As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Character Screenshot Thread 7: Wrath of the Age of Heroes...of the Rings. Online.

• Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Gathering up various upgrades.

repsi6.jpg

Not pictured, because the server was imminently going down and I was too rushed to think of turning on Show Helm, is my new helm with wings that reminds me of old Lightforge except different. Or my new Wyrmrest Accord tabard which I'd bought but miscalculated which level of the temple the inn part was on.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Dang, that's a cool helm..

Rizzi on
  • Options
    Dr. FaceDr. Face King of Pants Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Here is my Sonic Blast/Kinetics Corruptor - Ultracom

Ultracom1.jpgUltracom2.jpgUltracom3.jpg

Dr. Face on
    jswidget.php?username=DrFace&numitems=10&text=none&images=small&show=top10&imagepos=left&inline=1&imagewidget=1.png
  • Options
    AcetaldehydeAcetaldehyde Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    SabreMau wrote: »

repsi6.jpg

Not pictured, because the server was imminently going down and I was too rushed to think of turning on Show Helm, is my new helm with wings that reminds me of old Lightforge except different. Or my new Wyrmrest Accord tabard which I'd bought but miscalculated which level of the temple the inn part was on.

Is that a sword or a tuning fork?

Acetaldehyde on
    Shootan+Fightan.png
  • Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Neither, it's a serving fork for dragons.

Opty on
  • Options
    Wombat02Wombat02 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    SabreMau wrote: »

Is that a sword or a tuning fork?

Killing two guys at once!

Wombat02 on
  • Options
    WavechaserWavechaser Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Much like the opinion of today's shaving-razor companies: more blades = better.

Wavechaser on
  • Options
    MorskittarMorskittar Lord Warlock Engineer SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Wavechaser wrote: »

So in truth, the sword just gets gummed up and useless faster?

Morskittar on
    snm_sig.jpg
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    "The first blade tickles the hair to awake it...the second blade insults the hair, making it stand up, the third blade punches the hair, making it weak, the fourth blade cuts the hair, the fifth blade cleans up the hair, the sixth blade makes sure the hair is really gone...the seventh..." etcetcetc

Aldo on
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Rizzi wrote: »
    Dang, that's a cool helm..

Okay, here it is after logging back in:

titanwd1.jpg

More spiky than my old goggles.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Aldo wrote: »
    "The first blade tickles the hair to awake it...the second blade insults the hair, making it stand up, the third blade punches the hair, making it weak, the fourth blade cuts the hair, the fifth blade cleans up the hair, the sixth blade makes sure the hair is really gone...the seventh..." etcetcetc

Yes, i'm still waiting for a 16 bladed razor to come out. One that cuts a shave so close that you literally can never grow hair again. It cuts your facial hair on a subatomic level and permanently alters your DNA. That's how friggin' awesome it is to have that many blades on your razors boys and girls.

I always get a nice big eyeroll when I see the next iteration of shaving gimmicks. Although, the vibrating razor is pure awesome and I couldn't live without it.

Wavechaser on
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    apparently i still looked normal to everyone else but here's what i saw for about an hour till i switched back to full screen
    WoWScrnShot_112208_223209.jpg

this might be a bit outside the character screenshot rules but i needed to document how tab targetting fails me again
    WoWScrnShot_112408_222204.jpg
    hmm... viking or cockroach?

WTB more bloom
    WoWScrnShot_112308_164821.jpg

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    JoeslopJoeslop Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

Yes, i'm still waiting for a 16 bladed razor to come out. One that cuts a shave so close that you literally can never grow hair again. It cuts your facial hair on a subatomic level and permanently alters your DNA. That's how friggin' awesome it is to have that many blades on your razors boys and girls.

I always get a nice big eyeroll when I see the next iteration of shaving gimmicks. Although, the vibrating razor is pure awesome and I couldn't live without it.

I got one of those Mach 3's when I turned 18. Gillette had the foresight to know that I was turning 18 and sent me a free one.

I've been using that thing for six years now; I only need THREE blades, damn you!

Joeslop on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Joeslop wrote: »

I got one of those Mach 3's when I turned 18. Gillette had the foresight to know that I was turning 18 and sent me a free one.

I've been using that thing for six years now; I only need THREE blades, damn you!

It sucks that the companies discontinue their old blades, otherwise I would still totally be using a two blade system since it shaves just as well as a 28 blade razor. Also, it's pretty shitty that new blades cost just as much as just buying a completely new razor altogether.

If you wait a bit, you can upgrade to the 17 bladed razor, which is cool because it has so many razors, that by the time you've actually thought about shaving, it's already done.

Wavechaser on
  • Options
    EuphoriacEuphoriac Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I'm waiting for the Time Blade. It doesn't just shave you now, it shaves you exactly 24 hours in the future too!

Finally, i only have to drag my 31 bladed razor across my face once a day, that thing is getting heavy!

Euphoriac on
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    level 72 hoog spec shoulder
    hoogshoulder.jpg

kaleedity on
  • Options
    BlueDestinyBlueDestiny Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    kaleedity wrote: »
    hoogshoulder.jpg

You should get that space zoned for residential buildings. Mobile homes are all the rage these days.

BlueDestiny on
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    kaleedity wrote: »
    hoogshoulder.jpg

You should get that space zoned for residential buildings. Mobile homes are all the rage these days.

I am no bigger than a house
    WoWScrnShot_110108_204128.jpg

Brainleech on
  • Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2008
    http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq157/Just_Bri_Thanks/Black_Mage.jpg

Ready to unleash some elemental magics in someone's FACE.

I keep equipment for all 20 jobs here and there across some mules. If not for duplication of gear on jobs with similar focus I don't think I could.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
    ...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Low resolution textures FTL.

Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    MinionOfCthulhuMinionOfCthulhu Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    druidua6.jpg
    Goddammit I am sexy. It's a shame I'm almost always in Moonkin form.
    Being the only person who can use Vanquisher armor is awesome. :D

MinionOfCthulhu on
    mgssig.jpg1152dt.gif
  • Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I'd post pictures of my chosen, but he's ridiculous looking right now. I have no shoulders, or helm. Simply a pink breastplate and shitty armor. I really wish i had more time to spend on this game.

RubberAC on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    RubberAC wrote: »
    I'd post pictures of my chosen, but he's ridiculous looking right now. I have no shoulders, or helm. Simply a pink breastplate and shitty armor. I really wish i had more time to spend on this game.

You've done it now, we need to see this.

Morskittar on
    snm_sig.jpg
  • Options
    rehtonAesoohCrehtonAesoohC Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    It's almost a feat to make a WAR character look ridiculous.

rehtonAesoohC on
    Was wowed by Rift so I'm trying that now.
  • Options
    veritas1veritas1 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    With all this talk of blades and razors, I feel this is appropriate.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33930

Also, have a screenshot of a character, bonus! Also from Second Life, gasp. I do love building in that... game thing.
    evilgirl.jpg

veritas1 on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited November 2008
    I should have a loot at SL again. Haven't logged on since that newfangled lighting got added.

Echo on
  • Options
    MinionOfCthulhuMinionOfCthulhu Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Echo wrote: »
    I should have a loot at SL again. Haven't logged on since that newfangled lighting got added.

No, don't! That way lies heresy and furries.

MinionOfCthulhu on
    mgssig.jpg1152dt.gif
  • Options
    tehmarkentehmarken BrooklynRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Little do you know that tentacles are about to pop out of that chair and do naughty things.

tehmarken on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Eh, I mostly stuck to the steampunk/scifi areas. Thar be some really cool shit going on.

Echo on
  • Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    crosspost from the happiness thread to show off new pet and a bunch of new gear:
    WoWScrnShot_112608_135443.jpg

SaraLuna on
  • Options
    TachTach Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    My first reaction to seeing a penguin pet was to ask: "Will you go penguin sledding with me?"

Tach on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    tehmarken wrote: »
    Little do you know that tentacles are about to pop out of that chair and do naughty things.

Actually, the tentacles come out of me and do naughty things to you.

veritas1 on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Eh, I mostly stuck to the steampunk/scifi areas. Thar be some really cool shit going on.

Agreed, steampunk seems to attract some of the best and most inventive builders in the game. Check out Rivet Town if you do decide to go back.

veritas1 on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    ...why did I write "have a loot"?

Echo on
  • Options
    TachTach Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    veritas1 wrote: »
    tehmarken wrote: »

Actually, the tentacles come out of me and do naughty things to you.
    guytvshow.gif

"Oh, that's not right."

Tach on
  • Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2008
    Echo, tell us how you feel about your mother.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
    ...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    ...why did I write "have a loot"?

You're playing WoW again?

Morskittar on
    snm_sig.jpg
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Ding 68. Hello Mr. 110DPS sword.
    68dkgy8.jpg

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    Pat_McRochPat_McRoch Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Ding 68. Hello Mr. 110DPS sword.
    68dkgy8.jpg

She seems to be a little too excited about the new sword :winky: And that stance, what is that to imply?

Pat_McRoch on
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Yeah, even with the Tabard, it leaves little to the imagination.

Hopefully the Cobolt Gear I'll make soon will look better.

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
This discussion has been closed.