As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Omegathon prize last year

The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, OmeganautRegistered User, ClubPA regular
edited March 2005 in PAX Archive
Was it ever revealed where all that stuff came from? Donations? Bought? Someone's personal collection that they got tired of?

BLM - ACAB
The Geek on

• MrFisticuffsMrFisticuffs It's Easter, bitches. REJOICE. Registered User regular
    edited February 2005
    It was purchased from a rugged scandinavian woman with PIRATE GOLD

MrFisticuffs on
  • Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited February 2005
    it's a secret.

-robert

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2005
    I dont care if you keep your secret if the Omegathon continues having prizes that fucking cool...

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
  • GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2005
    I just hope I have a chance of getting into the omegathon this year.

Grath on
  • LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2005
    Grath wrote:

Everybody does.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • QuizMasterQuizMaster Registered User regular
    edited February 2005
    Legacy wrote:
    Grath wrote:

Everybody does.

Even Canadians? Hooray!

QuizMaster on
  • redstormpopcornredstormpopcorn Registered User regular
    edited February 2005
    This year's Omegathon prize should include the enormous blob of cement containing the ground-up pieces of the surplus Atari 2600 E.T. cartridges.

redstormpopcorn on
    emot-kamina.gifBELIEVE IN YOU, WHO BELIEVES IN YOURSELF emot-kamina.gif
  • MrFisticuffsMrFisticuffs It's Easter, bitches. REJOICE. Registered User regular
    edited February 2005
    So, what would happen if you were selected to be in the Omegathon and didn't want to be in it? It's rad and everything, but you end up missing a lot of con.

MrFisticuffs on
  • LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2005
    So, what would happen if you were selected to be in the Omegathon and didn't want to be in it? It's rad and everything, but you end up missing a lot of con.

They call you beforehand and see if you want to. If you don't they choose another.

I just hope that if they pick my girlfriend, that they'll allow her to give her spot to me instead of having to select again...

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2005
    Legacy wrote:
    Grath wrote:

Everybody does.
    right on I didn't know I had everyone rootin for me. Thanks

Grath on
  • ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited March 2005

This question bothers me actually. Why don't we have the choice in pre-registration to opt in or out of the omegathon II? Much less chance of people dropping out before it starts.

*shrug*

IMHO, IMHO....

Viscountalpha on
  • Nate GravesNate Graves Registered User regular
    edited March 2005

This question bothers me actually. Why don't we have the choice in pre-registration to opt in or out of the omegathon II? Much less chance of people dropping out before it starts.

*shrug*

IMHO, IMHO....

That's actually a really good idea.

Nate Graves on
  • FramlingFramling FaceHead Geebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    I don't really care where it came from, I just always wondered if a decisive inventory was ever taken of it. What all did it include?

Framling on
    you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

their = belonging to them
    there = not here
    they're = they are