. I'm going to give them a 14 point spread. Let's say... 24-10.
    Rooting for another team in your division = L

Go Rextasy!

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    I hate Grossman. But Manning is a whiner. Still, Grossman is just a younger and even dumber Favre. Advantage, Manning

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    ZsetrekZsetrek Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Your son committed suicide last year. Boo-freaking-hoo. You know who else commits suicide? Terrorists.

OIC

Zsetrek on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I bet the ads are gonna be good.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Bears 142.

Colts -7.

As for Ann Coulter, man, search her on youtube and you find some crazy shit. If you guys haven't seen it, Henry Rollins wrote her an open letter a while back, see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgSBhlw-o9E

MegaMan001 on
    I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Options
    Nexus ZeroNexus Zero Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Ha. I thought this was satire at the end of the first paragraph until I read this:
    Ann Coulter

Nexus Zero on
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    YarYar Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    The article ends with her claiming that the liberal media changes sports scores after the game. Right, I'm sure you were all really on the edge of your seat regarding its authenticity.

Yar on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2007
    Did anybody else catch the Faulk-Patrick fight on the Dan Patrick Show? It was hilarious. If anybody here finds a transcript/audio of it, I'd really appreciate it.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Marblehead JohnsonMarblehead Johnson Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Ann Coulter is the funniest comedian in the world today, easily on a par with Jon Stewart. I'm surprised no-one's given her a show, to air right after Colbert...

Marblehead Johnson on
    Magus` wrote: »
    It's human nature to derive meaning from that something that actually lacks it in order to suit your goals.

Dismayed By Humanity Since 1992.
This discussion has been closed.