As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

get your fresh, hot steaming piles of [CHAT]

1252627282931»

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2008
    oh, jesus

i thought 'hey, i'll draw something for the lyric interpretation, it's been a while' and i shortly realized that i don't draw things that often because i get insanely frustrated extremely easily

argh! push through i guess

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    exitexit Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    i am trying to decide on a lyric

as it turns out i am bad at decisions

exit on
  • Options
    ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Happy b-day Bacon! 25 is the best.

ND: I really like the color scheme. The only thing I was thinking is maybe the third color in from the left would be better for text (the text in the center section) as opposed to the second in. Maybe easier on the eyes having more contrast?

Prospicience on
  • Options
    LoomdunLoomdun Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I drew bacon a present but then I realized it was stupid so I burned it.

Edit: also I agree with prospicakdklfksd.... that person below me. Whos name I hate typing.

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I was going to draw Bacon a present, but then I remembered that he's younger than me, a better artist than me and funnier than me.
    So I took a shit in a box and mailed it to him instead.

Mustang on
  • Options
    rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Yesss... still younger than some people on the internet!

rts on
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Cake, you're younger than me? This frustrates me to a new level of frustration, because you are very very good. I was secretly expecting you to be 85.

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    85 at heart.

And happy birthday Bacon.

rts on
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Cool, that mean you get the brochures I make for old people! "Heart Failure and You"

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I LIED I doodled you a retarded flying happy present with a thing sitting on top of it and was debating on tearing out the page and throwing it away because it was filled with to much happiness for my sketch book.
    IMG_0193.jpg

besides good drawings are crappy gifts

btw I thought cakemikz was like... 22 or something. How do you people even consider 21-30 old, I um. Oh screw it. I have nothing good to say that sounds polite. EDIT

Edit again: Nightdragon is like 21. You should express your rage on everything in the world.

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    cakemikz wrote: »
    85 at heart.

And happy birthday Bacon.

Yeah, Cake looks like he's in his early thirties.

also

Hi exit! Have you been offered a drink or anything?

Tam on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Haha, screw you Tam.

rts on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    cakemikz wrote: »
    Haha, screw you Tam.

Let's see if you can catch me with those porous brittle bones, old man.

Tam on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    but hes like 2 years older then you

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    Forbe!Forbe! Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Tam, we all know you have short legs, so it isn't that hard to catch you.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Happy b-day Bacon! 25 is the best.

ND: I really like the color scheme. The only thing I was thinking is maybe the third color in from the left would be better for text (the text in the center section) as opposed to the second in. Maybe easier on the eyes having more contrast?

Thanks! And yeah, we'll see how things end up looking in the end, I guess. The light grey will probably be used if the teal doesn't work out.

NightDragon on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Forbe! wrote: »
    Tam, we all know you have short legs, so it isn't that hard to catch you.

In an animated world, children can run as fast as they please, whereas old people are incapable of rigorous physical activity.

Tam on
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited November 2008
    In other news, I downloaded a lot of music the other day that's FANTASTIC, and I'm so happy....I have no idea how I didn't have this music on my HD earlier - I've heard a lot of it, knew I liked a lot of it, I just never *got* it. There's also crazy-lots of bands/musicians I've never heard of that I ADORE. Thank you Pandora! :)

Don't have any, started downloading some Interpol, Radiohead, Pinback (just discovered this one two weeks ago), etc

I still need to download a lot more from those guys, and from more bands I'm realizing I don't have but enjoy.....alas, the only way for me to get musics is to wait for my stepfather's "iTunes allowance" for me to come in once a month. :P It covers 10 songs, but I usually have a running list of about 20 that I want, hahaha.

I hope you mean downloading in completely legal and legitimate ways.

bombardier on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I just tried to make myself a grasshopper drink (pepperminty chocolatey espresso-y) using....what I had.

....it's pretty gross. D:

NightDragon on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    bombardier wrote: »
    In other news, I downloaded a lot of music the other day that's FANTASTIC, and I'm so happy....I have no idea how I didn't have this music on my HD earlier - I've heard a lot of it, knew I liked a lot of it, I just never *got* it. There's also crazy-lots of bands/musicians I've never heard of that I ADORE. Thank you Pandora! :)

Don't have any, started downloading some Interpol, Radiohead, Pinback (just discovered this one two weeks ago), etc

I still need to download a lot more from those guys, and from more bands I'm realizing I don't have but enjoy.....alas, the only way for me to get musics is to wait for my stepfather's "iTunes allowance" for me to come in once a month. :P It covers 10 songs, but I usually have a running list of about 20 that I want, hahaha.

Hopefully you're not being sarcastic, because I missed it......but yeah, that's what I meant by the "iTunes allowance" that I have to wait for. Very legitimate, .mp4 ways.

NightDragon on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

She did say iTunes there, Bombs.

Tam on
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited November 2008
    Tam wrote: »

I don't think you understand what I was saying.

bombardier on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Tam wrote: »

I don't think you understand what I was saying.

maybe

Tam on
  • Options
    Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited November 2008
    Thanks (sort of) to most of you guys. :D

And I really thought cake was at least 26, and now I want to go drown myself in a bathtub filled with my own tears because of the overwhelming art-shame.

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Thanks (sort of) to most of you guys. :D

And I really thought cake was at least 26, and now I want to go drown myself in a bathtub filled with my own tears because of the overwhelming art-shame.

yeah

it's pretty disheartening

edit: Woooo! Totp50! Can I hold a vote for the new thread title?

How about:

A thread as [Chat]alogical as GG Allin

Gregorian [Chat]

Artists are gay; this [Chat] proves it

Godzilla vs. [Chat]ra!

Everyone's invited to tea at the [Chat]eau

Tam on
  • Options
    Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited November 2008
    just make a thread dang it I forgot if it was end of page 49 or top of 50 that's supposed to do it so just do it do it

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    but but

which one

Tam on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2008
    i'll do it again if you wait any longer

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    Forbe!Forbe! Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    MMmmmmmmmm. Chat thread.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I dropped out of high school to get a head start. At least you can probably remember some of the the 80s. That's awesome right?

rts on
  • Options
    ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Gregorian has already been done if I'm not mistaken.

Prospicience on
This discussion has been closed.