As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

No John, you are the sequel!

• DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2008
    and then Keanu was the whoah

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    tube are you a literary professor

that is the only way I can imagine someone providing such deep insight

bravo, man

Sars_Boy on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2008
    was it that he was a demon and his father didn't want him to go on the spaceship because then he'd realise he was a demon and the radio was his subconscious leading him onto the ship and then he saw the other demons who knew he was a demon and were all why is he shooting at us and then the ceiling caved in and he realised he was a demon

and then he was a zombie

it is a rambo-like decryal of the dehumanizing effects of battle and a subtle critique of the vietnam war

Orikaeshigitae on
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Tube is Jesus.
    no credit to me man I didn't write it

Graves on
  • divine willydivine willy Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    this is one i made last time. I can't find where the story was hosted originally.

http://www.supload.com/music/Shadow-Of-The-Awfullossus-download-TCFYRD7YY8WG.html

divine willy on
    gametag-Crafticus
  • Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Lets play a dinosaur

I just love this video so much.

Filler Inc. on
  • MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Hacksaw sucks!
    :x

Well I was going to donate to your album fund as a Christmas present, but now I'm not so sure.

What the hell is it for anyways? Recording fees?

Meiz on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Meiz wrote: »
    Hacksaw sucks!

Well I was going to donate to your album fund as a Christmas present, but now I'm not so sure.

legal fees

PiptheFair on
  • Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Hacksaw sucks!

legal fees

Catering

Filler Inc. on
  • OmegaTofuNinjaOmegaTofuNinja Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Hacksaw sucks!

legal fees

Catering

hookers

OmegaTofuNinja on
    Facebook Wii: 7912 0299 8667 6601 I tweet sometimes Poetry?!
  • NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Hacksaw sucks!

legal fees

Catering

hookers

This is all the same thing for me.

NotASenator on
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited November 2008
    Hacksaw sucks!

no meiz it's to buy a puppy and name it Album

Tube on
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Hacksaw sucks!

legal fees

Catering

hookers

Blow

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    edited November 2008
    Hacksaw sucks!

What, does "Fuckmeat" need some company for those nights when you're away?

Meiz on
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Knob wrote: »
    Veretas wrote: »
    I tried looking for the old thread but I couldn't find it Knob

I wanted to get it, too.

hey alright, i found a copy on my hd

http://rapidshare.com/files/167875082/NO_JOHN.mp3.html

if someone wants to put it somewhere other than crappy ol' rapidshare, that'd be great

I was hoping this would get posted. Even my non-nerd friends love it.

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

edited November 2008
    Hacksaw sucks!

What, does "Fuckmeat" need some company for those nights when you're away?

Sweet joke Meiz you're really coming into your own.

Tube on
    edited November 2008
    and then I see that you just gave me a ton of money and I feel bad

thank you for all the money meiz you're now definitely better than hacksaw (he's awful)

Tube on
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    also I can't afford to get anyone presents because I spent all my christmas money on shoe

worth it

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008

thank you for all the money meiz you're now definitely better than hacksaw (he's awful)
    :cry:

Exactly how much of my money am I going to have to give you before I can be considered "Not Awful"?

Hacksaw on
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    a hoji

that's like a hundred bucks

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Get money, get paid.

Then give it all to Tube.

Rinse, repeat.

Hacksaw on
  • JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Tube isn't an unreasonable guy, you can keep enough to buy Ramen to last til your next paycheck

Junpei on
    edited November 2008

How did you know it was me?

Anyways, you're welcome and there's no need to feel bad.

Consider it payment for services rendered to this lovely little colostomy bag we like to call a forum.

Meiz on
  • Meta T. DustMeta T. Dust Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Tube I'm trying to give you my money but its telling me to give you some type of weird ass currency I am not familiar with, its some kind of E or some shit.

I dunno what to do man I'm freaking out.

Meta T. Dust on
    motherfuckingwar.png
  • bongibongi regular
    edited November 2008
    Is it a Euro?

€?

bongi on
    edited November 2008
    bongi wrote: »
    Is it a Euro?

€?

Lemme check, I think its more like a & but more lines.

Meta T. Dust on
    motherfuckingwar.png
    edited November 2008
    £ or GBP is the Great Britain pound.

Meiz on
    edited November 2008
    Meta I don't know even know where to start.

NotASenator on
  • bongibongi regular
    edited November 2008
    Oh dear.

bongi on
  • KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited November 2008
    Veretas wrote: »
    I tried looking for the old thread but I couldn't find it Knob

I wanted to get it, too.

hey alright, i found a copy on my hd

http://rapidshare.com/files/167875082/NO_JOHN.mp3.html

if someone wants to put it somewhere other than crappy ol' rapidshare, that'd be great

You should attach it to the thread.

now that is a fantastic idea, and i completely forgot i could do that

Knob on
  • KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited November 2008
    or it would have been a fantastic idea, but apparently audio files can't be attached

Knob on
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    The Mission Begins Anew...

He had tried asking Bones for advice, he had tried his female shipmates Lt.
    Uhura and Nurse Christine Chapel as well, he had even considered asking Scotty
    in desperation, but he knew the Scot had a tendency towards being tongue-tied
    when it came to women.

In the end, he went to Spock, like he always did. He stared into the unrelenting
    mirror for the thousandth time since he and Janice Lester had been
    'reacquainted'. He caught Spock's neutral expression as it flickered through
    something like apprehension before the mask slid back into place.

"This..." Kirk paused, with a tilt of his chin towards his body, "...this isn't
    me."

He held his slim arms out, and then folded them under an all too prominent, too
    permanent bosom as he watched the reflection on the mirror do the same. He saw
    Janice Lester's body and features, dressed in a standard Starfleet officer's
    shirt-dress, female styled, adorned only with command gold. The three rings on
    the sleeve were unusual; only four women Starfleet officers had reached the rank
    and position of Starship captain. Well, three women and now himself, a chimera,
    James T. Kirk, the great womanizer, trapped by an old flame and an ancient alien
    machine.

The lady had been insane, the machine smashed beyond repair. How ironic! James
    Kirk was stuck like this for... for the foreseeable future, he decided, shying
    away from the thought of the potential permanency of his new feminine... height.
    A weak chuckle escaped his lips. He might be able to adjust to this better if
    only he didn't look so damned good in a skirt now...

"Orders, Captain?" said Spock, his voice a steadying factor in Kirk's ears.
    Sensing his Captain's distress, he continued. "You appear somewhat uncomfortable
    in that uniform, sir. As we both know, Starfleet does not wish your...
    condition... to become public knowledge. You have been entered on the Fleet
    rolls as Captain Janice Lester. All other human-female officers, including the
    captains, wear standard female uniforms. It could excite some unwanted interest
    for you not to adopt the same dress code as the other... officers. Besides, the
    rest of the crew now know at least a portion of what happened to you."

"Yes, but..." he stopped and shrugged. "I suppose the news will get out sooner
    or later."

"Later would be better, Captain. The Klingon Empire, for example, would make
    much out of your predicament." Kirk shuddered at the thought of the propaganda
    rumors Starfleet's enemies could spread about him. "Besides, we may be able to
    reverse the effects of the alien machine before any such rumors are spread."

"Hasten the day, Spock, hasten the day." He took one last look at the mirror.

He had, thankfully, taken Nurse Chapel's advice, and decided not to auto-barber
    Janice's hair into a mannish crop, but it took more personal effort to keep the
    longer style from running riot. To be honest with himself though, he rather
    enjoyed having long hair after decades of a military cut favored by Star Fleet.
    He tucked a few errant hairs away behind his ears before turning towards the
    door, heart full of apprehension at what was to come.

"Well, duty calls, Number One." He led the way from his quarters along the
    hallway towards the bridge turbolifts, Spock in his customary position a half-
    step behind him. Kirk noticed his first officer's pace was somewhat shorter than
    usual, as he endeavored to match his captain's abbreviated stride. Damn, he
    thought, so many changes, so quick. Damn you, Janice for what you have done to
    us!

Even on the short walk to the lifts, his attention was quickly drawn to the
    looks he was getting from the crewmembers he passed. He felt discomfiture
    created by their stares, especially those from human men, and bit down on the
    resulting flare of anger. By the time they got to the bridge turbolift, his neck
    and face were glowing red with embarrassment. Luckily, the lift compartment was
    empty.

"Bridge." He said. Spock raised an eyebrow at the edge in his voice, and Kirk
    lost it.

"Damn!" he shouted, slamming his hand against the wall panels. He grasped the
    lift control, and said, "Halt." The turbo-elevator whined to a stop.

"I can't do this, Spock. Not dressed like this." Kirk plucked at the hem of his
    feminine outfit with impotence. Spock stood silent, knowing his friend needed to
    speak without interruption. "I'm a man, up here." He tapped the side of his
    head, and then waved his hand at the curves of his new body.

"The rest of this isn't me. It's just a mask, a costume, but anyone looking at
    me now, even the ones that know the truth, believe the lie they see. This..." He
    paused and pulled the neckline up to hide the upper portion of his bosom. "This
    outfit just makes the lie even more plausible." Kirk stopped, and Spock knew he
    expected an answer.

"As you know, Jim, Vulcans do not lie. We find it a most peculiar trait of other
    races. Starfleet has ordered you to lie, to tell the universe you are Janice
    Lester, a Starship Captain." He indicated the short-skirted outfit Kirk was
    wearing, the dark tights over feminine legs, the ankle boots with the higher-
    than-usual heels. "The uniform you are wearing is part of that lie. A necessary
    part."

James was silent for a second. "Necessary." He shrugged, and noted with some
    amusement the gesture's effects were less alien than they had been two weeks
    before, thanks in part to Lt. Uhura's timely advice about brassieres. "Well, I
    always do what's necessary, don't I, Spock?"

He raised an eyebrow back at the saturnine figure who loomed over his reduced
    stature. One slight benefit of this borrowed body of his was the newfound
    ability to go eyebrow-to-eyebrow with his first officer. Spock said nothing, but
    his agreement was clear to his Captain.

"I'm just waiting for some crewman to walk into a wall when he's distracted by
    my 'necessaries'." The joke was wasted on Spock, who made a sort-of cough in
    response. "Thank you, Mr. Spock." Kirk said to his friend. Spock's face didn't
    change a millimeter, but he moved the lift control from the security position
    and the turbolift whined into life again.

Captain Janice Lester had only one word to say. "Bridge". Moments later, the
    lift doors opened, and she stepped out of the lift. Then she paused, where
    Captain James T. Kirk always paused, to take in the sight of the bridge crew, of
    the viewscreen, and the command Chair set in the center of the curving control
    arrays. Mr. Spock broke away behind her, heading towards his usual place at the
    Science panel. Commander Montgomery Scott swiveled around, and then vacated the
    Chair as Janice Lester stepped forward down onto the command deck. Scott touched
    a control on the Chair's arm as she approached, and she noticed the seat sink
    slightly towards the floor.

"I modified it for you, Captain." He explained with a touch of shy pride. "You
    control the height with this rocker panel."

She smiled. "Thank you, Scotty."

"Aye, Captain. I'll be down in Engineering if you need me." He bustled off
    towards the turbolift and his favorite part of the ship as Janice sat down in
    the command Chair. The reduced height made it less of a scramble than it had
    been for the past two weeks. She remembered just in time to keep her knees
    modestly together, and then gave Kirk's customary glance around the bridge.

Uhura smiled at her, obviously pleased at seeing her Captain wearing a standard
    uniform at last. She smiled back, and then nodded her support. The Captain had a
    good figure the uniform let everyone know it. It appeared that James Kirk had
    finally made some peace with his new gender, and it was about time. There was
    nothing wrong with being a woman and so much that he could learn to love about
    it if he gave his feminine side even half a chance.

"Report, Captain." Uhura's melodious voice read off the clearances and official
    signals on her panel. The ship would remain in spacedock until she gave the all-
    clear signal to her Commanding Officer that the crew reported the Enterprise to
    be in fit shape to depart. Earth Traffic Control then released the Enterprise
    back into her crew's capable hands, and Captain Janice Lester swiveled back
    around to face the viewscreen.

"Mr. Sulu?"

"Course laid in, Captain. Destination, Agross Four."

Janice smoothed her skirt down over her thighs with an almost careless gesture,
    (thank you again, Lieutenant Uhura, she thought, for the lessons in wearing a
    skirt), then she took a deep breath. She tried to smile as she saw a male Yeoman
    watch her chest move and avert his eyes as he realized his attention had been
    noted.

"Take us out of orbit, Mr. Sulu. Impulse power ahead one half."

"Impulse power ahead one half, aye-aye Ma'am."

He punched the helm controls as Janice smothered a feminine urge to giggle at
    his unconscious recognition of her new gender, reinforced, no doubt, by her new
    uniform. They watched the viewscreen as the blue-and-white planet Earth
    disappeared off to one side. Janice carefully crossed one leg over the other
    with another slight adjustment to that frustratingly abbreviated skirt, and
    observed the bridge crew's efficient routine until they had cleared the crowded
    space traffic zone around Earth. She pushed a button on the armrest, and
    Scotty's voice came over the intercom.

"Aye, Captain?"

"Ready for warp, Scotty?"

"That we are, Captain." She felt suddenly happy, happier than any time since the
    involuntary body exchange. With this ship and this crew, James T. Kirk had gone
    everywhere. With this ship and this crew, *she* could go everywhere too. She
    turned back to the helm station.

"In that case, Mr. Sulu, ahead warp factor two."

"Warp factor two it is, Captain."

The stars in the viewscreen streaked by as the Enterprise leapt forward, into
    the unknown, into the future, into the far reaches of the Universe, her crew and
    her Captain boldly going where no-one had gone before.

As always.

The end and the beginning....

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    fantastic

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
    edited November 2008
    You should probably be burned in a fire, Kaz.

NotASenator on
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    blame whippy

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • RanxRanx Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    edited November 2008
    or it would have been a fantastic idea, but apparently audio files can't be attached

Crap, and the rapidshare ran out.

Just youtube it and put in a single image in the video background or something.

Meiz on
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    FUCK

Knob's thing ran out

Someone put it somewhere else?

EDIT: It's the "you are the demons," one, right?

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

edited November 2008
    NotACrook wrote: »
    Meta I don't know even know where to start.

Just fuckin' with ya

Meta T. Dust on
    motherfuckingwar.png
  • MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Kazhiim thank ou

thank you

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |