As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DC Comics February Solicitations

2»

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2008
    oh gross

The worst part about Birds of Prey getting canceled is Misfit. I'd want her on Teen Titans but Sean McKeever :(

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    A McKeever written Misfit would probably die from a robot dog fisting accident in her second issue on the team. Why? Because comics are F-U-N, emphasis on the F-U.

They need to thaw out "Gravity" McKeever, and stick "WonderDog ate my Brother" McKeever in cold storage.

jkylefulton on
    tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    LuxLux Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    What the hell

I'll give these books a chance, but ... what? All these great books cancelled to make room for these books out of nowhere?

How is it a Rann-Thanagar spin-off, by the way? I haven't read the series. I found it incredibly boring in IC and can't figure out why they keep it going in miniseries.

Also:
    STARRO AS A PIRATE STARFISH.
    suf_cv12.jpg

Lux on
  • Options
    Slo-BoSlo-Bo Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    okat that's pretty great

Slo-Bo on
    slobosig-1.png
  • Options
    VirralVirral Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I'm surprised you're into that Slo-Bo, it doesn't feature the baddest teen in the whole fraggin' universe!

Virral on
    2vlp7o9.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    NIGHTWING #153
    Written by Peter J. Tomasi
    Art and cover by Don Kramer & Jay Leisten
    It’s the fateful, final “Batman” Last Rites” issue featuring an “Origins and Omens” backup! As Robin, Dick Grayson fought alongside Batman as part of the dynamic duo, the greatest crime-fighting team in history. As Nightwing, he teamed up with his peers to combat injustice in the Titans and the Outsiders. Now, Dick Grayson faces the most important battle of his life. Batman is dead. The Mantle of the Bat must be passed, but it will require all of Dick’s training and skills to carry out the last wishes of Bruce Wayne and protect Gotham City. Will it be enough to protect himself from the dangers that await him? Or is this the last the world will see of Nightwing?

uh-oh!

So wait, now he is going to die? Ugh I'm more confused than usual!

Virral on
    2vlp7o9.jpg
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2008
    Who knows at this point

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    Who knows at this point

The Shadows knows...

Crimsondude on
  • Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    It's a metaphorical death - Batman is dead because there isn't a Batman.

jkylefulton on
    tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    What about the "last wishes of Bruce Wayne" bit... that doesn't sound very metaphorical.

Virral on
    2vlp7o9.jpg