As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Taking back the (Saint's) Row!

124»

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Just beat the Brotherhood, woo!

I wonder if I could polish off the game tonight...

Moriveth on
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    mori I would be delighted to play on sunday/monday

also streaking is hilarious

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I enjoyed waggling my dong at you when I was wearing the flasher coat.

And yess, we will totally play! We could do the last few missions together, like bros should do.

Moriveth on
    edited November 2008
    oh motherfucker ronin
    just killed fucking aisha and stabbed gat. FUCK YOU

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • mullymully Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    man my friend went to Morocco and he was going to leave this for me and i was all "ohh ill be too busy with fallout" and while that is TRUTH, i still should've borrowed it

god i have too many games to finish :|

mully on
    edited November 2008
    I switch to this from fallout when I need to raise my ridiculous levels. fallout is too dark and collectory for me sometimes and I just gotta dress in a suit and explode cars with my SAW

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    edited November 2008
    ahaha, holy shit, I turned too fast into the gas station and exploded a couple of the pumps, but I guess I slammed on the brakes soon enough so that my car didn't explode and I just got thrown a few blocks out and landed upside down.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    edited November 2008
    Yeah, the Ronin are dicks

Also, in regards to what Pony said about going Samedi -> Ronin -> Brotherhood, I think it works bestd as Samedi -> Brotherhood -> Ronin, since
    Like Pony said, Ultor has nothing to do with the Samedi, but they actually work with the Ronin, and the Brotherhood just come in and say "ARGH I NEED YOUR HELP WITH THE SAINTS" instead of actually doing jobs for them and such.

Although Ultor has a lot more involvement in the Brotherhood missions, so I dunno.

Also, I had some funny occurences/bugs when playing last night. Like when I jumped out of a plane intending to parachute towards the final Ronin mission, but instead I couldn't release my parachute so I just sort of screamed as I plummeted towards the ground.

And another time, when I did the final Brotherhood mission, I did the same thing, only this time my chute worked.

Unfortunately, the two homies I had with me forgot to bring theirs.

Edit, oh yeah, and in one of the final Brotherhood missions
    The one where you have to jack that ship full of weapons. I landed a helicopter there and died after taking out the Ultor security, in the first wave of Brotherhood troops.

For some reason my helicopter glitched through the ground, so when I restarted in that area I had a helicopter somehow fitting inside a room full of crates. And yes, I could get in it and using it. Blowing it up made my framerate go apeshit.

Moriveth on
    edited November 2008
    So, Mysst and I just finished the main storyline. Fucking awesome.

SaintsRow2_01.JPG

After we got disconnected, Mysst had a weird bug where he went bald.

SaintsRow2_02.JPG

Then we decided to wear pinstripe suits!

SaintsRow2_03.JPG
    SaintsRow2_04.JPG

Mysst and Mori's Mexican vacation!

Moriveth on
  • Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    this game keeps freezing in the middle of random cinematics. usually post-mission ones.

Mister Longbaugh on
    edited November 2008
    I usually get freezes during missions. It seems to be totally random.

Moriveth on
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Mysst wrote: »
    ahaha, holy shit, I turned too fast into the gas station and exploded a couple of the pumps, but I guess I slammed on the brakes soon enough so that my car didn't explode and I just got thrown a few blocks out and landed upside down.

That's actually a feature. I've tested it out by full on ramming a gas station at top speed in my Superiore.

You fly a good distance. get out. brush yourself off.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    edited November 2008
    Caulk Bite wrote: »

That's actually a feature. I've tested it out by full on ramming a gas station at top speed in my Superiore.

I'm going to stop avoiding gas stations now!

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    edited November 2008
    Mysst, you down to play in a bit? I know I am.

I'll probably get Crackdown some time in the future too

Moriveth on
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Caulk Bite wrote: »

I'm going to stop avoiding gas stations now!

just don't get out before you land.

Also, if the car is on it's last legs already, it may blow up anyway. I never tested that part.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    edited November 2008
    Moriveth wrote: »

I won't be home for a couple of hours, but sure.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    edited November 2008
    Moriveth wrote: »

I won't be home for a couple of hours, but sure.

Yeah, I'm gonna be here a while so no rush! Send me a text or something when you're ready.

Moriveth on