As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Renee Montoya Presents the General Comics Question(s) Thread!

2»

• Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    wwtMask wrote: »
    delphinus wrote: »
    and the quick and easy answer is that I'm not doing tournaments anymore because I won't follow through and I don't want to start something I know I won't finish

if someone else wanted to do something, they can talk to me or servo and we can maybe work something out, but I'm not sure the demand is there anymore
    dude the super hero and villain fights i can say is something id want to be a part of.

and by being a part of i mean: belittling someone elses choice with inane logic, hands on my ears saying LALALALALA, simply because their choice is different from mine.

So pretty much no change from your normal behavior then.

Guys, I think we should revive the GV comic tournament. Who's with me?

Me, maybe!

Robos A Go Go on
  • Armored GorillaArmored Gorilla Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Can we rename this the Vic Sage Memorial Thread?

Armored Gorilla on
    "I'm a mad god. The Mad God, actually. It's a family title. Gets passed down from me to myself every few thousand years."
  • sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Can we have two Q/A threads so Servo and Geebs can point people who make inane single-question threads to TWO threads? They could be cross-linked and everything.

sportzboytjw on
    Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Can we have two Q/A threads so Servo and Geebs can point people who make inane single-question threads to TWO threads? They could be cross-linked and everything.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2008
    Nogs wrote: »
    question

who is the most badass?
    303fq8k.jpg

Garlic Bread on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    Nogs wrote: »
    question

who is the most badass?

Sho'nuff

nuh uh

it's Shaft

Kinda like shaft

so you could say I'm shaftin

Garlic Bread on
  • IrohIroh Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    oh god JCM
    Was that the guy who coined the term "Bunisher?"

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I read that.

Iroh on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]