As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Countdown Dashboard Widget

ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
edited April 2007 in PAX Archive
Getting antsy waiting for PAX?
Want to get even antsier?
Running MacOS X?

Then come and get it! This dashboard widget will count down the days, hours, minutes and seconds until PAX 2007 kicks off! Bite your nails! Twiddle your thumbs! Tap your feet! Continually remove and reload the widget! It's up to you.

Download here!
http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman/

Thanks to dyaballikl for the inspiration!

WCTT_banner.gif
Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
ctishman on

• Amber FechkoAmber Fechko Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Genius.

Edit: I'm addicted to my dashboard now.

Amber Fechko on
  • BamboozaBambooza Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Indeed its highly addictive, yet some how depressing.

Bambooza on
    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
  • ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    The best part is that it becomes slowly less and less depressing as time goes on.

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
  • delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ctishman wrote:
    The best part is that it becomes slowly less and less depressing as time goes on.
    The PAX Countdown: it's like time-release Prozac.

delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • panksea06panksea06 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ctishman wrote:

When it gets under 200 days I will suddenly become so so so happy.

panksea06 on
    How can they expect me to have a sig when I am too lame to upload an avatar after 2 ye- oh wait...
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ctishman wrote:
    Getting antsy waiting for PAX?
    Want to get even antsier?
    Running MacOS X?

Then come and get it! This dashboard widget will count down the days, hours, minutes and seconds until PAX 2007 kicks off! Bite your nails! Twiddle your thumbs! Tap your feet! Continually remove and reload the widget! It's up to you.

Download here!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman/

Thanks to dyaballikl for the inspiration!
    :D i have 3 of them running on my dashboard! i spend half my time staring at it!!! (anybody see that south park with the nintendo wii? yeah, it's kinda like that!)

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hah! Well, I hope you enjoy it/them!

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    i bet gabe's got this widget on his mac right now! btw, anybody know what kinda macbook he has? i'm sure his is much nicer than mine, but i wonder if he has the top model.

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
    edited February 2007
    :shock: Any way to speed up the count down.... Thinking something like what one can do in the sim games.

Bambooza on
    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    edited February 2007
    Bambooza wrote:
    :shock: Any way to speed up the count down.... Thinking something like what one can do in the sim games.
    you mean like, holding the r2 button? :D

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    edited April 2007
    Hum... the R2 button is still not speeding up time sufficiently enough for my liking. PAX is still months away.

Bambooza on
  • BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    You need a 1.21 jiggawatt flux capacitor

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
    edited April 2007
    Ahh and here this whole time I was using a 1.4 milliamp flux inducer.

Bambooza on
    edited April 2007
    Bambooza wrote: »
    Ahh and here this whole time I was using a 1.4 milliamp flux inducer.

silly n00b. and, for that, you shall never receive the sword of 1,000 truths!

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
This discussion has been closed.