As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MiniPhalla] Phallcatraz - Game Over! - Vigilante (Baddie) Victory

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    cute little crocodile apologizing.

it's ok, really! we can all be patient.

I mean, where are we going to be going, really?

woooooo i hit 25k! ohyeah.. do the prison dance of joy without soap. dance dance dance.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    A dance of joy ... in a prison ... soap or no soap, is a suprise to say the least!

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    edit: congrats on 25k, what are you writing btw anyway?

edit x2: I suck

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    The DagonThe Dagon Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    !Retract Micro I never really intended for you to get the vote, this is all just one of my esoteric strategies that I'm trying out. Point fingers at the innocent one, and see who defends him and who jumps on the wagon.

With that said, I'll have to go with !WildPanthA05. I feel that it is a long shot, but I'm going to stick with this decision. I would also recommend that the remaining good vig go for CC or Lonely, if anyone at all. I still believe the vig kill will hurt us more than help us.

The Dagon on
    Steam ID : TheDagon
    PSN : TheDagon
    Pretty much every game ever : TheDagon
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I woudl recommend the remaining good vig go for CC, cause I know that I'm a good prisoner and killing me would be a waste.

But then, anybody would say that. But I'm being honest here. You really don't want to kill me. It would be bad for everybody involved.

And as for the question to what i'm writing, it's a novel that takes place years after the one that I wrote last year, and a few years before the one that I wrote two years ago.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Well I did it for the fact that we had no one else really to blame for the previous evening's bungle, it wasn't really anything truthfully enough considering we don't have anything to go on

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

And as for the question to what i'm writing, it's a novel that takes place years after the one that I wrote last year, and a few years before the one that I wrote two years ago.

That's pretty cool, I'm a writer (by heart ... and degree kinda) so it is always awesome to hear about other writers' creative endevors. Good luck and I hope it turns out well!

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

OOOoooOOO

That doesn't help for those that don't know what your previous two novels were (such as me :P)

OOOoooOOO

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    well dont blame things on me! *hmph!*

I'm the nice girl here in this prison, I gotsa purty mouth, the dead guy even said so!

Now why would you kill a sweet little thing like me when you can just take me with you to the new prison?

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    The DagonThe Dagon Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I'm sold. Do NOT kill Lonely, she has a purty mouth. I'd rather there be no vig kill at all, but if there has to be, go for CC.

The Dagon on
    Steam ID : TheDagon
    PSN : TheDagon
    Pretty much every game ever : TheDagon
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Kime: and anybody else that's curious:

www.lonelyahava.com

the previous 2 novels are up on the front page. Warning, they're not finished.

Second warning:: this site is very very potentially NSFW. Or young children. Or jealous wives/girlfriends. Or parents. Or roommates.

The novels are nowhere near finished, but they're both over the 50k mark for Nanowrimo, so that's a plus.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    MicroMicro Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I'm sorry to say that it's bedtime for me.

Which means I have to make a decision.

This decision has been taken for two key reasons: self preservation, and because this person seemed a little TOO keen to just shoehorn in ANY old reason to try to bandwagon me.

I hope I'm right, truly:

!WildPanthA05

Micro on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Any reason? You started the bandwagon that got the person who got voted off last night

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    it's only a bandwagon after the third person joins....

or something like that.

besides, he can't answer you, cause he's sleeping.

and i'm writing

edit: spelling

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Oh well, in the interests of self-preservation !Micro and !lonelyahava even though I think Micro might be it

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Point taken, regardless though it was his choice and it was a swing and a miss, so I'd say we gotta pin it on Micro.

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Obviously not quite in bed yet - just going now (phallas take a LONG time to run, and you don't get to sleep!)

To expand on my reasons - it was as I said self preservation, and because you seemed quite keen to take me down.

I've done literally everything I can to prove that I'm good, short of hacking into LaOs's account and printing pm's off all over the place. It just seemed a bit weird that following Dagon's admitted ploy to drag people out of their hiding places, you were the first person to join him in voting for me.

I fucked up yesterday - I had no time because I was in hopsital, mainly posting from a phone, and was the first person to vote for someone that got taken down, I'm sorry for that. I really, really am - I can't apologise enough - I wish I hadn't voted for kuhlmeye, but it's too late for that now.

I can only apologise again and hope that common sense rains through.

Micro on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I understand what you're saying (and I'm sorry for the position you were in, that's obviously not put into this whatsoever) and like I said before, the only reason I did it was because of the night before. Everyone is in a tough spot considering we do not have much to go on right now and the only person that I know that isn't nuts is myself, so considering the gigantic lack of info you were the only person that I saw leaping off the page without looking into posting patterns and such.

Like I said before, I'm sorry about your situation yesterday (and I'm sorry for you to go through that) so this isn't anything personal or relating to that, it was just the only little bit of information that I saw ... sorry

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    8 minutes until vote officially closed.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Just to help LaOs

Vote closed a few minutes ago.

Ahava- Goose, Pantha
    Pantha- Ahava, Dagon, Micro

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Well, to get technical I guess ...

Ahava - Goose, Pantha x2
    Pantha - Ahava, Dagon, Micro

Looks like we might both might not be in the jail anymore :(

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    awwww you get a double vote?

That's not very nice.

Why'd you have to pick on the pretty girl, huh?

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Its because you have so many words in your nanowrimo novel.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    it'll make you even more upset if I tell you that I only started writing on wednesday, won't it?

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    You were the only other one that had a vote against you, I wouldn't want to vote for a fellow writer, but when your behind bars you can only look out for your own back ... and holy shit 26k since wednesday

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    You're going down in the Queen Mini next, missy.

Eh, I just lack focus. I started around the same time.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    *L* yeah....

well, ok.. I wrote 832 words on Nov 1. But then the election and the aftermath had me stalled.

I sat down on wednesday and wrote about 12k. i wrote another 8k yesterday, and then 6k today.

I'm slowing down.. I really need to pump it up....

I've pretty much been doing about a thousand words an hour, give or take a hundred or two.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Yeah. I'm lucky I get a paragraph done every couple of hours. I like the idea and what I've written thus far, mostly. But I'm just not able to put the ideas on paper completely.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    well... i dunno. I just got lucky that my characters started talking to me.

It'll hit you eventually. Just keep poking them.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Sharp objects work better than blunt most of the time

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    mmmm

explosions work the best.

last year, i was having trouble with it, so i took a challenge.

i had to put in a chicken every thousand words.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    ??? What?

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    *L* yeah. A chicken. Or a rooster. Or some other flying animal.

made it quite interesting to see this character trying to explain the types of birds and things.

check out the nano forums, there's lots of ideas there.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    *L* yeah. A chicken. Or a rooster. Or some other flying animal.

made it quite interesting to see this character trying to explain the types of birds and things.

check out the nano forums, there's lots of ideas there.

You know that both chickens and roosters do not fly, right?

hahah..

Anyway, obviously the Vote is Closed. Narration shortly.

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Night Six - Game Over!

Holy shit… I have to admit, I expected more than the four of you this morning. What the shit went on last night, eh? Well, I mean, I can figure most of it out from what my boys found in their rounds… but really, WHAT THE SHIT?

So yeah, Goose! and The Dagon took sharp stabs to the chest last night. I really didn't think that would happen tonight, but what the hell do I know, eh? I mean, I'm just the administrator of this facility—what need have I for accurate information?! Anyway, those two bozos took knives to the chest and didn't cough up nothing more than their damned Inmate cards. That's the plain convict information that all of you losers have. Well, theirs were a bit bloodied, but you know what I mean. Fuck! Where are those damned Vigilante punks?

Maybe, just maybe, you can get shit right and choose to execute one of them. I only hope that's enough.

…

Okay, let me just count this shit. Well… really? No… I don't think so. Hmm… Okay! Here we go, ladies. It seems you fuckers can't make up your mind. Oh yeah, that's right—you shits tied the fucking vote. How the hell do you manage to fuck even the most simple of jobs up, hey? Whatever. If you can't make up your minds, I'll kill them both. Oh?! What is that you say? Fuck you. I've had enough of your shit. If you're going to pull this shit on me, I'm going to kill both of the people you voted for. Just try and stop me.

So, WilDPanthA05 and lonelyahava get your asses up here. I've got a surprise for you. Well, that was a lie, but thanks for coming. Ha-ha! Boys, take them down! I don't even fucking care what they have to say as their last words. Do your duty and let me know what you find!

What? You want to know what the results are? Fuck you! FUCK YOU! You fuckers took out another one of my pets. Oh, that's right, WilDPanthA05 was another one of my Snitches! I really, really am having a difficult time figuring out why I don't just gas the last two of you fuckers. I mean, really? Anyway, the other one was one of those damned Vigilantes. I swear to God, if it turns out you bitches knew that this was how it was going to play out, I'll kill you with my bear hands.

**CRASH**

DON'T ANYBODY MOVE. EVERYONE, PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND HOLD THEM THERE. THIS IS A RAID. DO NOT MOVE.

What the shit?? Holy fuck… what the hell is the Department doing on my Rock? Those bitches said they'd give me fair warning--

SIR! SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GET DOWN ON THE GROUND. WE HAVE ORDERS TO SHOOT ALL RESISTERS AND INCAPACITATE ANYONE WHO ATTEMPTS TO HAMPER OUR EFFORTS. SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP.

Oh… okay. Look, look. I'm sitting, just like you said. What is going on? My people found another Vigilante today—what's the deal here?

SHUT THE FUCK UP! THE DEPARTMENT HAS DEEMED YOUR EFFORTS INEFFECTIVE. WARDEN JOHNS, AS OF THIS MOMENT, YOU HAVE BEEN RELIEVED OF YOUR DUTY. YOU WILL COME WITH US WITHOUT COMPLAINT. THE MINISTER WANTS TO SPEAK WITH YOU.

AS FOR THE REST OF YOU, THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT IS TAKING YOU INTO CUSTODY. YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TRANSFERRED TO A NEW PENAL FACILITY AT THE COST TO THE STATE. WARDEN JOHNS WILL SUPPLEMENT YOUR TRANSFER AND PAY ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS.

What the fuck?! Hell will be long cold before I pay any of my money to transfer any of these bitches off of this rock. This is my Rock, punk. These people belong to me. I will not pay a dime for their transfer. Wha—uhgg. What the fuck? Did you just punch me? You fucker! I'll have your mother flayed!! Uggh!

SIR. SIT DOWN OR BE SAT DOWN. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AND NOW THE DEPARTMENT IS STEPPING IN. ANY DEALS YOU HAD WITH THE MINISTER SHOULD NOW BE CONSIDERED NULL AND VOID. YOU WILL BE ASSESSED THE FULL COST OF THIS EXTRACTION OPERATION AND WILL BE EXPECTED TO COMPLY WITHIN THIRTY DAYS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Fuck you!

THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY, WARDEN JOHNS. WE WILL BE TAKING THESE MEN NOW. YOU HAVE FAILED THE DEPARTMENT TODAY, WARDEN JOHNS. THINK ON THAT.

Fuck you. FUCK you!

Night 6 Deaths
    WilDPanthA05 – Snitch
    lonelyahava – Vigilante
    The Dagon – Inmate
    Goose! – Inmate

Game Over! Vigilantes Win.

Warden Johns was taken into custody on charges of solicitation, conspiracy to commit murder, tax fraud and tax evasion. The Justice Department released a statement saying that although Warden Johns was part of the penal system for years, he had failed to keep up with advancing standards for prisoner safety or treatment. The raid, which occurred at 7am EST on Sunday, November 16th, received direct approval from the Director. A spokesperson from the Director's office said that 'men like Johns had had their time and now the world had changed.' The Director could not be reached for a statement.

It is rumoured that the last days on Phallcatraz, colloquially known as The Rock, were ruled by a strict dog-eat-dog regime where convicts were encouraged to turn on one another in order to implicate the more nefarious of the group, but no one has been reached to confirm the story. One story says that a group of convicts set out on a mission of Vigilante Justice and ruled the finals days of the Rock with an air of terror and fear. When Warden Johns was asked about these supposed Vigilantes, he declined to comment. Further stories, including an interview with one of the survivors of the Rock, will be a part of our Six O'clock News with Sarah Raybourne and Benjamin Allenson.

LaOs on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Fucking awesome. Great game and narration LaOs.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    ArasakiArasaki Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Awesomeeee

Arasaki on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Roles, Narrations, PMs, and Clarifications will be available when I get back tomorrow afternoon. The Order of Actions will also be revealed, along with anything else you were/are curious about.

Thanks so much for playing my game and putting up with my delays!

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    i am so, so sorry that i played the final days the way i did. Truth be told i didn't pay attention on friday, because of the hospital - or else i'd have voted smarter, and tried not to draw attention on myself.

To Panth, I feel horrendously guilty, and fully expect you to grudge me big style over the next few games - i will try to stay out of character to such an extent in the future.

People have been pming me pm thought i should at least let them know that everything with family member, etc is okay, and she should be out by tuesday.

Micro on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Our proboards were at http://pissedoffinmates.proboards.com/

I assume that we will need grundl to open them up.

Micro on