As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]hammer 40k

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Elki wrote: »
    Renaissance architecture is pretty cool. I wish I had a door like this.
    Florenca146.jpg

Why would you want a door depicting the sacrifice of issac?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Preacher wrote: »
    Morning chatters, the 24 movie was interesting, but the female president I can already tell will suck.
    aren't they done completely though

MikeMan on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Morning chatters, the 24 movie was interesting, but the female president I can already tell will suck.
    aren't they done completely though

Well season 7 comes out january, the series might already be fully shot since they had 7 or so eps done before the writers strike and they had time to finish more in the interim. I could be off with the president, but she really strikes me as a vagoo first and president second.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Florenca146.jpg

WHY DON'T YOU ASK LORENZO GHIBERTI

MikeMan on
    edited November 2008
    MikeMan wrote: »
    Florenca146.jpg

WHY DON'T YOU ASK LORENZO GHIBERTI

Because he's dead.

and i thought the other guys was better.

omg there's no art or architecture thread. weird.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Gentlemen.

JustinSane07 on
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Silly Hollywood. Women can't be president.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Lets take a bet to see if I get jailed from my post in the H/A pregnancy thread.

DeShadowC on
    edited November 2008
    Gooey wrote: »

Well 24 is the precursor for the world. I mean they had a black president, and bam so do we.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited November 2008

Well 24 is the precursor for the world. I mean they had a black president, and bam so do we.

Yeah but it's in the constitution.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    edited November 2008
    Shadow you greatly increase your chances of infraction by posting in chat about it.

I forgot about the no vagoo clause gooey.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008

Sarah Palin is the next U.S. president. So in a less depressing direction, Awesome or Mad Cat?

ViolentChemistry on
    edited November 2008

Sarah Palin is the next U.S. president. So in a less depressing direction, Awesome or Mad Cat?

Man I hope to god Palin isn't the next president, as it would be the first time after US Grant that we had a president who didn't know where all the states were.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited November 2008
    The real reason why marijuana will never be legalized in the US is that late-teen/twenty-something stoners don't have a great track record of getting off the Love Sac, putting down the bag of Doritos, and doing something.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    edited November 2008
    i'm a goofy goober.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I'm gonna have nightmares about that shit

judging from her thanksgiving video she's give a speech inauguration day about restoring our images overseas with a bunch of CIA guys waterboarding people in the background

nexuscrawler on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    The real reason why marijuana will never be legalized in the US is that late-teen/twenty-something stoners don't have a great track record of getting off the Love Sac, putting down the bag of Doritos, and doing something.

Really their only motivation right now is to get up and find more pot

you gonna take that away from them too?

nexuscrawler on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited November 2008
    Mentlegen.

Echo on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

well really, there are few late teen/twenty-something people who actually do something....

though now im not sure we both have the same definition of do something

Dunadan019 on
    edited November 2008

Nah that generation is now late 20s early 30s politically the new generation is more active, it's just you gen x'rs that are political dead ends.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I don't even know what generation label I fall under.

Inquisitor on
    edited November 2008
    Anything after 81 or 82 and your in the whatever the fuck they call it generation.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited November 2008

Nah that generation is now late 20s early 30s politically the new generation is more active, it's just you gen x'rs that are political dead ends.

I think I'm Gen Y. I don't know.

Either way I don't really care about the legalization of pot.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    there was a generation label thread not long ago.... i think x is 70-85 and y is 85-00?

Dunadan019 on
    edited November 2008

It's not an issue that personally effects me so I really don't care. It's almost like school levies except those take property taxes and fuck that, god damn kids can learn from decades old books like I did.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited November 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I don't even know what generation label I fall under.

no one does.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited November 2008
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    there was a generation label thread not long ago.... i think x is 70-85 and y is 85-00?

No way x extends up to 85, thats redrawing that map.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    WAAAAAGGGH!

Sarksus on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008

It's more just that the visible ones don't have that record. The ones who don't tell people they smoke or talk about it all the time do just as well as any other 20-somethings.

Edit: And answer my question, damnit.

ViolentChemistry on
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    X is generally considered 65 to 81 and Gen-Y (Millennial) is 82-2000

MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
    edited November 2008

It's not an issue that personally effects me so I really don't care. It's almost like school levies except those take property taxes and fuck that, god damn kids can learn from decades old books like I did.

No shit. Also I have no kids so why should I pay more to teach your stupid kids you dumb lady down the street? Your kids are destined for the McDonald's drive-thru anyway.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    edited November 2008

It's more just that the visible ones don't have that record. The ones who don't tell people they smoke or talk about it all the time do just as well as any other 20-somethings.

I don't mind stoners as long as they just smoke it, but when they try and tell me about their "culture" it's when I tune out. Like when a woman wants to talk about her "day".

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited November 2008

what question

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    edited November 2008
    Woohoo! I'm a Gen-Xer!

I finally understand those Generation neXt commercials Pepsi put out in the mid 90s!

JustinSane07 on
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008

I don't mind stoners as long as they just smoke it, but when they try and tell me about their "culture" it's when I tune out. Like when a woman wants to talk about her "day".

Of the month?

Sarksus on
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

No way x extends up to 85, thats redrawing that map.

I can't be Gen X, I was 6 when they started calling people "Generation Xers".

I'm Generation Stop Giving Generations Names Christ The Only Ones Anyone Remembers are Greatest Boomer and X

durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
    edited November 2008

:lol:

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    edited November 2008

No shit. Also I have no kids so why should I pay more to teach your stupid kids you dumb lady down the street? Your kids are destined for the McDonald's drive-thru anyway.

The worst I have heard is college towns. Stupid college kids can vote in the local elections so they always vote for school levies, screwing over the property owners.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Preacher, I think any time you end a sentence with "Like I did" it is probably a good policy to avoid implementing whatever it is you have suggested.

durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
    edited November 2008
    Preacher, I think any time you end a sentence with "Like I did" it is probably a good policy to avoid implementing whatever it is you have suggested.

Except for when it's how to handle a mouthy woman.

JustinSane07 on
This discussion has been closed.